Civilization RP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Civilization RP

Blog Entries

Default Civilization RP

(le not sure how to start thread, so here's le boring prologue that I put no thought into)

Since the beginning of time, man has always required unity. It started with simple tribes, which led to cities, and eventually turned into civilizations. As time progressed, those civilizations broke off into more and more, and eventually turned into the modern-day world. You- yes you, are a leader of one of these countries. This is not easy, and requires heaps of responsibility.
    Will you be an honorable leader, fighting honestly and respecting citizens? Or will you be ruthless, cheating through battles and taking citizens' freedom? Your choice.
    (le end of boring prologue I put no thought into)

Thomas Jefferson stood in front of the white house, admiring his home. He stepped inside, ready to start his term of presidency again.

Default Re: Civilization RP

Wrong thread, belongs in the non-pokemon thread.

Blog Entries

"Thomas Jefferson, I challenge you to a children's card game!" Yami Yugi yells, throwing a card at his face.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

OOC: @bpj1999- Crud.

"Wait, what? Where'd you come from?" Jefferson asked Yugi, confused.

OOC:Just ask a mod to move it.

"King Harold, our satellites have shown interaction between Egypt and America," announced a man running into the Master's throne room.

"What?!" shouted the Master, devouring an entire turkey in no time at all, "They shall both be destroyed immediately!" He pulled his laser screwdriver from his pocket and pointed it at the man. The man began to age extremely fast. He collapsed to the ground and became dust.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

"MAAAARIO!" yells a Toad as he runs into the Chamber of Leadership. "What do you want?" Mario asks. "Nothing, it's just that anything involving you has to start with either the princess or one of us screaming your name."
    "Right."
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

"I'm from Egypt. Now duel me or I'll make you my mind slave." Yami says.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"I find this hard to believe." Jefferson said. "I will not take part in a childish card game. I have more important matters to attend to. I would prefer if you left."

Blog Entries

"No, screw you! I'm the king of Egypt! You have to duel me, or I'll declare war!" Yami yells, stomping his foot.

Instantly Bakura wandered from the shadows, a look of insanity displayed on his face. "I have been sent by my king to duel you, Yugi boy," he rambled in his thick british accent.

Blog Entries

Thomas Jefferson looked at them both, insanely confused. He decided to wait and see what would happen. He really didn't want to waste time playing games.

Blog Entries

"Nope." Yami said, the pointed at Jefferson. "It begins." He hisses, and runs off back to Egypt.

Bakura pulled a device out of his pocket and mumbled into it. "He ran sir, should I take out Jefferson?" he whispered.

"No, we'll take them both out later. Return to the fortress." replied an electronic voice from the device.

Bakura walked back into the shadows mysteriously. He was then clearly seen running from the scene.

Blog Entries

Jefferson just stood there, confused. Within 5 minutes of becoming president he had started a war. He didn't mind the man running past, he just went back into the Oval Office.

Otoshigami Neltharion S. Deathwing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, so called Lenin in his home country, paced down the hallways of the palace of St. Petersburg (now renamed Leningrad). He has been informed by an informer that the card duel between the Egyptian king and America's leader will begin soon. Hastily, Lenin declared that he must see this 'duel' no matter what. He took a limousine to the airport, driving through the shambles of Petrograd. There, every housing seems equal, and there are shops distributing soups so everyone can eat equal. Then Lenin's limousine arrived at the airport, and Lenin ordered his chauffeur to pilot the private jet plane for him. Without a trace of regret, or resistance, the chauffeur complied and the jet plane flew off to Egypt.
    Well, I’ll stay close without the sleep
    My broken heart is yours to keep
    So pull out the puzzle and every piece
    While I take all the gain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast