Clarinkia Academy: Reincarnated Legends (Sign-ups always open) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clarinkia Academy: Reincarnated Legends (Sign-ups always open)

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Clarinkia Academy (Sign-ups always open to all!)

Been ages since I've done an Academy RP, let's do this

Name: Mike Dunnaghan

Pokemon: Infernape

Personality: Mike is argumentative. He likes to challenge people's thinking, especially if he disagrees with it. He is very intelligent, especially in Classics and Sciences. He is passionate about what he believes in and very straightforward. He is stubborn but modest. He loves battling and is very hard working, believing that if one is going to do something, they should put their full effort into it.

Other: He got straight As in the exams, although he didn't work paticularly hard on them. He likes running and reading, spending a lot of time doing both. His favourite book is called Legendary Arising. He has a passion for history and debating.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Accepted!

He is in the Ho-Oh dorm.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Name: Erina Green
    Pokemon: Ponyta (Chyna)
    Personality: Erina is strong and kind. She will always fight for what she believes is right. She's very tough.
    Other: She only just passed the exam.
    She'd be interested in seeing a Legendary Arising.

Name: Alexandra (Alex) Red
    Pokemon: Riolu (Max)
    Personality: Alexandra is very tough and strong, and she seems like a very, very sweet person who loves making friends and she's very dependable. (More to be revealed on that, but you should house her based on that.)
    Other: Her exam results were completely perfect. She didn't miss a single question, even the one that asked what do do in the event of a Legendary Arising.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Accepted!

Erina is in the Celebi dorm. She is Alina's roommate.

Alex is in the Palkia dorm.

Anyways, new SU:

Name: Marci Vale
    Pokemon: Archeops (female, named Archie)
    Personality: Marci Vale is kind and intelligent, making her decisions through careful thought,
    Other: She is in the Palkia dorm.

Blog Entries

I'll throw my hat into the ring for this, and if the OP doesn't mind I'd like to use this character that I whipped up for the mystery RP thread.

Name: Ian Holburn
    Sexuality: Straight

Personality: He's a friendly city kid with a tendency to have glaring moments of obliviousness. This is due more to the sheltered life his parents provided prior to leaving on his journey. (Which he practically had to trick his parents into allowing)

Appearance: Ian stands at a little over five and a half feet tall with a slim, healthy build. His hair is auburn and is kept in a flat topped crew cut. He has green eyes, and a pair of headphones hangs around his neck with the wire trailing into his backpack. On his torso he wears a black button down shirt with yellow lightning bolts lining the collar and ends of the sleeves, a white undershirt is beneath it. There is a digital watch on his left wrist and a pair of black fingerless batting gloves on his hands. A pair of tan cargo pants and red tennis shoes complete his outfit.

History: Ian grew up in Goldenrod City with his family making frequent weekend trips to Saffron City on the train. For the most part he never left the city save for a pair of disastrous camping trips his dad tried to take him on; even then they were just in the park north of town. He wasn't able to leave for his journey until the age of 13 because his parents were so reluctant to let him leave their protective care.

Pokemon: Gothitelle (Gary) - Male

Other: Gary the Gothitelle requires a special introduction. You see, Gary is along for the ride partly because he gets a kick out of watching Ian's sheltered innocence get him into trouble. He'll talk to him with telepathy but not to anyone else because he knows that makes Ian look less than sane; one sided conversations with pokemon tend to give that appearance. Though he gives Ian grief he really does have a certain amount of respect for him (due to events that may or may not be explained in the course of this RP) and enjoys traveling with him.

Also, Legendary Arising.
    Last edited by Fengor; 15th October 2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: changed mind on a pokemon
    White: 3826-0624-3213

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quand est le Start-Up?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I need to think... I might have it up this week.

And accept, in Palkia dorm.

Blog Entries

@Leavanny : Before you start dishing out ultimatums to players why not give us more to work with than the single line introduction you've provided.

• Where is the school located?
    • How did our characters get there?
    • What's the school and its respective grounds look like?

Set the stage and draw us into the world you want us to interact with. Don't just plop your characters in a waiting room and expect us to join you. Give us a reason to be there waiting anxiously for our dorm assignments. It's an academy, if it's opening day then there's bound to be lots of hustle and bustle of the students as they settle in; if nothing else some kind of orientation for new students. Grab some imaginary bricks and build us a world.
    Last edited by Fengor; 16th October 2012 at 07:05 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

It's located in place of the Entralink, they got there in a boat, and the school is eight buildings with a large spacing.

I'll make a map later.

Blog Entries

Okay look, the world you're imagining I'm sure is crystal clear, very well developed, and interesting in your head. We're not in your head though. Flex those literary muscles and elaborate, or we're going to end up filling in details you didn't want us too. Take this first scene you've given us, a front office, everyone sees something different when they picture. Heck I know right off the bat I'm probably picturing something different than what you envision because when I think front office I picture the dreary windowless wood paneled of the one from my high school, or the outdated late 70's-early 80's design of my university's.

Be descriptive, and don't be stingy with details.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Actually, the office- screw the map, I'll define dorms, classrooms, and main office.

Oh, yeah, all bathrooms have the same number of showers, sinks, and restroom stalls as the number of students it supports. The wall tiles are burnt sienna, and the floors are oak wood.

The Main Office has plenty of windows and blue walls. There is cyan crown molding and baseboard.

The Palkia Dorm is a three-story building with purple walls and grey baseboards and crown molding. There are windows in each room and each room supports two students, making it perfect for people who are used to a grand life. The students' rooms have white walls with gray baseboards and crown molding. The students' rooms also have purple carpet. The rooms have a trunk at the foot of the beds, and each room has a closet fit for two people to share. The Dorm crest has a gray background, with purple edges and a purple star.

The Meloetta Dorm has red walls and lime green baseboards and crown molding. The rooms there support four students and have red rugs, but the rooms for students have red brick walls and lime green carpet. There are two windows in each room, one at the back of the room and one in the bathroom. There is a light switch near the door for more light at night. There are four trunks, one at the foot of each bed, and four dressers, located across from the trunks. The bedspreads in this dorm are red and white.

The Ho-Oh Dorm's crest has a bright red background, with orange edging and an orange flame. The walls in the hallway are orange, with mahogany wood flooring and pale red baseboards and crown molding. The rooms here have red tiles, and orange walls with the same pale red baseboards and crown molding as the hallways. The rooms here support three students, with three beds with trunks at the foot of each. The closets are located in the bathrooms.

The Celebi Dorm's crest has a teal background with dark slate gray edging and a dark slate gray flower. The hallways and rooms have pale green walls and white baseboards and crown molding. The hallways have pine wood flooring, but the rooms have green carpet. The rooms here support tho or three students. The rooms that support two students have a light switch near the door. The ones that support three students has the light switch next to the door, and the closets are in the bathroom. There is the same number of trunks at the foot of each bed.

The uniforms for each dorm sport the crest of the dorm on each sleeve. The uniform crest is a patch that is sewn on by the principal pre-RP. Uniforms are found in the trunk at the foot of each bed. Uniforms have the lesser-used color as the base color, with the more common one being used less.

The classrooms have green walls and oak wood floors, with white baseboards and crown molding. Each classroom has 16 desks, with each desk having a little cubby at the bottom to hold your textbooks and notebooks during class. There is also a battlefield at the back of the school where battle lessons are held.

Good enough?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12