The Chronicles: Kanto Days - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chronicles: Kanto Days

Default Re: The Chronicles: Kanto Days

OOC1: @AlphaMouse you were not selected, sorry. But you may sign-up once we end Kanto and move onto Johto.

OOC2: @Leavanny Duo weren't you just at the kiosk getting a Kanto Map. The next post you are right next to me and asking me what's wrong. Please make sure the posts are connected. At least write that Annika walked up to AC, but I've also made plans to get to Pallet -by myself. So, our characters can meet their once again.

Finally, we also have an OOC thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f430/chronicles-kanto-days-ooc-discussion-thread-140913/
    ----

AC shrugged at the girl. "Your Pokemon chased my Abra away, that's what's wrong," AC complained, "Now, I have to go and find my Abra. See you," AC said as he prepared to run off to find his Abra, but he opened his mouth to say something else: "Or I'd rather not see you again after the trouble you've caused me." So, AC was off to find his Pokemon.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Annika then walked away from the area, and to Pallet Town, where she'd start her journey in Kanto.

Eventually, AC found Abra sitting by an old man who was standing besides a skyblue speedboat in a forgotten pier. AC rushed up to Abra, picked him up and scolded him. Then, directing his attention to the old man, he said, "I'm sorry sir if my Abra caused any trouble. He got scared and teleported."

The man took a moment to analyze the 18 year old boy standing before him. He smiled. AC was confused, "Why are you smiling sir?" he asked.

"I take it you are a Pokemon trainer or at least a boy who wants to become one. I did my fair share of training Pokemon in my day so I can understand your frustration. I had an Elekid that would never calm down or listen to me, but over time we became the best of friends," the man replied.

"An Elekid, huh?" AC said, "What kind of Pokemon is that?"

"I guess you haven't even gotten your Pokedex," the man said.

"Yeah," AC said with a frown, remembering that he still hadn't found a way to get to Pallet Town, "I just got off the ship from Slateport City and I was planning on getting to Pallet Town today, but walking would take too long and I can't find a speedboat to take me there. I guess I'll have to walk there."

"Not so fast, I may know someone who can get you there in one hour," the man said grinning.

"Who, sir? I'd love to meet the man," AC exclaimed.

"Why you're looking at him! After training Pokemon, I decided to become a captain. Now, I have my own Speedboat and I also captain larger ships. I can take you to Pallet free of charge. I guess your Abra used its psychic abilities to sniff out the captain you were looking for," the man said.

AC looked down at his Abra. I guess I still have a lot to learn about you, he thought. "Well sir, can we go now?" AC asked.

"Sure thing, just watch your step when coming on the boat," the man said as he stepped onto the boat and AC fulled in suit. "Hold on," the man warned AC as he turned on the engine. Before AC knew it, they were speeding through the clear blue waters of Kanto with their engine roaring and the breeze hitting their faces. AC looked at his Abra, who seemed to be sleeping and smiled. He turned his head to the horizon, took a deep breath as the Kanto air filled his lungs and thought to himself, I guess everything's bound to work out. I wonder what awaits me on this journey.
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Nearing the next city, Annika was in no hurry to go anywhere. Even Petilil seemed peaceful.

"So, any advice for me?" AC asked as the boat continued to rip through the seas. His Abra was still sleeping, not even slightly disturbed by the roaring engine.

"Advice, eh?" the captain said, "Well...you should definitely treat your pokemon as your friends-as your equals. Your relationship should not be a derivative of the master-slave relationship. Then...well, you should look to have fun while battling. Being serious is important, but when you lose it's not the end of the world. Just remember to take it lightly. What else..." the captain trailed off as he pondered on further advice.

Have fun, treat Pokemon as friends, AC thought to himself and replied to the captain, "Thank you sir. Thank you for the advice and this trip. I never caught your name though. Mine is AC."

"Call me Cap'n Jack," the captain replied, "and it's no problem. I'm glad that I'll be playing a role in the birth of a new Pokemon trainer. Besides, I'll stop by the Professor and say 'hi'."

AC was not sure if he heard correctly. "The Professor as in Professor Oak?" he asked, what followed was a barrage of questions: "How do you know him? What is he like? What's his favorite Pokemon? Did you see any of his Pokemon?"

"Hold on there," the captain replied, "Of course I know the Professor. I've done my fair share of Pokemon training and let's just say that when you work really hard at it, you eventually get to know the Professor as well. Of course when I was starting out, he was not really the Oak he is today, but still I sought his help when I had first started training to get his opinion on things. If I managed anything as a trainer, it is all because of the Professor. And don't worry he'll like you."

"I hope so," AC said under his breath as he once again directed his attention to the horizon and what awaited him. The Captain looked at AC and smiled. He knew what he was going through, he knew the anxiety and worry, but he also knew that it would soon leave its place to determination and courage.
    I claimed Metang

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Annika had passed through Saffron City, making her way to Pallet Town quickly.

"Well we're here," the captain announced as he slowed down the boat and the engine roar became slight.

AC looked ahead and saw the small town that stood there right in front of him. The town that mark his new beginning. As the captain tied the boat to a dock, AC thanked him. "Thank you once again Cap'n Jack for everything. I know that a little kindness goes a long way and I'll keep you in mind. If I achieve anything, you will definitely have played a part," AC said as he stepped off the boat.

"Not so fast," the captain smiled, "I'm coming too, remember?" He, first handed AC his sleeping Abra, which AC placed on his back. The captain then stepped off the boat and put his hand on his belt. AC saw red and white shimmering on his belt as his hand reached for that sphere. It was a Pokeball. "In this Pokeball is my very first Pokemon," he said as he released a Pokemon. Soon, a yellow monster-like creature with black markings materialized in front of the two.

AC was spellshocked and barely managed to ask the question, "What Pokemon is it?"

"It is an Electivire. They are a native of the Sinnoh region, but don't worry about all that. You'll see the Sinnoh region and more and all the Pokemon that come with it eventually," the captain replied.

"It seems so strong," AC said as they began walking towards the laboratory, "I wonder if my Abra will ever be that strong."

"Just heed to my advice and you'll be fine," the captain replied.
    I claimed Metang

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

As she cleared Fuschia City, Annika, along with Petilil, continued to Celadon City.

OOC: So, @Fengor and @Wild Candy are already at the Lab and I'm in Pallet. Every character can control the Professor on their own, what's important is that you should reflect the character of the Professor. So, Fengor and Wild Candy can already get started in meeting the Professor and getting their badge/ribbon case, Pokedex, etc.

----

"Thank you Captain," AC said as he shook the Captain's hand.

"It was nothing really. All I could do to help out a new trainer. Well, you should be off to the Lab," the Captain replied.

"Aren't you coming? I thought you were going to say 'hello' to the Professor," AC asked.

"I think you should make this final path to the start of your journey by yourself. Besides, I want to take some time with my Electivire. I'll see the Professor later," the Captain said, "Farewell and good luck!"

"Thank you very much! I hope we meet once again," AC said.

The Captain nodded and added, "Keep your eyes open, I've got a feeling our paths will cross once again."

With that the two parted and AC tried to make his way toward the Lab. His Abra was on his back and seemed clueless of what lied ahead. Then again, so was AC.
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

"Why hello there." Prof Oak greeted Kairi. "Hello." Kairi replied."I'm here to receive a Poke'dex and some Poke'balls." "Sure thing." Prof Oak replied as he searched his drawers for A Poke'dex and Poke'balls.

As AC walked he saw a ranch like building in the horizon. It looked quite hi-tech as well. That's got to be the lab, AC thought. So, he began to run towards the lab.
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

"Here you are." Prof Oak said to Kairi as he hand her a Poke'dex and Poke'balls. "Thank you, it's an honor." Kairi replied, bowing her head.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

After several hours of walking and crawling, Annika made it to Pallet Town. She crawled towards the lab. Petilil just walked past and enters the lab. "Peti?" she asked. "How did a Petilil get into Kanto?" asked Professor Oak.

As AC came up to the lab, he noticed that there was actually others there. "Guess I'm not the only one," he thought to himself. He was half pumped to have some competition but also a bit worried. Still, he kept on moving towards the lab.
    I claimed Metang

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Annika finally entered the lab and stood up. "I'm here." she said.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast