Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!* - Page 4

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!*

"Nigami expected the invasion of Japan to be successful. Of course it took him by surprise. I know the Mu: smash everything that is an annoyance to the ground. So basically, we kept him from branching out to other waters. Not to mention, Nigami has a bounty on my head, and I was spotted near Japan the last time. While Nigami is incredibly stubborn, he also recognizes my work. Which would explain how he knew the slime crawler was my fault." Omoi said, hand on chin and rapped his fingers on his arm, getting Chimoku to roll her eyes and Shou to stumble a bit.

"Alright, you heard him, people. Suisoku, can you go select a animal for basis of Bio-Driod #2?" Sakusei asked one of her fellow Mu scientists.

((That's you. How good can you do a conspiracy theorist?))

OOC: Don't know, depends on what he's paranoid about.

"How about Moray Eel?" asked the scientist.

-----------------------

"True, but is he aware of the other Sentai teams?" asked Akari. "Or is this the first he knows of Sentai? If so, that might work to our advantage."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Actually yes, he has, but he has a history to flip his lid, so I'm hoping for him to be blind when he's mad enough." Omoi said, raising a finger in point.

"That will do." Sakusei said, taking out a basic robotic skeleton from a nearby closet* labeled "Robotic Skeleton Storage" and set it on the surgical table in the middle of the room.

((Land-dwellers. After all, he's never met one or gone to the surface at all.))
    ((* - Sorry, I had to made the idiom literal.))
    ((In case you haven't guessed, I'm giving the Mu a Meaningful Name. Omoi (thought): Drivemen tech-maker; Sakusei (creation): Creator of the Bio-Droids; Chimoku (silent): Deadpan Snarker of an assistant; Suisoku (guess/conjucture): Conspiracy Theorist/Bio-Droid body basis giver.))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 7th August 2011 at 07:01 PM.

"That's a good idea," said Daisuke. "If he's angry, he might make mistakes...so what do we do next?"

---------------

"But how did those land-dwellers get Mu technology?" asked Suisoku. "Maybe there are spies!"

OOC: I see, makes sense. And Nigami means something, but I can't remember...

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"You guys go to your rooms and rest for the night. I got to make something that could be useful in controlling your power input." Omoi said, heading to the labs, mumbling to himself. "Idiot. Come on, follow me." Chimoku said, shaking her head at Omoi and walked off. Shou shrugged and followed.

Sakusei rolled her eyes at the comment. "Suisoku, focus please at the task at hand." Sakusei said, pointing to the Bio-Droid that looked barely started on.

OOC: Time skip? Also, I do know Sentai normally takes episodes to focus on certain members of the team at a time, but the second episode is normally for the team in general, right?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Correct. From there, episodes randomly pick the members or with plot, then does a group of two until the Sixth Ranger arrives and he gets a focus episode with mecha, then circles around focus episodes of character/plot focus.))

A few days later...

"Nigami-kotei, we have completed the second Bio-Droid. Borutsu." Sakusei said, kneeling to Nigami along with Suisoku, turning to see the Moray Eel-like Bio-Droid walk in. "HEY, EVERYBODY, HOW'S EVERYONE DOING?!" He exclaimed. "Pardon, we can't get him to quiet down at times. Someone dropped the voice array." Sakusei, glaring at Suisoku. While she hates making weapons for war, she does have to make them, meaning that everything must flow correctly, and even if it was an accident (mainly the janitor's fault of not leaving a "Polished Floor" warning sign), she wants everything running smoothly.

Omoi was noticing the lack of activity at 5 A.M. (mainly because he pulled an all-nighter to finish the items he needs to present to the Drivemen). So, he head to the control room, takes out a sheet of glass, puts on a glove tipped with metal nails, covers his ears with sound-damping headphones, turns on the P.A., and places his hand on the top of the glass.

Shou slept soundly, he dreaming with going with Akari on a date, then suddenly, he and everyone in the base was jolted away when ungodly screeching squealed from the P.A. System.

Akari blinked, getting up slowly. "Ow..." she muttered, looking around her room. "Some wake up call..." she muttered, getting dressed before heading out, meeting up with the others. "Alright, it's 5 A.M., but I guess that's normal, Sentai have to be ready to move at any time..."

Hitomi yawned. "Yeah, true, but we haven't had any monsters to punch lately..." she muttered, stretching. "But I don't think that psycho emperor would give up the first time, it's not how this works."

Daisuke nodded, used to being awakened early from his military training. "But I found out we need less rest now that we're modified as we are, but that makes sense."

---------------

Nigami snarled, covering his ears. "I don't care how loud it is, send it out to attack Japan! And kill that traitorous, rotten EX-Chanicler already! He'll pay dearly for crossing me!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yuusuke looked like he was a half-asleep zombie, he shuffling to the nearby coffee maker. "And here I thought the American's 'Reveille' was bad enough." Shou groaned out as he walked to the group. "Present from the prankster." Chimoku groaned out as she shuffled to the group with ruffled hair and jammies. She was carrying boots and a uniform that was different in only color, along with rings with respective colored stones.

"You got it boss, I shaLL BE ON MY WAY!" Borutsu said quietly then loudly, then ran full tilt out of the room. "Note to self, have the janitor clean after hours." Sakusei grumbled out.

"Awesome! Sentai uniforms!" said Hitomi, excited, taking hers and put it on, the color being yellow of course. "Nice!"

Daisuke took his own and put it on. "Awesome, fits well."

Akari slipped into hers and looked it over. "Very nice, how'd he get our sizes though?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"He has seen your physicals." Chimoku said while yawning. "What are these rings for?" Shou asked, looking at them. "Power suppressors. Used for training for power input training and for civilian life." She replied.

Hitomi nodded. "Good idea," she said. "I accidentally broke my supervisor's arm shaking his hand when I had to leave my trucking job," she stated, everyone having to switch to working here, being paid by the government. "Poor guy..."

"Agreed," said Akari. "The repair crew was running out of doors," she said, right as Daisuke accidentally a closet tore a door off it's hinges. She then put her ring on, as did Hitomi. Daisuke embarrassedly following suit.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Shou and Yuusuke followed suit. "Nothing." Shou remarked, he floating to make the point. Chimoku walked over to him, grabbed the ring, and twisted it to "10". Shou fell onto his feet, then onto his knees and hands, he feeling a little faint. "Whoa. That was... something else." He said, panting and looking a little flushed as he was unprepared for the sudden power drain. Yuusuke noticed the numbers on the outside of the ring, then twisted the movable part of the ring slowly to "10", seeing what happen to Shou when Chimoku twisted it to 10 too fast.

The others all followed Yuusuke's example. "Alright, so does transforming get us back to full power?" asked Daisuke. "It'd be a hassel to have to set these back to normal every time we have to fight, wouldn't it?"

Hitomi nodded. "Though it's nice they're adjustible, we can be as strong as we need to be!"

--------------------

"Torai," said Nigami. "Did you make sure our little suprise was in the submarine this time?"

Torai nodded. "Yes, my Emperor, it's in place," he replied with a bow, all this with Sakusei in the throne room still.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Removing it would return you to normal if you're in a hurry. Omoi made these in a move for you guys to develop control over your strength, yours especially Hitomi." Chimoku said, pointing at the Yellow Driveman.

"What surprise?" Sakusei asked, sounding like she was not liking the sound of it.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast