Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!* - Page 26

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!*

"May have been." Douraijin said, then a huge yellow sheet of metal smacked into the mecha. "What in the...?" The mecha asked, looking to the side. They were in a huge debris field of destroyed Zangyack battleships, dead Gormin, Sugormin, and unused Action Commanders littering the destroyed ship parts.

"Uh, vote for departure." Shou said quickly. Yuusuke raised his hand, as did, amusingly enough, Douraijin.

"Looks like we've stumbled upon the graveyard of the Zangyack armada, from one of the two battles with them," said Akari, looking over the remains. "But yes, we probably should return to earth...Though you know, there might be something here we could salvage for me and Omoi to work on, I know some research is being done, but we might be able to do something. What do you think, boss?" she asked over the communicator.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Had to open your big mouth..." Shou snapped at Akari, as the Drivemen, now in space-oriented versions of their normal Accel Suits, float through som wreakage. Their job is to find workable parts within the gigantic graveyard of the destroyed Zangyack ships.

Yuusuke moved a Gormin aside as he walked into the bridge of the ship the others were shifting through. "Hope we don't find any Necromorphs." Yuusuke said with an amused tone. "Oh, please don't joke like that." Shou whimpered.

Daisuke looked through the rubble as they got to the bridge. He looked through the rubble, picking up a dead Action Commander and flinging him away. "Uh?" he asked, reaching down and picking up a large piece of circuitry. "Is this useful?"

Akari came over and plugged a scanner into it. "It's full of blueprints! This must've belonged to Insarn, their technological officer, it seems to be based on their Ranger Key research, they were trying to applify it with their own technology. This could be quite useful!"

OOC: Perhaps this data is used to mak the Sixth Ranger's tech? Just a thought.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Why not?))

"Problem is, this isn't the Gigant Horse. Ship must have been one of the scientific division. Insarn must have kept tabs on them to make sure the data was updated." Yuusuke said, pointing to the mundane bridge.

"{Take it anyway. Whatever the Zangyack has on the Ranger Keys must be either collected or destroyed. No need for any splinter groups to know about the Ranger Keys.}" Omoi said, getting Shou to look at his Changer.

((Just saying; you'll never know what happens to the flagship until the finale.))

Akari nodded. "Shall we return to earth, Omoi-sama?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"{Again, call me Omoi-hakase. And yes, returned to Earth.}" Omoi said, getting Uchu Douraijin to fly near the bridge. "All right, you heard the Mu. Let's go." The Mecha said, sticking his hand in.

Meanwhile, at the Mu castle, the Emperor walked into the lab with a parade of footsoldiers carrying boxes of stolen Zangyack salvage, the true goal of the attack. "I've got you something to fool around with."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Sakusei saw the tech and gasped in excitement. "It's like Christmas came early! Okay, what's the catch?" Sakusei said, looking at the Emperor with a flat look, like she was expecting her arm to be twisted in some way.

"Use it to upgrade the Biodroids," explained Nigami, simply. "Anything you do with it on your time is yours, but my Biodroids take first priorty," he stated. "And prepare the second Sargent for battle, even if Raime failed, he came very close to winning, maybe his brother will fair better."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526