Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!* - Page 3

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!*

Default Re: Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!*

"I was paying homage to our Sempai!" said Daisuke, pulling out his Drive Sword and slashing through several of the footsoldiers, shooting several more with his gun.

Akari pulled out her weapons and slashed through the hordes of minions, then jumpped, doing a flip over them and firing down on them, slaying several. "These weapons are awesome, Omoi-sama!" she said through her communicator, shooting more henchmen.

Hitomi nodded, stabbing one in the chest and lifting it up over her head. "Incoming!" she shouted, throwing the minion into Uranko. She then kicked another minion and bashed one on the head with the butt of her gun. "Omoi, what are these guys called anyway?" she asked, grabbing one in a headlock and squeezing it till it's head shattered. "They're real block heads."

OOC: Yeah, I like it!

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"You're welcome, Akari-chan. And please, call me Omoi-Hakase." Omoi said with to Akari's line, then switched to Hitomi's. "They are Mu Soldier Shinimou. Drone robots made of stone. Cheap and easy to make." Omoi said, wincing at the head-crusher. 'Yup, power control is definitely in order.' He thought to himself.

"And easy to destroy!" said Daisuki, destroying another on. another charged him and he spun around shooting it in the head.

"Akari!" said Hitomi. "Catch!" she said, throwing her gun to Akari.

Akari nodded, throwing her sword to Hitomi and catching the gun, spinning around at high speeds, firing and wiping out the surrounding Shinimou.

"Thanks!" replied Hitomi, catching the sword and slashing in all directions, slashing several in half. She then charged, impaling one with each sword and driving them backwards, carring more with them with her great strength and slamming them into a wall and shattering them. "That was fun. Hey boss, is it just me, or am I stronger than the others are?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Not really." Yuusuke said, he getting rid of Shinimou just as fast as Hitomi was, only with less destruction. "I'm just handling the power better than you." He said, uppercutting a Shinimou skyward, which Shou quickly destroyed before continuing his dive-bombing run with the Drive Blaster and Drive Sword.

"What he said." Omoi said to Hitomi.

OOC: Hitomi's special power is superstrength.

Soon, all the Shinimou were destroyed, but Uranko fired an energy blast from his hands, blasting the Drivemen into the air. "Don't take your eyes off your opponent!"

Daisuke snarled, putting his weapons away. "Rotor Sabers!" he called, his visor lighting up and projecting red beams into his hands, which formed into swords resembling the rotors of a helicopter. He then hovered off the ground and sped at Uranko, dodging several blasts and then slashing him twice, landing behind him as the monster turned.

"Rig Wreckers!" called Hitomi, her visor producing a yellow beam into her hands to create a pair of flails. "Hey baka!" she called, causing him to turn around, at which point she swung her flails repeatedly, bashing him in the head and chest several times. "You're up Shou!" she called, swinging both upwards and striking Uranko in the chin, launching him high into the air. "...I didn't knock him too high for you, did I?"

OOC: Can't help but feel sorry for the first kaijin, whose only purpose for existing is for the Sentai team to test their weapons and powers on. lol

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I'll get him." Shou said, then his visor beamed his weapon in a violet beam. "Jet Burner!" He yelled, then blasted off the ground and soon caught up with Uranko then aimed at his stomach. "Sonic Blast!" He yelled, pulling the trigger to send him flying to the ground.

Uranko screamed as he was blasted into the ground. He groaned, slowly getting to his feet. He then found a pink blur rushing around him at high speeds. "Huh? What?!" he asked, trying to follow.

"Formula Ax!" said Akari, a pink beam from her visor projecting an ax over her right hand. "Sonic Slash!" she yelled, rushing forwards and slashing Uranko with a powerful pink energized slash, sending him flying and embedding in the wall of a building. "He's all your's Yuusuke," she said, politely motioning with her hand, her politeness being genuine despite the situation.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Thank you, Akari-kun." Yuusuke said, holding out his hand in front of him. "Liner Rod!" He yelled as his visor produced a long bo, then he spun it. "Liner Break!" He yelled as he charged, he gaining speed and prepped an attack and struck Uranko with a powerful end-slam from the Rod, making him break through the weaken wall.

Uranko stood up and groaned, staggering out of the building.

"Let's end it," said Daisuke.

"Omoi," said Hitomi. "We've got to have a big finishing move thing, what is it?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"A little something I like to call the Mechanical-Lifeform Crusher Gun Radial Cannon." Omoi, pressing a button, and the Drivemen gained a headache as info how to assemble their weapons came into their minds. He flipped a switch, and a tire suddenly appeared in Akari's hand.

((Jizaiseimeitai Funsaikiju Radial Cannon would be it's Japanese title.))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 5th August 2011 at 10:54 PM.

"Alright, team, let's combine weapons!" said Daisuke. The Formula Ax was plugged into the Jet Burner, the Liner Rod into the top of it, the Rig Smashers plugged into each side of it, then the Rotor Sabers into the side.

"Radial Cannon!" announced the team, Akari placing the tire on the back of it over the Rig Smashers.

The area became dark as the cannon locked onto Uranko, four of the team holding the cannon at the sides while Daisuke manned the firing switch. He pulled the trigger, causing the Rig Smashers to begin spinning, causing the tire to do the same, multicolored energy flowing into it. "Time for the finish," he said, pulling the trigger.

The tire was sent launching off the combined weapon, burning down a road like the one that showed up in their rolecall before bursting into a multicolored energy ball and plowing straight through Uranko's chest.

Uranko was covered in multicolored energy explosions and screamed as the group disassembled their weapons and turned into a pose. Uranko fell backwards and went up in a huge fireball.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Since this is the first monster, Uranko is not enlarged. Mostly followed by various Sentai, though there are exceptions, like Gekiranger, Shinkenger, Boukenger, and Dairanger.))

"Nice work team. That's one down." Omoi said, smiling as he watched the Drivemen's first victory over Nigami's forces.

Sakusei was watching the battle through a monitor thanks to her hacking into the government's satelliites and watched the entire show with glee. "Omoi, you mad Mu. Looks like your latest side-project is a hit. Sometimes I wonder why you took that stuffy job as a Chanceller." Sakusei said, knowing Omoi is more of a scientist than a politician advisor. Then again, much of his family were Chancellors, so when Omoi's father passed on, Omoi (begrudgingly) took the job.

As Omoi waited for the team to come back, he sneezed. "Huh. Someone was talking about me." He muttered.

((Bunny Eared Lawyer + Mad Scientist + The Mentor = Slightly crazed, politically-trained scientist of the Drivemen. I bet if this was a PR series, Omoi's counterpart would get a German accent.))

OOC: As I said, it sucks to be the first monster, huh?

Nigami let out a roar of fury and overturned a table. "Torai! Fire the torpedo and get that monster back up and running!" he bellowed.

Torai sighed. "I'm sorry, my Emperor, but we didn't think we'd need it, so it wasn't loaded into the submarine when it departed..." he explained, hestitantly.

Nigami growed and fired lightning from his fingers, blasting Torai accross the room. He then stompped his way to Sakusei' lab. "Sakusei! Another biodroid! Now!" he said, showing his notorious temper.

-----------------------

"Well, we're offically a Sentai team," said Daisuke as they arrived back at the base.

"Yep, we came, we saw, we kicked it's ugly tail!" yelled Hitomi, smirking. "It didn't stand a chance!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Sakusei leaped three feet off the ground and crashed onto the ground, taking the screen she was using to view the battle with her. "Yes, Nigami-kotei." Sakusei said weakly, getting up with her hand on her chest as her heart raced out of fright, picking up the broken screen and tossed it into the trash.

"Congratulations, everyone: we are now subjects of Nigami's wrath. I bet he hasn't this hot under the color sinceone of my experiments run loose throughout the empire, it's slime coating everything." Omoi said. "Again, I think you lost your mind, Omoi." Chimoku replied, she making a drawing.

Nigami raged out of the room, blasting a random soldier with lightning before heading back to his throne room.

---------------------

"Eh, I don't mind," said Hitomi. "We'll kick as much tail as we have to, that's what Sentai teams do, isn't it?" she asked, sitting down.

"Yeah," said Daisuke. "Sentai teams never quit after all...that reminds me, does Nigami know about Super Sentai? Or will this take him off guard?"

Ask Pony Discord

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast