The Chronicles: Kanto Days - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Chronicles: Kanto Days

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Chronicles: Kanto Days

Clayton entered the lab and saw a man whom he assumed was the professor finish up giving a girl her Pokedex.

"Excuse me, but are you Professor Oak?" he inquired.

"Yes I am, young man." replied the Professor, "Are you also here for a Pokedex?'

Before Clayton could answer he realized Trubber had wandered over to the Professor and was cheerfully smiling up at him.

"Oh my a Trubbish, so you must be from the Unova region then?" Trubber now had the Professor's shins locked in a tight hug

"Yes we are." he said with a nervous chuckle. "You'll have to excuse him, he can get a little over excited around new people." He pried the small creature away from the professor and deposited him on the backpack behind his shoulders where it then turned around to poke it's eyes up above Clayton's head.

"It's no trouble at all, we have a Muk here that can be very affectionate as well." The professor turned around and produced a Pokedex, some pokeballs, and a badge case from the open drawer behind him. "Here you are. That pokedex will help you identify and catalog the pokemon you come across on your travels. It will also help you keep track of your team's abilities as they grow and become stronger."

"Cool, thanks Professor." responded Clayton. He pointed the Pokedex over his shoulder at Trubber and watched the image of a Trubbish appear on the screen as it dictated a brief summary.

Trubbish, the Trash Bag Pokémon. Trubbish prefer to live in dirty places like garbage dumps. It is said they were born when a chemical reaction occurred between an abandoned trash bag and industrial waste.

(OOC: Just pretend this next line is two posts down in terms of time line. @acs1903)

As the device finished, Clayton noticed that two more trainers had joined them inside the lab. Wow, lots of people starting their journeys today.
    Last edited by Fengor; 21st October 2012 at 11:13 AM.
    White: 3826-0624-3213

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Hi." said Annika like a ninja, swinging around from a PC.

AC finally came up to the lab and took a deep breath. He entered the lab and saw the girl from Vermillion. Looks like this is going to be a hard journey after all, he thought. He also saw two more trainers both coming to see the Professor. He decided to wait until they were finished.

After seeing a boy with an unusual Pokemon finish up with the Professor, he went up to the Professor.

"Hello Professor Oak," AC said.

"Wow, another trainer!" The Professor remarked as he greeted AC, "I guess you'll also be registering?"

AC nodded. "I want to travel all the regions with my Pokemon," he added.

"Seems ambitious, but with a little training, I'm sure you can do it," the Professor said. "Now, I'm going to need some basic information such as your name and place of birth."

AC proceeded to give the necessary information to the Professor. Once the Professor was done inputting the information he turned around to AC and gave him a Pokedex, a badge case and some Pokeballs. "Think of the Pokeballs as a parting gift on your journey. Your Pokedex will be your assistant in identifying the new Pokemon you meet and the badge case will secure your badges. Now, look after your Abra and your other Pokemon with care and I'm sure you will succeed."

AC thanked the Professor and was now officially a trainer. The only thing was, he was still not unsure about going on this journey all alone. He looked around at the other trainers and wondered if any of them would be willing to embark together on a journey.

---

OOC: @Wild Candy, @Fengor and I have already finished our business with the Professor. We can proceed to meet each other and head out to Viridian. @Leavanny Duo just has to complete her business with the Professor, but if she takes too long we'll just assume she took care of it and head out. Next post (other than Leavanny) can commence the "meeting" phase.
    Last edited by acs1903; 21st October 2012 at 04:13 AM.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Kairi noticed AC and asked. "Hi, I'm Kairi, I'm also starting a journey too." Kairi introduced herself to AC.

"Hello," AC smiled back, "I'm AC and I'm just starting as well. Though I'm not really sure what to expect. To be honest, I'm a bit afraid. After all, it is the unpredictable that we can't do anything about. How do you feel?"
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

"I'm excited, I'm going to raise my little darlings with love and care and try my best at Gym Battles." Kairi replied with a dainty smile.

"I guess we'll be opponents then," AC said, "See, I'm going to challenge the gyms and the league as well."

---

OOC: @Fengor please feel free to post anytime and just butt in. The order of conversation will be Wild Candy-me-Fengor
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

@Wild Candy & @acs1903

Clayton was fiddling around with his new pokedex, making notes of Trubber's current known abilities and inputting his trainer info, when he overheard two of the other trainers mention gyms and the league. "Excuse me," he said as he walked over, "but did you guys just say you'd be taking on the league here in Kanto as well?"

OOC: @Wild Candy @Fengor

----

"Yes," AC said as he turned to address the boy. I guess I might not be travelling all alone, he thought. "My name is AC and this is my Abra. Nice to meet you!"
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

"I'm Kairi, and this is my partner Pokemon, Ralts." Kairi introduced herself and Ralts. "Ralts..." Ralts said quietly.

Blog Entries

@Wild Candy & @acs1903

"Great to meet the both of you. My name is Clayton and this is my friend Trubber." Trubber let out a cheerful "Trubbish!" as it waved one of it's flippers at the pair.

Blog Entries

"It's nice to meet you Trubber." Kairi said, Shaking one of Trubber's fins.

"My Abra doesn't say much, and I've yet to tell what it keeps on thinking or dreaming about," AC said as he set down his Abra and shook Trubbish's fin. Abra just inquisitively looked at the room and the people in it. "So, you guys have anything in mind for your next stop in Kanto?" AC asked.

---

OOC: I'll be off for the night (I hate timezones!) I'll give Leavanny one day to post. Around this time tomorrow-most probably earlier- if she hasn't posted we'll just assume she's with us and head on out.
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

"To be perfectly honest I'm very unfamiliar with the region. I understand there's a gym north of here in Viridian City, so I was thinking that might be a good place to start."

OOC: @Fengor @Wild Candy Leavanny's last activity is seen as October 20. I guess we can move on without her and just assume that she's with us.

---

"I'm also new to the region," AC commented, "I believe that gym is Pewter City. We could give it a shot. There could also be a gym in Viridian. In fact, why don't we just go together if we are all going to the same place?"
    I claimed Metang

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast