Civilization RP - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Civilization RP

Blog Entries

Default Re: Civilization RP

Jefferson, after doing a bit of research, realized what was going on. He hastily got on a plane to Egypt, too.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

"MAAAAARIO!" Toad says again. "I thought--" But Mario is cut off. "No, Mario, there really is something this time." Toad briefs Mario on the situation with the US and Egypt. Mario discusses it with Peach and Luigi. "Send Ambassador Koops to America and Ambassador Goombario to Egypt." he says. Toad relays the order to them, then they board planes for Cairo and Washington.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Otoshigami Neltharion S. Deathwing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lenin's plane shook and rattled as the inexperienced pilot makes its headway into the clouds. Lenin begins to regret his rash action. Meanwhile, he took out a cell phone made in Russia and sent his second-in-command (Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili) a text message, giving him a temporary control over Russia while he is flying to Cairo. Unknowingly, that caused the communication system in the airplane to fail, and the plane is now lost.
    Well, I’ll stay close without the sleep
    My broken heart is yours to keep
    So pull out the puzzle and every piece
    While I take all the gain

Blog Entries

Over Cape Verde, the plane stopped for fuel. Jefferson tells George Clinton that if anything happens, take control until he gets back via text. He soon gets back on his plane.

OOC: I keep forgetting everything, so now it just looks like I'm copying off of Naelbarion (close enough to the actual username)

A boy possibly in his late teens walked up to Jefferson. "You really need better security for this plane," he mocked with a smug look on his face, "I just walked right in." He held a wand in his right hand and he pointed it at Thomas, dangerously close to his neck. "I'm Draco Motherfucking Malfoy," he growled, "Now do what I say or this planes going straight into the Great Pyramids."

Blog Entries

"What do you want?" Jefferson asked.

"Continue on your way to Egypt," ordered Draco, "Declare War on them, their country is in complete anarchy, whatever organized military they have should be relatively weak."

Blog Entries

"OK. I sense war approaching anyway." Jefferson said. He was lying, but he was really good at it.

Blog Entries

Then the pilot saw land, and what it seems to be an airport, so without taking the time to communicate with the local control tower, the plane landed in the runway, albeit a little awkwardly, and uncomfortably. The plane then parked into one random parking space, and the pilot opened the airplane door. The weather was hot and musty, unlike the cold harsh conditions in Leningrad, so the pilot took off his parka jacket. He was intercepted with several men, each sporting sunglasses and their ears covered with communication devices. They did not speak Russian, unfortunately, so the pilot had trouble communicating with them.

Blog Entries

Jefferson backed away from the teenager, and talked to his pilot. The plane was ready to go, so he got back on, and it took off.

Draco placed to fingers on his ear and began to speak, "He's taking off. Is the air squad on its way?"

"We're closing in," replied a feminine voice, of course with a British accent.

A few miles to the north west a woman flying through the air with an umbrella led a large group. Thestrals, space ships, broomsticks, and fighter jets flew through the air approaching Jefferson's jet.

"Madame Poppins, at your service," said the woman winking.

"WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!" shouted a wizard flying behind her.
    Last edited by Majin Mew; 8th January 2012 at 04:11 PM.

Blog Entries

"What the...." Jefferson started. "Call backup!" He yelled to the pilot. "We can't! If you'll remember correctly, we're hours away from backup!" the pilot yelled back. "Well, I guess we'll have to play a bit risky than. You can maneuver the plane, right?" Jefferson asked. "Of course!" "Then do it."

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Koops walks into George Clinton's office just in time to hear his custom ringtone. "I'm guessing that's Mr. Jefferson. Do you know where he is?"
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

"Yes, that is Mr. Jefferson. However, I can't just give you his location that simply." Clinton said. "Despite this, the media hogs probably found out about it.

Blog Entries

The pilot, after having a hectic talk with the airport manager, managed to get the plane's communication system restored with the help of the airport crew. Moreover, the pilot learned that the hot country that he and his leader were standing is apparently, the desert country of Syria. Now with the communication systems restored, the pilot hopped back into the aircraft and took off right away, forgetting to pay for their services. However, soon there was a sandstorm and the plane had to go back to the airport and wait until the sandstorm subsides. When the pilot saw the men who repaired the communication system several minutes ago, he sighed and paid the men their fee while Lenin walks into the smoking room and lighted up a cigar.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast