The Chronicles of Anima: Part 1 (Sign Ups) - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Chronicles of Anima: Part 1 (Sign Ups)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Chronicles of Anima: Part 1 (Sign Ups)

Here they are:

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This looks cool. I like the main antagonist.

Name: Tyra Burley

Race: Human

Appearance: Tyra has long green hair and blue eyes. She has a leaf shaped necklace. She stands 5,8 tall and weighs a solid 115 pounds. She veers to the buffy side.

Personality: She was once an easy going girl that did not know what the Holy Children thing was about, she now knows a lot more, and she has a cold and merciless personality against the Nox Lybra. She also loves light and hate the dark.

History: Tyra grew up in Indigo Port and has had interest in finding the city's origin as soon as she moved into the city. She has always wanted to explore the Miasma Meadow. This was made possible, but she saw a shrine, and has wanted to go back ever since see that shrine, as she thinks there is some power housed in it.

Abilities/Animagus: All her Abilities/Animagus are based on light. All of her Abilities either temporary blind those who see it, or it can permanently blind them. Her Animagus is almost a sure fire perma blind.

Weapons: A light wand, and can build bombs from almost everything.

Special Attack: Seeing Light; she throws and smoke ball, and then strikes her opponent from the back with a attack that deals damage and blinds them. Somewhat resembles a white laser.

Distortion Attack: SolarMine; A circle of motion mines are placed around the opponent, and any movement on them will detonate them. A ray of intense sunlight is then blasted at the foe.

Holy Child: Yes; Light

Maximum Heat Attack: Tyra is surrounded by a lot of bombs, she then flings them at the foe and a ray of sunlight 10 times as strong as SolarMine is fired at the foe.

Alliance: The Resistance.

Other: This is a Non-Pokemon RP right?
    Last edited by Comrade Zhenya; 11th August 2012 at 08:47 PM.
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Blog Entries

Hey, can I have Corvin be the Nature Child?

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

@mwto; All approved
    @AmeKren; Yes thats approved
    @コジロウ; Approved and yes, its not a Pokemon RP.
    @Pi Face; Your Reservation expires in about 1 hour.

Now for a member of Nox Lybra

Name: Serina Crow

Race: Elf

Appearance: Serina has bright pink hair that comes down to his shoulders and poitned ears, Her skin is rather pale and she stands at 6,3. She usally wears a blue tank tob that reveals her mid stomach and black pants along with red shoes. She carries a Sheeth and Shield with red a whip sword.

Personality: Serina is girl who likes to follow rules to the point where it can be a hinderance. She can be uptight and cares for her friends but follows orders and rules to the letter. Even if she doesn't agree with them or there unfair. She carries out her orders and does everything in her power to fufill them, she also used to be great friends with Mikio until she disappeared which actually was her joining Nox Lybra

History: She used be friends with Mikio and also grew up in Lumina Forrest, One day however her parents were about to be murdered by Nox Lybra because of they were aiding The Resistance. In exchange for sparing there lives, she joined Nox Lybra and became one of there best soldiers. She is currently at the Nox Lybra base awaiting orders.

Abilities/Animagus: Serina has high Ani Magus Levels and thats why they let her join Nox Lybra in exchange for her parents lives. She generates power through her sword that can be used to slash someone with a projectile razor energy. She is also capable of some sorcery being able to make generate balls of light and attack her foes along with bouncing projectiles back at her foe.

Weapons: Her sword Requiem and her Shield Lament

Special Attack: Justice Razor: sends a razor of energy from her sword to slash her foe from a distance

Distortion Attack: Binding Law: Traps the foe with energy before sending beam a of energy at the foe

Maximum Heat Attack: Lady Liberty: Slashes repeatedly before ending with a blow combined with a energy forming a blue angel wing

Holy Child: No

Alliance: Nox Lybra

Other: N/A

Blog Entries

Just putting this here so you know I'm working on it...

Name: Leon Hart

Race: Sorcerer

Appearance: Leon's hair is jet black, and somewhat curly. It falls down to about his chin. His skin is slightly tanned, with freckles dotting his face, and he has brown eyes. As far as his build, he's fairly tall, though he has a somewhat slender build. For clothes, he wears a black parka over a red t-shirt with a skull on it. His jeans are also black, with red shoes beneath them.

Personality: Despite his somewhat dark taste in clothing, Leon's fairly normal. He often puts up a stoic front. His sense of humor is somewhat sarcastic, although he often has a hard time trying not to laugh at bad puns. He wants people to think he's tough and cool. But deep down, he's a big softy. His deepest secret is that he always cries during sad parts in movies or books. He's also very protective of those that are close to him. He'll never back down from a fight when his friends could be hurt.

History: Leon's family comes from a long line of sorcerers that practice shadow manipulation, and worked at the shadow shrine. So when Nox Lybra started looking for the Holy Child of darkness, Leon's family was targeted. His parents had him run away while they held off the people coming after them.

Leon escaped, and eventually met up with the rebels. He has since been working for them, unaware of his nature as the Holy Child of Darkness.

Abilities/Animagus: As a sorcerer, Leon can use magic. In his case, it mostly revolves around creating objects from darkness. He can only create simple things, but as long as there's some shadow, whether it's his own, or the darkness inside his sleeves, he can summon an object. The things he summons are a little stronger than steel, although they usually are unaffected by heat, electricity, or other elements. He can also "program" the objects to move in certain ways, such as following a person or moving where he points. Using this method, he can create simpler machines, and given a few hours, he can even make constructs.

However, if his constructs are exposed to intense light from something like a Holy Child or animagus, they become soft, and after a few seconds, disintegrate.

Leon's Animagus, on the other hand, lets him strengthen his body. This puts him on par with most beastmen as far as physical strength. He can do impressive acrobatic feats, and punch through solid rock.

His powers as the Holy Child of Darkness are unknown.

Weapons: Usually fights with weapons he makes using his powers, or by coating his fists in darkness.

Special Attack: Shadow Ball: Leon summons an orb of darkness and fires it at a foe. It's about as powerful as a cannonball.

Distortion Attack: Shadow Pull: Leon summons tentacles from his back to attack opponents.

Maximum Heat Attack: Nightshade: Leon covers his body in shadows. It must be pretty dark around him to use this, but when he does, the shadows help him move, further enhancing his already considerable might. It also serves as armor, making him much stronger.

Holy Child: Yep! Darkness!

Alliance: The Resistance

Other:
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Other: She will be rescued by Kaori according to Lolita’s predictions.
    Other Lolita predicts Leon will rescue her!

...Assuming that's okay.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 11th August 2012 at 10:02 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

@Pi Face, that is okay. You are officially filled for the the Child Of Darkness spot.

There are only two Holy Children Spots Left! Only Water, Wind, and Earth!
    Last edited by Naoto; 11th August 2012 at 09:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Does this mean we start now, and leave the sign-up open?

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

Just let Pi Face flesh out his character and we'll start.

Blog Entries

Okay.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pi Face View Post

Other:
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Other: She will be rescued by Kaori according to Lolita’s predictions.
    Other Lolita predicts Leon will rescue her!

...Assuming that's okay.
    If your talking about rescuing Akahana when you say what you bolded he can help Kaori, but Kaori is rescuing his own sister. She's not held hostage, just bound do to her father so she'll have to trust her brother

Blog Entries

Huh?...Oh. Huh. I just realized they have the same last name. I am not a clever man because I am dumb.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Pi Face, I also realized that your character's name sounds like the last name to Squall Leonhart.

Blog Entries

Huh?...Oh. Huh. I just realized they have the same last name. I am not a clever man because I am dumb.
    Actually they don't have the same last name, but they have the same mother. She uses her fathers last name, while he uses his mothers maiden name, and sometimes his father. They're half siblings with the same mother

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=mwto;4266276]
    Actually they don't have the same last name, but they have the same mother. She uses her fathers last name, while he uses his mothers maiden name, and sometimes his father. They're half siblings with the same mother
    Oh. I am not a clever man, like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruhi Suzumiya View Post
    Pi Face, I also realized that your character's name sounds like the last name to Squall Leonhart.
    Huh. I honestly did not notice that until just now. I have heard of the dude, maybe I was subconsciously thinking of it? I chose "Hart" because it sounds like "Heart", and Leon because it sounds really cool. I actually originally intended to give him kinda mind-control-esque powers, but I decided he probably wouldn't want to use those. So if I had gone with that, it would have been a sort of play on the phrase "Change of Heart." Since Leon has a penchant for lame puns, I figured it'd be fitting.

Also, finished.

Blog Entries

@Pi Face; Squall Leonhart was from Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Anyway, approved. Sign Ups are still open and i'll notify everyone once I'm Done with posting the Sign Up.

Start Up has been posted!

Name: Tobias Nighthart

Race: Sorcerer

Appearance: Tobias stands at an even 6,0 feet tall and weighs 190 Lbs. He wears a goggles over mess brown hair and wears a white lab coat with a vest and tie along with brown trousers with black loafers. He has a square jaw and a small blue eyes.

Personality: Tobias is cool and calculating and only cares for his science. He only views other beings as mere subjects to his experiments by alternating the DNA of his victims which often drives then mad. Most of his subjects are killed in his expirements but he feels no remorse for his subjects.

History: Tobias grew up with a family of scientists and Sorcerers who were known as Alchemists. They only valued science and magic so they never truly showed there love for him. Growing cold and only seeing valure in science. He started doing his own expeiments which caught the attention of Nox Lybra and he became the head of the Nox Lybra Science Department.

Abilities/Animagus: Tobias's Animagus alows him to summon cogs and gears along with small robots to attack his foes. Using Sorcery, he can create forcefields and and explosions.

Weapons: Machines and Magic

Special Attack: Grappling Infinity: Tobias creates a robot and uses it to grapple his foe. Once connected, he either retracts the chain and hits the foe or he uses the chain to smack the foe into the ground.

Distortion Attack: Gears of Wrath: Creates arond the foe to batter them with rapid beatings from the gears edges.

Maximum Heat Attack: Coal's Fire: He traps the foe in a forcefield and then causes an explosion inside of it.

Holy Child: No

Alliance: Nox Lybra

Other: N/A
    Last edited by Naoto; 12th August 2012 at 10:12 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast