The Chronicles of Anima: Part 1 (Sign Ups) - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Chronicles of Anima: Part 1 (Sign Ups)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Chronicles of Anima: Part 1 (Sign Ups)

@Pi Face; @SparkStatic; @HilbertCressLover; A gentle reminder that you reservations expire this evening.

I have also decided that @mwto; will be my Co-Gm.

Name: Yuki Nakamura

Race: Human

Appearance: Yuki has long straight blonde hair that comes down to her waist and and very pale skin. She wears a plain white dress that comes down to her mid thigh. She stands at 5,6 and weights 130 pounds. She wears a silver choker with a star charm and white mary janes.

Personality: Yuki is the definition of a shrinking violet, she's shy and ackward and suffers from a slight inferiority complex, however this can be considered an endearing trait by some. She loves shopping and write poetry that she's to embaressed to show anyone. She holds friends and family close to her heart and doesn't want to burden them, but is open to asking for help.

History: Yuki comes from a wealthy family and a loving mother and father and lives in Kanon City. Her father being the colonel of the Kanon City Defense Unit and her mother is a famous fashion designer. However one day, her family was attacked by members of the Nox Lyrba, thankfully Alice of The Resistance intervened and offered the family protection and hid them away. Wanting to help keep her family safe, Yuki joined the resistance.

Abilities/Animagus: Yuki is sort of a white mage that's Ani Magus is not offfensive. Her Ani Magus alows her to heal the wounds of herself and others, along with causing problems for her foes such as causing them to see illusions or weakening there attacks. Yuki can also create barriers to shield herself and her allies from from attacks and these barriers reflect projectiles. Other then aiding her allies and hanicapping her foes, she useless in battle.

Weapons: N/A

Special Attack: Devine Light: Cause the foe to see illusions and detering their attacks

Distortion Attack: Loving Wish: Yuki heals herself or an ally slightly healing minor wounds

Maximum Heat Attack: Tender Embrace: Alice heals all wounds including those that might be fatal, but uses so much of her power that she becomes unnconsious and colappes.

Holy Child: (Say no if not. If yes, Put the element your characters Element. There only Nine Slots available and our under first come, first serve basis.)

Alliance: (The Resistance, Nox Lybra, Yourself, Another Character)

Other: (What doesn't go anywhere else.)
    Last edited by Naoto; 11th August 2012 at 02:44 PM.

Visit SparkStatic's Youtube Channel

sorry, i was going to post earlier but i forgot...

Name: John Static

Appearance:short Brown hair, blue eyes, tan, average build, wears a dark blue and gold trenchcoat with dark blue pants

Personality: logical thinker, knows every exit when he enters a place, does his best at everything because he had to when he lived on the streets, will never give up because not giving up has got him to where he is today, has an extreme sense of honor, tries to do things without help because of his early independance

History: Lived in the streets of Kanon city, grew up learning how to do things for himself. Joined the resistance after hearing about Nox Libra trying to control the world. While here, he plans to find out what the war is really about, he doesn't think anyone is stupid enough to really attempt world domination.

Abilities/Animagus: Carries a Cane-sword, charges electricity through the sword like a lightningrod or creates electric energy at his fingertips that forms itself into neon-blue orbs.

Weapons: Cane-sword, grappling hook,

Special Attack: Charging lightning through the cane-sword and shooting it as if from a gun.

Distortion Attack: surrounds himself in a cage of lightning for protection

Maximum Heat Attack: creates a lightning bolt that hits anything in a ten-foot radius

Holy Child: Thunder

Alliance: The Resistance
    Last edited by SparkStatic; 11th August 2012 at 03:26 PM.

Blog Entries

@SparkStatic; I need a lot more detail in History, Personality, Appearance, and Ani Magus. Then your Accepted. Try your to type at least 3 lines for each.

Visit SparkStatic's Youtube Channel

FIXED IT

Blog Entries

@SparkStatic; Just one more gentle nudge of detail in Personality and you should be done. What is his pet peeves, what is his quirks, why does he always try his best, why does he help others.
    @SparkStatic; Approved, welcome to the RPG!
    Last edited by Naoto; 11th August 2012 at 04:11 PM.

I'm sorry, I haven't really had the time to work on it today. I'll get it done very soon.

Blog Entries

@HilbertCressLover; @Pi Face; Your reservation expires in 2 hours...

If I don't get it done in two hours, can I still join?

Blog Entries

Yes but you risk the chance of losing your chance for the child of Ice as does @Pi Face; with Darknes who someone asked if they could if he could not the sign up on time.

I'll be nice and extend it to 4 hours k.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm almost home. I'll have a sign-up up soon.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Great, once Pi Face and HilbertCressLover post the sign ups, I'll leave the sign ups open and I'll post the start up.

Thanks for extending the time! Here's my sign-up.

Name: Charlotte Allison

Appearance: Charlotte has black pigtails with bangs that go over her eyes, but makes it so her eyes are still visible. Her eye color is light blue. She wears a white long sleeved outfit with a black ribbon. She also wears a black skirt, and white socks, that cover her legs completely. Her shoes are boots that are dark red. Her height is about 5’2”.

Personality: Charlotte is a strong willed girl, and doesn’t give up easily. She protects whatever she loves, with utmost strength. She has a bit of a temper though, and loves eating sweets.

History: She never got to know her parents since they both died before she could remember, but she had an older brother who took care of her. They never had much money and their living conditions were harsh. She tried to help her brother in any way she could since he always took as good care as he could for her. One day though, he disappeared, and Charlotte blames the war for that, and how tough her life was.

Abilities/Animagus: Can create an ice scythe that has freezing temperature, and can hit others with ice by creating some from her hands

Weapons: Ice Scythe

Special Attack: Can create an ice blade to be a blade combined with a boomerang

Distortion Attack: Can make an icy mist around herself which is amazingly cold and can stun

Maximum Heat Attack: Can create an icy charge that blows sharp glasses of ice at enemies

Holy Child: Ice

Alliance: The Resistance

Other: Charlotte has a soft spot for cats.

Blog Entries

Were just waiting for @Pi Face; and I'll post the Start Up.

Remember for characters who are Holy Children, they don't know there Holy Children and can only use a fraction of there power before they take part in the Holy Ritual in their perspective shrine. For example My character Mikio Clover who is the Holy Child of Fire, needs to be apart of the Holy Ritual at the Fire Shrine. The Holy Ritual is very painful for the Holy Child and if there subject is not a holy Child, they'll die of a painful death. Holy Children who become apart of Holy Ceremony at the wrong shrine live through the pain but there powers aren't awakened and the efforts would be wasted.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I have three other SUs ready, though I don't have their moves for battle thought up yet, so can I post them and edit in the moves later when I think of them? Also can I change Kaori's age from 17 to 18?

Blog Entries

Yes, thats fine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast