Civilization RP - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Civilization RP

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Civilization RP

"Can you tell me why Egypt just declared war on your country?" Koops asked. Meanwhile, Goombario entered Yami Yugi's office. "Sir, can you tell me why you declared war on the United States a few hours ago?"
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

George Clinton responded by saying "Something about a card game. Idiotic if you ask me."

Otoshigami Neltharion S. Deathwing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Then Lenin saw on the TV screen news concerning Egypt's declaration of war on America. Lenin sips his cup of coffee, nodding pleasantly.
    Well, I’ll stay close without the sleep
    My broken heart is yours to keep
    So pull out the puzzle and every piece
    While I take all the gain

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

"Card game? What kind of madhouse are they running over there?" Koops asked rhetorically. He called Mario. "Yeah, I think we're on America's side here."
    "What is it?"
    "Apparently Egypt declared war over a card game."
    Mario stifled a laugh and dialed Goombario's number. "It looks like we're probably on America's side. Get out of there. Quickly, before they can track you."
    Goombario took a plane home, while Mario, Luigi and Peach discussed things. They decided to offer help to America. Mario called Koops. "Ask Jefferson if he wants our help."
    "He's out. The Vice President is here."
    "Ask him, then." Koops complied.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123