The Collection of Souls - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collection of Souls

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Collection of Souls

The Heart Guild: Heart: Headquarters

Jennifer ate up Dogu's words with eager young eyes, and nodded vigorously when he was silent once more. "Of course, Leader! I shall get them immediately!" The Floatzel gave Dogu a jaunty wave before twisting and scampering out of the room, intent on her goal. After a few minutes of jogging down the halls on all fours, she reached her shared quarters, bursting in with a triumphant laugh. "All right! Hey, Ian, Fragg! Feel like going to the Outlands?" Her roommates, a bulky Gliscor named Ian, and a fidgety Skarmory named Fragg turned from their conversation, nodding in union. "Sure. Why are we going out to that hellhole, though?"

Section 8: The Wards: Headquarters

Samson scoffed, raising a wing to his chest in mock pain. "Why, you wound me! I, obviously, beat him into the dust." The Staraptor grinned, crest flopping into his eye line as he turned his head. "Ah, Korzan, always pleasant to see you. My venture was very, very successful, if I do say so myself," He replied, licking the rim of his beak before letting it click shut. "The slaves are acting up? Hmm... a tedious chore, but a necessary one." Samson sighed, smoothing out his crest with a wing. "Well, Marl, Korzan, would you like to join me in some Human baiting?"

The Rising: Outlands of The Ward

Gavant turned to his friend, smiling calmly. "No need to fret, brother. The answer will become clear soon." And there they were, a positive horde of Humans, skin slick with sweat from the hot Outlands sun. He grinned as they noticed his own party, whooping and hollering for joy. He let out a tiny "Oof!" when Baaltazar tackled him into a hug, and he grinned, wrapping his pillow-down wings around the taller male's shoulders. "Even though the circumstances are dire, I'm grateful for your appearance. I had been starting to worry." The Togekiss patted the man between his shoulder blades, pulling back and hopping backwards a bit to properly judge how worse for wear Baal was. "Well, you appear to be quite tired of the Outlands. I agree, we must make haste to a shaded area." With that, the Togekiss waved one wing forwards, and his own mob took off, either running or flying. "If you're troops would prefer, some of our stronger warriors can carry them."
    Last edited by Bullfinch; 31st May 2010 at 10:36 AM.

secure yourself to heaven
    hold on tight the night has come

Blog Entries

The Collection of Souls: Outside Muse's Quarters

Xanthe was waiting outside Muse's quarters. Many wondered as to what could be so important as to why the soothsayer was outside the leader's quarters and began whispering.

'D'you think something disastrous might be happening?'

'Hmmmm, maybe we're gonna be hit by a huge tidal wave!'

'Yeah, right! It's more like that Xanthe would come forward and reveal that she isn't a soothsayer!'

'That could be possible, y'know!'

'Shut up! She's looking at us!'

'She's not looking at us! A Xatu is always looking into the future with its right eye and the past with its left eye!'

It was true. Xanthe stood motionless, staring at a wall. Not because she was confused. But because she was petrified. Because this time, the future and the past was as clear as day.

There hadn't been a war in the past.

Which meant there would be a war in the future.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

((OOC: I believe now would be a good time to enter.))

Heart Guild: Heart: Jennifers' Dorm

A small figure popped its' head up from Jennifer’s' bed, squealing in delight when it saw her. Jumping up joyfully, the young Ditto in Mawile form ran over to Jennifer and jumped onto her back. "Mama!" Marillia cried happily, snuggling into her adopted mom, "I missed you lots!" Marillia pulled back her head in confusion when she heard that Mama was going to the Outlands. "Mama?" Marillia started, her expression of childlike joy gone and replaced with one of serious thought, "why are you going to the outlands?" After thinking for a few seconds, she finally came up with a plausible explanation, "well, since I assume that you just got back with an order from Mister Dogu- because you're all happy and such and you usually seem happy whenever you have something to do- it might have something to do with that organization called 'The Rising' I heard about." Marillia’s' expression then turned to one of pleading, "oh, Mama! Can I come with you?" Marillia pleaded, clutching onto Jennifer tightly.
    Last edited by Fwee~; 31st May 2010 at 10:42 AM.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

The Collection of Souls: Soul City: The Soul Temple

Muse ran through the halls and winding paths of the Temple, raptor-like claws scratching along the floor. Andy panted behind him, slightly struggling to keep up with his faster companion. The Nidorino almost barreled into his Leader's back as the Grovyle skidded to a stop in front of his quarters, soul in the globe around his neck pulsing along with his racing heartbeat. "Xanthe! Tell me, elder, what have you seen?" His voice was slightly breathy, but his violet eyes were edged with panic, darting over the Xatu's face wildly.

Jennifer laughed warmly, placing a light kiss on her adopted daughter's forehead. "I missed you too, dear!" Her smile faltered as her daughter picked up on the problem, and she cursed her intellect mentally. "You're exactly right, dear. Leader Dogu wants momma and the boys to go and check out this... The Rising group." She blinked at the sudden question, turned it over in her head, and smiled, running her paw over Marillia's forehead tenderly. "Of course you can come, sweetheart. Fragg!" The Skarmory nodded shortly, stepping forward. "You let anyone touch my daughter; I'll show you how easy it is to lose steel feathers. M'kay?" Her tone was deathly sweet, and Fragg nodded hurriedly, stuttering out a "Y-yes, Jenn."
    Last edited by Bullfinch; 31st May 2010 at 05:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Cada was stalking Muse. Not so hard when you have an alter-ego that has sharp legs that can dig into walls, so Cada let Shedcada take over for the stalk. Piece of cake, Shedcada thought.

Blog Entries

The Xatu remained motionless and continued staring at the wall, but began to speak, a rare occasion.

'What is not the past nor present is known as the future, correct?' Xanthe began. 'It is well known that my visions are not as accurate as wished, but the vision I received this morning just after sunrise was as clear as the morning sky. I saw a vision of the pokemon and the enslaved fighting a war. Against each other. Never has this happened in the past, which can only mean-' Xatu turned to look at Muse.

'It can only mean this will happen in the future.'
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: Now, for another one of Korzan's "visions"...

Korzan grinned. He would jump at any excuse to make those devils suffer.

"Of course, Master Samson. But tell me, what exactly what this baiting be?" asked Korzan in his silky, Italian voice.

Suddenly, his breathing became very ragged, and he fell to his knees.

"No...not...again..."

He fell to the ground, unconscious.

There was nothing. Normally, when this happened, there was a vision of his past. But there was nothing. A black, empty void. Was he dead?

Then, a man seemed to melt out of the shadows. A man with red eyes, and pale skin...the man who gave him his scar.

Korzan would've lashed out at him right then and there, but he was always stuck in a first-person view, unable to move or speak on his own.

"How are you enjoying your new position in this war of yours?" said the man, in an accent similar to his, but the man's voice was as cold as ice. He chuckled.

"Pardon me, I have not given introductions. My name is Zaar. I take it you remember me from that wound I gave you? That was no ordinary wound. It is a seal of sorts. It allows me to give you visions of your past. Quite inconvenient to be able to relive your past torment, is it not?"

This man was insane. He enjoyed death. He enjoyed other people's suffering.

"But I digress. I cannot hold up this connection for much longer, but I'll tell you this. You will be serving a greater cause soon enough."

The man took out a sword, one of the swords he used to wound Korzan, and lunged at him.

Korzan snapped awake, eyes narrowed from the sudden sunlight.

So the man's name was Zaar. He would find him. He would get rid of this wound. He would hunt down this man, and give him the same suffering he had made Korzan go through...

All humans must die. And he would be no different.
    Last edited by Oblivion; 31st May 2010 at 12:13 PM.

Blog Entries

"Alas my friend, me and Junior here should be fine." Baaltazar smiled as he nudged his friend playfully. "But, I'm sure my other men and women would be perfectly happy for some help." None of the others protested, and happily accepted the assistance. Junior ran ahead and Baaltazar followed. He eyed his friends in happiness and secret admiration. *Simple happiness. If only they knew what was on my mind, how worried I was..* Baaltazar turned his head and looked back. "We must hurry. The authourities are surely close by. I would hate to have to end a life today. Life is such a beautiful thing."

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Marillia grinned and hugged Mama, happy at being able to go with her. She herself had been rather curious about The Rising, and was eager to learn as much as she could about them. Letting go of Mama, she jumped onto Uncle Fraggs' back, her pigtail-like antennae bouncing up and down. "Yay! We're gonna have an awesome time, Uncle Fragg!" Marillia exclaimed, her light grey eyes shining. "We can go flying, and meet new Pokemon, and play games, and..." Marillia kept going on like this for a little while. Usually, she was calmer than this, but whenever she was going to go somewhere or learn something new, she always got excited.

Blog Entries

The Collection of Souls: Soul City: The Soul Temple

Muse narrowed his eyes as Andy grunted in a mix of disbelief and panic, and the Leader let out a gusty sigh. "Alright. Andy!" The Nidorino snapped to attention, ears standing up straight. "Gather a flock of our finest and seek word from both The Heart and Section 8. And please, make sure they don't insult Dogu and Samson. We don't need wars within the cities." Andy nodded, giving Muse a military salute before turning and galloping down the hallway, other Harvesters dodging out of his way. "Xanthe." Muse turned to the Xatu, the panic dulling a bit as it was calmed. "Do you know where this war comes from?"

Section 8: The Wards: Headquarters

Samson huffed, ruffling his feathers a bit as he shook them out like a wet dog. "Brutality of the finest kind, of course," he said smoothly, a wicked edge entering his eyes. His pupils shrunk in concern as Korzan suddenly fell to the ground, and he stalked over to his friend, tilting his head to the side with his wing. "Korzan? Korzan, are you alright?" He rushed backwards with a squawk as the Honchkrow sprung awake, and clicked his beak testily. "What was that? Are you ill, Chairman?"

The Rising: Outlands of The Wards: Deserted Area

The Mamoswines and other large beasts in their ranks bellowed as they trudged off with their Human cargo, and Gavant nodded to Baaltazar, beating his wings once in irritation. "Yes, the pesky little guards of the 8... we must hurry, of there will be blood." With this, the Togekiss beat his wings once, twice, and took off, rocketing into the sky with a bellow, signaling the troops below to break into a gallop.

Fragg shuddered as Marillia jumped onto the steel-like plating on his back, and he shifted uneasily; weary of being accidentally hit by the child's flying feet as she bounced. "Indeed, Mari, I don't doubt that it will, in the very least, be an exciting venture." His tone had a slight British accent, and Ian snickered behind a claw from his friend's side. "Heh, Uncle Fragg." The Skarmory in question shot him a glare, letting out a gust of air through his nostrils, producing a whistling noise.

Blog Entries

The Rising: Outlands of The Ward

Gavant's answer frustrated Gavin, but he spoke nothing of it and remained silent as he exchanged words with the Humans. Gavant seemed to have a curious relationship with the one called Baaltazar, Gavin would ask him about when he gets him alone.
    Gavin steadied himself to allow one or to Humans to board him.

ooc: Sorry its a bit short, I'm supposed to be working on my homework. ;O;

Blog Entries

OOC: lol don't worry about it. c:

The Rising: Outlands of The Ward: Sky

Gavant eyed Gavin out of the corner of his vision, anxious about the possible guards. After all, someone from Section 8 was bound to know about their party by now. The Togekiss swerved in the air, skimming the surface of the desert and circling over Gavin with a slight smile on his face. "You see now, brother? We will work together and end this world's suffering."

Blog Entries

Xanthe stared into the sky.

'Two sides. Both wanting different things. Inequalities are forming cracks on the surface of life. It is only understandable that something like this will eventually happen if it means new power is formed. Or perhaps no power. I cannot foresee that far ahead into the future.Only time will tell' Xanthe shook her head sadly.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

"When are we going, anyway?" Marillia asked, aiming the question at no one in particular, "do we need to get more Pokémon for the... meeting, or will this be enough?" Marillia then turned to Mister Ian, "why're you laughing, Mister Ian?" she asked him, quite confused. Marillia giggled at the whistling noise and tried to imitate it using both of her mouths.

((OOC: This may be my last post for a little while... sorry!))

Blog Entries

"Yes, huf, we will. Together humans and pokemon shal rise and PokeEarth shall face the dawn of, huff, a new beautiful age of eaquality and joy. At last, neither sprcies shall live in, huff, fear." Baaltazar smiled as he huffed and puffed. His long legs and enourmous feet beat against the desert sand as he ran. "May I inquire, where are we headed?"

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast