Christmas Chaos: The Invaders vs. the Dream Warriors *Start Up*

Thread: Christmas Chaos: The Invaders vs. the Dream Warriors *Start Up*

Default Christmas Chaos: The Invaders vs. the Dream Warriors *Start Up*

At the North pole, things were down to the wire, as Christmas night was upon them, and they still had a lot of work to do before Santa could take off and do his runsthat night.

Jolly Old Saint Nick looked to his head elf. "Alright, what's the latest news?"

"Well sir, we've got all the nice toys ready to go, we just need to load all the lumps of coal," said an Elf, looking over a list. "Oh, and we've got reports of an alien invasion planned to begin tonight to capture children and use their dream energy to power their armada."

Santa sighed. "Again?" he asked, clearly used to Christmas. "Is there time for me to go deal with that?" he asked.

"No sir, you're set to leave in about two hours, and you're still needed to supervise things here." explained the Elf.

The jolly one scratched his beard carefully, thinking. "Alright then, bring me the Nice List," he requested, a long list being brought to him. He looked through the list, checking it twice. "Lets see, the Tate twins from New York, Eiji Takeo of Japan, ah, the Antonimous Twins have been very good this year..." he said, a nearby Elf taking down the names. "Kaylee Torr of Phoenix Arizona...Benny Smith of New Jersey...ah, Eliot Nadel, he's been a very good boy sense I gave him that robotic hand for Christmas," he finished. "Alright, those kids should be enough to handle the aliens once I've made them Dream Warriors!" he said. He made a note appear in his hand and wrote a letter, multiplying it to one for each kid, signing them. "And a little Christmas magic," he said, reaching into his bag and pulling out a hand full of magic dust, blowing it on the letters.

"Alright, let's send them out!" said Santa, snapping his fingers, calling Rudolph in. "Alright, Rudolph, hurry and deliever these letters, there's no time to waste!" he said, the little reindeer taking off and flying off. "Alright everyone! Back on schedual.

--------------

And so Rudolph flew around the world, delievering the letters in person, and they said:

"Dear [Insert Character's name here];

Aliens are about to invade the Earth to kidnap all children to use their imaginations as a fuel source. Now I love children, but being this is Christmas night, I don't have time to deal with this myself, so I'm giving the children with the purest imaginations the power to become what are called Dream Warriors, the guardians of the Dream Realm, an alternate universe were the dreams of our world are a reality. You will gain great powers, including one of your own wishes, as well as an ally from the Dream Realm to aid you in the coming battle. Fight well! I'll come help the moment I can! And remember, be good kids!

Santa Claus

P.S. Wait five minutes, then imagine the power and dream ally you won't, after wish is made, this letter will distingrate.

Ask Pony Discord

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Christmas Chaos: The Invaders vs. the Dream Warriors *Start Up*

"Oh Boy! Oh gosh!" exclaimed Joe in delight,
    and ran down the stairs, taking them by the flight.
    Once at the bottom, he squealed "Oh, Brother, Josh!
    Santa clause sent us letters, oh good golly gosh!"

Josh stood up then, his eyes sparkeling with glee.
    "Oh really, my brother? Come, let me see!"
    And so, the twins read, learning of the job they were asigned,
    then searching for powers and allies deep within their minds.

At last, they chose, and the letters burst out in flame,
    and the twins faught suddenly for who to blame.
    But then, whith a flash, two dragons were before them,
    and swept up Joe and Josh, going where there was need of them.

OCC: Sorry, couldn't resist xD
    Last edited by British Joe; 4th December 2010 at 01:12 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

"Huh?" Eliot says, hearing clopping on his roof. He guts up, and in the chimney, finds a letter. "What- Is this some kind of j-"
    "FOOL!" A voice from behind him calls. HE looks around, and sees an odd duck thing wielding a cane. "Number 37 of the 1000 provisions you must follow is to always protect Christmas."
    "Ummm...Alright." He says, following Excalibur.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Tommy and Tammy were outside, throwing snowballs at one another, when Rudolph suddenly landed in front of them and handed them their letters before flying off. "Wow...this is cool...we're doing this, right?" asked Tammy.

"Yeah! Of course sis!" replied Tommy, smiling, both imagining a power and an ally. The two letters suddenly burned to ashes in their hands, leaving them unharmed.

"Did anything happen?" asked Tammy.

Tommy went over to a nearby car. "Only one way to find out!" he said, lifting it overhead. "Wow! This is awesome!"

Tammy nodded, turning to a snowman and letting out a scream, visible soundwaves obliterating it. She smiled, liking the effect. "I know what's that like," said a voice behind her, she turned to see Cynder and Spyro stnading there, her jaw dropping. "Yeah, we're real," said Cynder. "We were real anyway, now we're just in this world."

Spyro nodded, looking around, and at them. "Wow...we look wierd here!"

----------------

Eiji in Tokyo read his letter, thinking things over. "I know just what I want," he said, imagining, the letter burning away. He concentraited and armor coated his hand. "Great!"

"It is, isn't it," said Ryu Terui, standing behind him. "Now, ready to help save the world?" he asked, getting a nodd from Eiji. "Then let's go." he said, getting on his motorcycle, throwing Eiji a helmet. "Come on."

Eiji smirked. "My friends are never going to believe this," he said, putting the helmit on and joining Ryu.

Ask Pony Discord

Formerly Little_Dragoness Chrona's Avatar

Kaylee had been sitting on her porch, star-gazing, when Rudolph landed beside her. She accepted the letter and read, extremely curious as to wat was going on. Afterwards, she shrugged, if Santa was involved, it was probably better to just roll with it. She thought for a moment, not wanting to make a mistake, then imagined her hardest.

"Aliens are coming...I don't know how to deal with this..." A soft voice spoke up, and she flinched. A wall of silvery energy flashed into existance, and then was gone. "You did that? I guess I can deal with saving Christmas if you can do that..." The purple-haired boy spoke with a timid smile.

"Okay, I think I can deal with that too." Kaylee said, returning his smile. 'Now...how do we get to where we need to go...?" She suddenly wondered, curiosity creeping into her voice.
    I don't know how to deal with you reading my signature...

You know you want to know what they're for.

Blog Entries

OCC: Uhm... can we get going now? I'm not sure where we're supposed to go...

Blog Entries

Benny stared awkwardly at the letter he had recieved from Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. It might have been that he just didn't believe that Rudolph would have a letter for him, but even Benny wasn't quite certain. Suddenly, the letter ignited and immediately turned to ash. "Uh-oh!" Benny said. Then, he heard an abrupt "Pika, Pikachu!" Benny turned swiftly around. Pikachu stood staring at him curiously. Benny refrained from screaming, trying not to wake up his parents. "Pikachu? What the heck?" Benny began. But Pikachu took off. "Hey, wait up!" Benny called after it. Pikachu started to run down the street, and Benny chased after it. He wondered where it was going. He still didn't get why he was chosen to stop an alien invasion, but still he chased after Pikachu, eager to find out more information about the task at hand.

Deep in space, an alien armada floated, watching. An insectiod creature sitting on a throne, the leader of the invasion. "Alright, now is the time, scouts, launch!" he ordered, several small, wasp-like ships taking off for Earth.

---------------

Eiji and Terui looked up as the ships descended, firing gree lasers from their 'stingers' at the streets, trying to cripple any car or craft in sight to strand victims. The two looked at each other. "Shall we?" he asked.

Terui nodded, putting the Accel Driver on and holding up the Accel Memory. "Accel!"

"Hen...shin!" yelled Terui, putting the memory in the Driver, causing a rev up to begin. He revved the throttle repeatly, causing the stylized A to project.

"Accel!" Energy pistons emerged and went off until energy surged around him and he turned into Kamen Rider Accel.

"Henshin!" said Eiji, just for fun, though he didn't need to, armor covering him. "Ok, let's do this."

Accel nodded. "Dispair awaits them at the finish," he said, his visor lighting up.

----------------

Spyro and Cynder looked up, the Tate twins doing the same as scouts arrived and did the exact same as in Tokyo. "Great, big bugs, just what we needed," said Cynder.

Spyro nodded. "Well, let's deal with this, ready kids?"

Tommy nodded, tearing a street lamp out of the ground. "Ready!"

Tammy chuckled. "This is his childhood dream," she explained. "Yeah, lets do it," she said, cracking her knuckles.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Huh. Don't see that everyday." Eliot says, looking at the ships. "Fool!" Excalibur says. "Those are the aliens! You must use me to defeat them!"
    "What- How-" Eliot says, Excalibur turning into a sword. "Okay, I guess that'll do." He says, starting to hack through aliens.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Joe and Joish glared up at the aliens. Chi and Lo, The Clones' dragons of green and red respectivley, coiled around their masters possesivley.

"The Draco will you to be ashes." spoke Joe calmly.

"And so, you will be." sommanded Josh softly. At once, the aliens above them burst into flames, their ashes faling down.