Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!* - Page 2

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!*

"Correct, correct. I am Omoi. Pleasure to meet you all. I apologize for the wet feet, but I got to keep myself hydrated. I dry out twice as fast than a human." He said, dropping down from the ceiling and onto the side of the walls, which has a small ledge was wide enough to let one person to walk along. "Follow me." He said to the group and walked away. Yuusuke got onto the ledge and walked. "You could have told us there was a ledge on the sides." He grumbled out. "And where would be the fun in that?" Omoi asked with a chuckle. "I hope he isn't a mad scientist." Shou muttered, getting on the ledge. "I'm not mad; just eccentric." Omoi retorted light-heartily. "Great." Shou sighed out.

Daisuke nodded, following along the ledge with the rest of the group. "I have to ask something of you, sir," he said, following. "I told this is a threat to the entire world, no offense to anyone here, but I noticed that only two of this group is actually military..."

"Hey," said Hitomi. "I'm tough as nails! Don't think your military training makes you better than me!"

"If you'd read your file fully," said Akari, openning it. "It states that I was chosen for my skill with forumla 1 racecars and being able to drive comfortably at extremely high speeds," she explained. "So everyone here was probably chosen for a simular reason."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"I'm one of the greatest fliers in the Air Force!" Shou said proudly, puffing out his chest. "I have a long history with trains." Yuusuke said, hitting Shou in the back with his briefcase. "Ow owowowowow....." Shou muttered, rubbing his back, then turned to Yuusuke. "What was that for?!" He demanded. "One too prideful is blind to his own faults and to the errors in front of him." The oldest one in the group spoke, and seconds later, Shou fell off and landed in the water as he was too focused on Yuusuke to see the turn.

"I've been a big rig driver a long time," said Hitmoni, looking up her file. "It looks like helping out with past Sentai groups is listed as part of the reason..."

"I guess it's my helicopter skill, is that right Omoi?" asked Daisuke.

---------------------

Nigami looked down from his throne. "Now, everything is in place," he stated. "Commander Torai, is our first Oroshini ready for battle?"

A blue humanoid monster stood nearby. His head was dragon-like with red glowing eyes, he had gills on his neck and a finned tail. He had long serrated claws and a fierce look overall. "Yes sir," he said, openning a door to reveal an Anglar Fish-like kaijin wearing blue armor and wielding a trident. "It is ready."

"Good, prepare to deploy it!" said Nigami, sitting back with a smirk on his face.

OOC: Torai is Nigami's second in command, there can be more than one if you want one yourself though.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((I don't think an emperor would allow someone of equal rank to be with him. Of lesser rank, then yes.))

"Exactly. But time is of the essence. Come come come." Omoi said, clapping his hands and walked on. "I hate you." Shou growled to Yuusuke, who chuckled to himself.

Meanwhile, in the labs of the Empire, a female Mu was messing around with the chemicals, depressed. "I hate this life." She said. "Sakusei-sensei, what is it?" Asked a Oroshini, this one based on a Ramona. "Oh, nothing, Naramo." The female said. The Oroshini, the first of his kind, took a seat next to Sakusei. "You're sad again." He said, pointing to her face. "Yeah. I made the concept of the Bio-Droids as a means of defense, not offense." She said, rubbing her brows.

Once everyone was in a debriefing room, Omoi pulled out a ruler. "Right. Let me tell exactly why you are assembled. Chimoku." He called, getting a Mu child no older than 9 to walk out with pictures and handed them to the group. "This is my Emperor, Nigami. He is the ruler of the Mu Dynasty that has been around since ancient times. Like Atlantis before, our city was taken by the sea. Unlike the Atlantians, we had enough time to make enough of our people to become amphibious instead of land-walkers. Despite the speed, we managed to convert as many Mu as we could, though we had out share of casualties. Centuries later, the new Emperor - Nigami - decided that we have stayed underwater far enough and decided to attack the surface. I have been watching plenty of good Emperors turn mad with desire, and Nigami is no different. Only this time, he is serious and has the tech available to do it. Years ago, a scientist by the name of Sakusei had developed the concept of combining animal DNA into robots, and succeeded."

He said, Chimoku handing pictures of a humanoid Ramona-themed kaijin with a lankey build and a nervous posture. "This is the product of Sakusei-Hakase's hardwork. This is Suirikuryōyō Giji Seimeitai* Bio-Droid #0: Naramo. The only gentle Bio-Droid you'll be facing. You have been selected for your traits and to become superhuman. You have been selected to become the next superhuman squadron: Chosoku Sentai Driveman. And I will not be taking no for an answer. Nigami's forces will be making landfall within the hour. It'll be only partial, but it will only be enough." Omoi said, taking out a remote and clicked on a button, opening up a room with capsules. "Quickly, chop chop." Omoi said, clapping his hands, and Chimoku pushed the group into the room then closed the door on them.

((* - Amphibious Psuedo-Lifeforms. Borrowed from Gokaiger .))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 7th August 2011 at 03:50 PM.

OOC: Torai is his second in command, his general pretty much. Torai's name comes from tri because he has three forms.

Daisuki blinked, listening carefully to everything, before getting pushed into the room. "Wait, we're going to be the 36th Super Sentai?!" he exclaimed, confused, but couldn't help but be excited.

"Mu...that makes sense, after all, Goggle V used Atlantis and Lumera as basises, but not Mu, despite it being just as well known a lost civilization. Perhaps they were aware of the survival," said Akari, thinking. "And now we've been chosen to become the newest Super Sentai to face them...I don't see much of a choice in the matter," she said, looking at the pink capsule. "I've always wanted to be a Sentai hero...ever sense I was a little girl..." she said, walking over to it.

"This is so awesome!" exclaimed Hitomi. "I've always wanted to be a Sentai!" she said. "I call yellow!" she yelled, running and jumpping into the yellow chamber without a second thought. The screen quickly shut over her. Two mechanical arms reached out, putting a pair of golden gauntlets on her wrists, one with a black trottle and the other with a tire symbol, black spokes with white between them, a keyhole below it. The chamber then waited for Omoi's call to continue the alterations.

"Alright...your file said you were yellow anyway," said Daisuke, looking at her phone which she'd dropped. Daisuke looked at his file. "...I'm red," he said, looking at the red chamber. He then remembered that strange light at sea earlier today. "I saw a strange light at sea...that must've been Mu..." he said, thinking. He then slowly walked into the red chamber, turning around and standing as the glass screen closed, his changer being attached.

------------------------------

The Anglar kaijin filed onto a submarine along with half a dozen stone soldiers, preparing for launch.

Nigami laughed. "Perfect, today, humanity will witness the power of Mu! Starting with Japan!"

OOC: Nice

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Once everyone was in, the tops of their chambers began to glow. "I think this a bad time to go to the bathroom." Shou said, then winced for the upcoming event. Omoi leaned into the speaker and said: "You guessed it. Alteration molecular strengthening ray, fire!" He yelled, and the chambers blasted the five with radiation, and cue the screams of pain as they began to become beyond mere humans. "Is it really wise to get people involved in our affairs, Omoi?" Chimoku asked, she taking a seat alongside Omoi. "Not really, but I wouldn't last out there. These five are among the last defense the surface world has against Nigami." Omoi said, then slammed on a button, freeing the Drivemen, all collapsing onto the ground, their hair in crazy directions. "Ow." Yuusuke said simply as he got up, his face darken with soot.

"That hurt," said Hitomi, getting up and accidently crunching the wall in her grasp. "Wow! Did you see that?!" she asked, looking at her hand. "I'm superstrong!"

Akari slowly looked over at the pod and did a triple front flip, landing on top of it with catlike reflexes. "My reflexes are improved to..."

Daisuki looked over his hands and dusted himself off. "The superstrength will take getting used to," he said, leaning again the pod to catch his breath, nearly toppling it over not knowing his own strength. He quickly pulled it back into place.

Akari flipped down and looked at her gauntlets. "Waht are these?" she asked, looking them over.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Control over our strength will be tackling another time." Omoi said, walking to the new Drivemen. "And those are your Throttle Changer and Key. These will allow you to equip your Accel Suits and become the Drivemen." Omoi said to Akari. "And why did you nuke us, then?" Shou asked, levitating from the ground. "So your bodies won't tear itself to pieces upon extended usage of the Changers." Omoi explained, getting a gulp from Shou. That did not sound like fun.

"Omoi! Nigami's forces are heading towards Tokyo Bay!" Chimoku yelled, getting Omoi to turn around. "There is little time. Transform and run like there are kappas behind you." Omoi said.

((Kappas are considered the Boogy Man to the Japanese.))

The Anglar kaijin roared as it lead a small army of the stone soldiers into Tokyo, disembarking from the submarine. "Die humans!" it yelled, firing energy blasts from it's hands and blowing up a small building. "Bow down before the power of Mu!" it yelled, roaring and blasting once more. It then heard a truck honking and was slammed into by Hitomi's big rig, sending it flying a good 20 feet into a bench.

"See! Told you I could get us all here in under 15 minutes!" said Hitmoni, jumping out.

Akari was shaking. "And I thought driving a racecar was dangerious!" she exclaimed, getting out of the big rig.

Daisuke jumpped out as well, running up to join the girls, a serious look on his face. "You're attacking our country, we're not too happy about that!"

The Angler monster rose to it's feet. "You fools!" it snarled. "What do you expect to do? We've got an entire army!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"So? If disciplined right and trained well enough, not to mention some of Sun Tzu's tactics, a small platoon can wipe out an army with easy." Yuusuke said, getting off of the big rig. "No more...." Shou moaned as he crawled out, he looking like he's car sick. "Besides, who are you?" Yuusuke demanded.

"That must be the newest Bio-Droid. Be careful out there guys." Omoi said, looking at the angler fish-kaijin.

((Amphibious Psuedo-Lifeform Bio-Droid #1: Uranko. I'm borrowing the numbering system from Abaranger and the naming scheme from Gekiranger, only it is in reverse with the Geki scheme: the last character goes in front with a few liberal changes.))

"My designation is Amphibious Psuedo-Lifeform Bio-Droid #1: Uranko!" said the kaijin. "Who are you fools supposed to be?!"

"It's about time you find out," said Daisuke. "Let's go!"

"Trottle Key!" announced the group, reving the trottle on their gauntlet, producing a key from the end. "Kasuko Henshin!" they shouted, putting the key into the gauntlet, causing the wheel symbol to spin.

"Driveman! Launching!" it announced loudly.

Daisuki was suddenly launching down a red tinted road, passing through several energy streams, starting at the legs and moving up, each adding another piece of his costume until it'd fully formed. "Helmet on!" he announced, a red helicopter flying over and dropping the helmet into place, headlights lighting up as the transformation ended. "Launching into the blue skies!" he announced, taking a pose with his arms outstretched, a helicopter rotor sounding in the background. "Red Driver!"

Akari's transformation was identical, except with pink in place of red. "Helmet on!" she announced, her helmet forming. She took pose as if about to run. "Blazing out the starting gate!" she announced, a formula racecar screeching in the background.. "Pink Driver!"

Hitomi's was exactly like the others, but with yellow. "Helmet on!" she announced. "Hitting the open road!" she announced, slamming her fists together and taking a power stance, a big truck's horn blowing. "Yellow Driver!"

OOC: Hope you don't mind me controling the team, just about the only way to make a Sentai Team work. I just love it when they say something to trigger the helmet appearing for some reason...

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Funny, I don't. Oh, wait, it's when somebody else is talking, and it never stops, like Dekaranger or Gaoranger.))

Yuusuke's transformation was similar, only with blue, and it involved a bullet train. "Helmet on!" He announced. "Streaking over the rails!" He yelled, a train horn blaring as he took a solid and firm stance. "Blue Driver!" He announced.

Shou's transformation was similar to the others, only violet and involving a jet. "Helmet on!" He announced as he slammed on his helmet. "Soaring in the wild winds! Black Driver!" He yelled as a jet soared overhead, he posing in a stance in a sleek and aerodynamic pose.

((I don't mind. Oo, I forgot! What's the numerical standings of the Drivemen? Like Ryouma first, then Hayate, Gouki, Hikaru, Saya, then Hyuuga.))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 2nd August 2011 at 11:31 PM.

"Moving at lightspeed to protect the innocent!" announced Daisuke. "Chosoku Sentai!"

The group posed as a group. "Driveman!" they announced, the background turning into a road with each of their respective colors, the Driveman tire symbol racing up and slamming into place behind them.

Uranko jumpped. "All I did was ask your name! Was the rolecall really nessacary?! And how did you get a dramatic background?!"

"No," said Hitomi. "But we're the 36th Super Sentai Team! It's tradition!" she stated, pulling out a gun with the Driveman symbol in the center, the main body being a dark grey with silver highlights, which seemed modeled after a magnium revolver, with the tire symbol being the barrel. She openned fire, blasting several of the footsoldiers off their feet.

"Alright everyone, this is our first fight as an offical Super Sentai!" announced Daisuke. "Let's make a show of it!" he said, pulling his gun and firing as he charged the enemy, blowing a few off their feet.

OOC: You can design the Drive Sword sense I did the Drive Guns. As for numbering, I'd say Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, Pink, though it doesn't particularally matter.

I don't know which would be funnier, if Omoi actually programmed the whole "dramatic background poping up when they do their rolecall" thing or if it just spontaniously happened. Though I was actually suprised to find rollcall explosions are much less common in Sentai outside of team ups. Gekiranger and Go-Onger were really the only ones I could find, and even then, Go-Onger was the only one with the explosion in the first rolecall.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Omoi whistled nonchalantly as he looked away. "Omoi, sometimes I wonder if you have lost your mind." Chimoku said to him, getting off her chair and went for a cookie. Omoi just chuckled as she did. "What can I say? I'm the kind of guy to show off." He said to defend his choice.

"Hey, don't steal from the Gokaigers!" Shou yelled as he charged, taking out a medium-length yet thin sword with a narrow blade with a motorcycle-like handle, complete with the Driveman symbol being the crossguard and flew into the mooks. Yuusuke calmly walked to them, brandishing a Drive Sword and Drive Gun.

((In case you haven't figured it out, I'm making him a Bunny-Eared Lawyer of a Mentor.))

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast