The Chronicles: The Kanto Days (Sign-Ups Open for 1 Day)

Thread: The Chronicles: The Kanto Days (Sign-Ups Open for 1 Day)

Default The Chronicles: The Kanto Days (Sign-Ups Open for 1 Day)

THE CHRONICLES:THE KANTO DAYS

The Pokemon World is full of things to discover. Everyone has their own calling. However, discovering this calling may be a long and rigorous process in which one must travel across the World meeting new people and Pokemon along the way. Eventually, some may find their calling and heed to it while others will choose to quit. Therefore, it is a matter of heart and strength in spirit, mind and body. Only the truly strong succeed, though most start out believing that they will succeed.

And what becomes of those who do heed their calls? Some became Trainers with one common goal: to earn the respect of Pokemon and trainers alike. Their road to success is paved with battles. Others choose to become coordinators to show the elegance of Pokemon.

Whatever it is it is bound to take the person on a hard and tiring journey. A journey full of adventure, happiness and sorrow. A journey where a person bonds with Pokemon and other people to form strong bonds of friendship. Thus, each person looks forward to start their own journey not knowing what fate has in store for them.

These particular chronicles expose the stories of a group of trainers. This particular episode chronicles the journey of the trainers through Kanto.

RULES:

SIGN-UPS:

I will have my own SU up as soon as possible.
    Last edited by acs1903; 25th May 2012 at 01:36 PM.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Default Re: The Chronicles: The Kanto Days

Sounds good.

Username:Kenshin Akagi
    Name:Rei Valent
    Sexuality:Straight
    Contest/Leauge:Leauge
    Appearence: Is nearly 5"11', and has black eyes. His long black hair reaches to his waist. Has very pale skin,which only helps to highlight the X-shaped scar on his left cheek. Wears a very old white shirt,which is full of holes. His black jacket helps hide it. He also has a mafia hat and black shoes.

Personality: If there was any word to describe him,it would be strange. He is pretty much of a loner,only traveling in small groups. Despite this,he desperately craves for a friend. He can sometimes be looked at as the guy who would murder you in your sleep, but occasionaly shows his softer side. Is very distrustful of people,and if he is angered he will find a way to get back at you.

History: Rei has always dreamed of going on his journey, but was in a different town on the day of departure. This time he made sure he could make it. His plan is to be the greatest trainer of all time,even devising strategies to any pokemon he might face. Sadly,they always fail. Plans to get the same starter as the Pokemon Legend Red, which is a pikachu. He tries to stay out of harms way, but is always forced in. When he was born,his dad left him and his mother alone. His mother would always say he was on buisness,but Rei knew better. He knewthe only way to find his dad was to go on his pokemon journey.

Starter: Pikachu nicknamed Red.
    Other: he's trying to get the exact team as Red. Oh,and Besiktas.
    Last edited by Madara Uchiha; 16th January 2012 at 02:49 PM.
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Otoshigami Neltharion S. Deathwing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Username: Nælþarion

Name: Luke van Marat

Sexuality: Straight

Contest/League: League

Appearance: Luke isn't very tall; around 5'7, and had pitch black hair. His eyes are grey, like the clouds, and he sports a black overcoat covering his gray dress shirt. His hairstyle is short and wavy. He prefers not to wear any headgear, and wears a pair of black leather fingerless gloves.

Personality: Luke is rarely shown to be angry and radiates an aura of congeniality around him, albeit the fact that he is quite lonely deep at heart. Although he may act like a child, rarely showing his serious side, when he is serious, he is dead serious. He is willing to take risks, and he takes his objectives seriously. He can cook pretty well, since he lives alone. One may describe his voice as suave and heartwarming at the same time.

History: Luke lives alone with no siblings in his one story home, spending most of his time reading and writing, and occasionally tuning up the TV to watch the news. His parents all live in Sinnoh - his dad works in a coal mine in Oreburgh Town and his mother works as a waitress in the same region. He also works part time at a pokemart in his local town, earning meager sums of money every day while he saves most of it.

His call to adventure began one day while he was watching pokemon news. The news showed its audience some gym leaders hailing from Kanto, all with their signature pokemon battling each other, gym leader vs gym leader. Luke was fascinated by their pokemon, for they were strong and astute, so Luke wants to train his pokemon to be strong and astute, too. Then he remembered from what he read concerning pokemon trainers. The book mentions pokemon trainers as those who trains their pokemon, challenge gym leaders, and eventually reach the pokemon league. At this point, Luke is asking himself "What's the point of staying at home all day, reading and writing?" He then decides to start his career as a pokemon trainer.

Also, after that show, his favorite gym leader is Blaine.

Starter: Pidgey (Avian)

Other: Besiktas F.C
    Last edited by Neltharion S. Deathwing; 16th January 2012 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Forgot he did not receive bellsprout yet
    Well, I’ll stay close without the sleep
    My broken heart is yours to keep
    So pull out the puzzle and every piece
    While I take all the gain

@kenshin akagi: I believe your sign-up is missing something. Please re-read the rules if you already did, if you didn't read the rules before then please do so now.

Also,

@Nælþarion, and kenshign akagi...

Thanks for signing up! I will have this open for 2 more days or so. I will see how many people signed up and I will maybe have to eliminate some so please keep that in mind.
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Reserve me a spot, please. I'll have my SU up as soon as possible.

Blog Entries

Username: Gmandiddy

Name: James Charlie Thomas

Contest/League: Contest

Appearance: James has medium brown hair that is swept to the side of his face. He has sea-blue eyes and fair skin complexion. He wears a thin blue zip-up jacket and a white plain T-Shirt underneath it. He wears casual denim trousers which sit on his blue trainers.

James carries around a small rucksack, carrying all the essentials from clothes, map and some cooking equipment. He also has a black and blue cap with the symbol of a PokeBall on the front.

Personality: James is a fun loving guy, and makes friends really easy. He doesn't have a temper and is always calm. He takes an interest in Pokemon and how they act in their natural habitat, and takes recordings in a small red notepad. In this notepad, he also writes about Battles and Contests, and uses all this knowledge to strive to become the best Co-Ordinator.

James however can be too confident and if something goes wrong and it's because of his fault, he will be in decline and sorrow for a long time. He is very defensive against disable people, since his sister was disabled in a hit and run.

History: Alex had what small boys would call, the ideal childhood. He lived in Saffron City and had many friends. He went to one of the best schools in the whole region and was predicted to become one of the leading scientist in the whole Pokemon world. However then things took a turn for the worst.

When he was 10, he was walking with his family, including his sister, down a small path. When all of a sudden, a small bike appeared in the distance. It was unusual, this was a path for pedestrians only. The bike was unaware of James's family and when he caught sight of them, drifted to one side. Fortunately for James, it was the side in which he sister was. The rest of the memory was dazzed, there were loud noises and sounds of alarms. After 6 months of being in the hospital, James's Sister was disabled.

From then on, James abandoned all hope of being a scientist and aimed to payback those people who did this. However there was one thing, he didn't know who they were. After picking up a small leaflet, advertising Proffesor Oak, he read:

"A time to explore the whole region, and find new and mysterious places"

During his journey to Proffesor Oak's lab, James watched a live Contest, and loved every minute of it. After the Contest, he came out wanting to be on stage, and that he will find those people on his quest to be the best Co-Ordinator.
    Starter Pokemon: Charmander

Other: Besiktas

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Chronicles: The Kanto Days (Sign-Ups Open for 1 Day)

wait for me. I'll ahev an SU ready by this afternoon EST.

Blog Entries

Username: BeastieBayleef

Name: Raine Logans

Appearance: Raine is just about average height for her age and has a fair complexion. She has bright auburn hair and light crystal blue eyes. Raine is rather curvy for her age, but doesn't yet have any womanly features, and perhaps will never get them.

Raine normally sports a pair of faded, dark jeans and a sleevless, sky blue top. Over that, she wears a navy sweatshirt jacket and prefers no headwear. Raine wears black, fingerless gloves on each hand as well as pink converse.

Personality: Raine can't stand people who "pity the blind girl." She is very independent and likes to do things herself. Although Raine has a short temper, she is normally calm and makes friends fairly easily. Raine enjoys joking around, which is a good thing at times, but she definitely has a hard time taking things seriously. She is outward, down-to-earth, and loves cheering people up.

Raine is a bit of a nervous person. She is scared to be alone, due to the fact that she can't see, she likes to have someone to guide her, but not do stuff for her. She also has a huge phobia of bug Pokemon. Despite this, she tries to be brave, and isn't afraid to take risks.

History: Most unfortunately, Raine was born blind. This was not a pediment in her studies however, as she was an excellent student, graduating first in her class, as well as making honors. She led a rather quaint, peacful childhood, living with her single mother and sister in a small two-story cottage in Pallet Town. Raine always wanted to get out and see the world, but her mother was way too overprotective, hardly letting the girl step outside the door without her. Raine would always watch, or rather, listen to, Pokemon battles on the television. Battle strategies and mechanics intrigued and interested her, and it was from then on that her mindset was becoming a Pokemon trainer.

Professor Oak had been close to Raine's family, mostly because her father happened to be a lab assistant. When he agreed to give Raine a Pokemon, her mother finally gave in to letting her go on a journey. She has always loved exploring from a small age, and hopes to find new expiriences upon her journey. Raine's major goal is to make new friends and become a champion.

Starter Pokemon: Squirtle

Other: She's blind...and Besiktas

Hey, also, if you need a Co-GM, I'm always willing to help out.
    Last edited by Sir Red; 16th January 2012 at 07:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Username: Kona-Chan

Name: Eliot Nadel

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: At exactly six feet tall, Eliot's pretty tall for his age. He has fairly long blue hair, mostly because he hates the barber's shop (He's worried about getting his ears chopped off.) His skin is fairly dark, the color of cocoa powder, and he has green eyes. He has little muscle, however, with a slender build.
    As far as clothes, Eliot usually dresses in formal styles, usually wearing a tuxedo vest, button up shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes. He always wears a pair of pink heart-shaped sunglasses, and has uncommonly large blue eyebrows. He also wears a pair of kitty ears. He says they are magical, but they probably aren'

Personality: Eliot was raised to be a gentleman. He is very polite and well mannered, and will always serve others before himself. He's the kind of person who would give anyone the shirt off their back, and their pants, shoes, socks, heart-shaped sunglasses, and tie as well.
    Eliot is constantly awed by the feminine form, often rhapsodizing on the beauty of women he meets, and hitting on most females and pretty men. However, he will never disrespect a woman, and is very chivalrous. Above all, though, he respects his father. Maybe it's because he knows that his father is working to support him, or maybe it's just instinctual, but his ultimate goal is to make his father proud. He doesn't know how he will, but he wants to.

History: Eliot saw a lot of his father's back, as his father was a serious businessman working on serious business. His father often left him with a singing baby sitter from overseas. She was very strict, and this may have helped teach young Nadel to be a gentleman. Whenever he stepped out of line, she would scream in his ears and sing annoying songs he hated about drinking sugar in addition to medicine. She sometimes threw eggs at him too.
    His father sent him to a boarding school in Hoenn to learn to be a gentleman. He spent five years there, where he learned all sorts of things about pokemon. In the last month, he caught a Trapinch, and named it Besiktas. Upon returning home, his father still ignored him, and his evil nanny yelled at him and told him to get a job. So Eliot decided that he would become the Elite Four Champion. Then his father would have to respect him!

Starter Pokemon: A Trapich named Besiktas.

Other:
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

This sounds very intresting!

Username: Lost-Tresure

Name: Kairo "XIII (said as 13)" Smith

Sexuality: Staright

Contest/League: Mostly out for the traveling part he may participate in anything if he sees it as fun.

Appearance: 150 cm tall, kinda weakly built. Has black hair cut to end at his chin Both bangs and the rest of his hair) and very dark eyes. Wears a pair of black pants with lots of pockets and a dark grey hoodie that is a few sizes to big. Has a pair of black and white sneakers. Carries a sportbag around and a pair of headphones which he often uses.

Personality: He is a very quite person, quite to the point where you would suspect any word coming from him was from his music. Very shy around girls, if a girls talks to him he'll start to blush and back away. Around other boys he's more brave and usually just stand there staring at them.

History: Living with his divorced rich father he rarely got to meet his sister, who he loves dearly, or his mother. And the staff only consisting of males he isn't sure how to act around girls and rather avoids them than talk to them. In the big garden at the back of the house he played with many wild pokémon. One of his special pokémon friends is the Oddish he nicknamed One they often played together and Kairo decided to take him as his first pokémon very early.

But his dad had other plans and it was only after One had helped Kairo and his dad from some angry Bedrills that Kairo was allowed to leave on his journey with his best friend.

Starter Pokemon: An Oddish named One (is usually walking alongside or riding on Kairo)

Other: Besiktas

Here's my Sign-Up:

ACCEPTED:

For those who weren't accepted, I'm sorry but I wanted to start off the RP with 4-5 players. As the RP progresses through the other regions, sign-ups will open and the number will increase.

I shall be posting the Start-up and discussion thread today, but we may not get to post due to the blackout.
    I claimed Metang