The Chronicles: Journey Through Kanto

Thread: The Chronicles: Journey Through Kanto

Default The Chronicles: Journey Through Kanto

THE CHRONICLES:

Journey Through Kanto

In a cabin aboard a large ship that was travelling between Slateport City of Hoenn and Vermillion City of Kanto was a boy with pitch-black hair and eyes who wore a black hoodie and black sweatpants. He sat propped up in his bed, reading a book titled "Mathematics and the Imagination" and next to him was his Abra sleeping. He looked forward for the ship docking at the port of Vermillion and him stepping foot on Kanto soil.

AC was now 17 and he had to first earn the right to travel as a Pokemon Journey from his parents. He had spent his years as a child and as a teenager studying various sciences and other areas of knowledge. Now, he could have been working in the space center of Mossdeep City, but he had first wanted to embark on a journey to finally spend time with Pokemon and perhaps get a chance to reflect on his life and what he truly wanted to do with it. However, he didn't want to keep his mind occupied with such thoughts now and thus he was reading to calm his mind.

"We shall be arriving in Vermillion City shortly," a voice over the ship's PA system announced. AC put his book on his bed and quickly jumped out. He went to the deck to see Vermillion City. As he stood there watching the ship near the port, he remembered that he had to pack his bags and pick up Abra so he rushed to his room.

First, he packed his stuff-which was not much, consisting of a spare outfit, pijamas and a couple of books-and then went to wake his Abra up. "Buddy, we're here, let's go," he said gently. His Abra tilted his head and smiled. AC picked him up and put him on his shoulders and soon they were out of the cabin.

The passengers left the ship one-by-one and AC was one of the first to get off. He took a deep breath and inhaled the Kanto air. Now, I need to find a speedboat that will take me to Pallet where I can meet the extraordinary Professor Oak, AC thought as he eyed his surroundings.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Chronicles: Journey Through Kanto

A boy about 5"6' with a fairly slender body walked down the road leading to the quiet Pallet Town. He had a fair skin tone, short blond hair, and green eyes. He wore a pair of brown cargo shorts, as well as a red tshirt with white sleves and black trims, along with a pair of red wristbands. He was headed to see the famous Professor Oak, ready to pick up his very first Pokemon and set out on a Pokemon journey. Justin seemed fairly excited about getting his first Pokemon, though he wondered what Pokemon he'd get to choose from.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Default Re: The Chronicles: Journey Through Kanto

AC, with his Abra on his back, looked around the docks for a ship captain. He saw a man with a beard standing by a small speedboat. He went up to him and asked, "Sir, I need to get to Pallet Town. Could you take me there? I'll pay whatever price you say."

The man took a moment to analyze the 17 year old boy standing before him. A smile appeared as he began to open his mouth to reply. "I take it you are a Pokemon trainer or at least a boy who wants to become one. I did my fair share of training Pokemon in my day so I'll take you there for free," he replied.

"Thank you sir," AC said in return, "How long will it take us to get to Pallet?"

"I'll say about an hour perhaps even less," he said as he stepped onto his speedboat. AC followed in suit. Soon the engine was roaring and the boat was speeding towards Pallet.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang