Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy - Page 5

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Chandlerknock Academy

Blog Entries

Default Re: Chandlerknock Academy

"Everyone seems to have gotten on well with one another already Rune" Delenn mused as she did a cat stretch before turning to her loyal friend and asking:

"Fancy catching up on some training, to kill the time whilst we wait for something interesting to happen?" Her pokemon nodded firmly, so she declared

"Let's go!"
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

OOC- Dammit fellas, don't post so much XD

The students arrived in the Dorm tower. There was a large common room with two winding stairs moving up to two grand doors, one for the Boys dorm and one for the Girls dorm. The common room itself was ornately designed with a large majestic carpet covering the floor and a fireplace beside a few comfy looking sofas. Alan sighed once he was the obstacles of the rug and the stairs, and lugged his wheelie bag behind him before plonking down on a sofa. "Balls to this, I'm staying here for a while." he muttered.

OOC- Also, Alan does NOT dress horribly. >:I

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries

Visit HM02's Youtube Channel

Will decided that this Pokemon battle wasn't going to happen, and left. He sat down next to a kid with one of those backpacks with wheels. It reminded him of a suitcase, but smaller.
    "Hey. What's your name?"

Pokemon X Friend Code : 0447 - 5738 - 4720

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

Alan perked up, and turned to Will. "Alan Oldwell. What's yours?" he asked, offering his hand.

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries

"Will. Will Evans." He said, taking Alan's hand. "What're you here for? What's your path of greatness" Will spoke with exaggerated gestures, making sure Alan knew it was a joke.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I was just suggesting a battle," Adam looked down at the pokeball, his expression going back to his uninterested look as he pocketed and began to scratch the back of his ear. "She talks too much though." He shrugged as the group made it into the common room. "Finally, though I wonder where we can eat."

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

When Ebony was finally in the social area most of the seats were taken but she managed to slip onto a sofa where some guy was, she assumed, form the shake of hands, was introducing himself. She folded her legs and sat, quitely observing everyone around her.

ooc; OMGTHISMOVESSOQUICKLYO.O
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Blog Entries

Right after the question left Will's mouth a girl sat down next to him and Alan. He turned to face her.

"Hey. I'm Will Evans. Who're you?"

Blog Entries

Seconds after Adam even said the word food, Don's stomach angrily rumbled, demanding something.
    "Yeah. I need some food in this belly, now that I think about it. Hopefully not in another darn tower", he said with a slightly sarcastic undertone.

Hang the DJ.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"I'm Ebony," Ebony adjusted herself on the arm of the sofa to face Will and the other guy, "And who is the other one who has excellent taste in clothing?"
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Blog Entries

"Hmm... now to find someone willing to train with me... but how can i just go up to a random person... oh arcues..." She fretted and began pacing
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: I haven't been in a Roleplay this fast for a while, THIS IS AWESOME!

Lilith remained silent among the students, leaning against the wall in a corner. She decided that Locke had been in his Pokeball for long enough and decided to let him out. She pressed the button in the center, and a small flash of white formed into the shape of a Zorua. The Pokemon looked up at his trainer,

"Sorry, but it was the only way I could make enough room for the both of us, but now there's enough space here." she apologized. Locke made a tiny smile and looked around, observing everyone who walked by. He had a feeling that Lilith wouldn't try making contact with them on her own, and he had hoped that she wouldn't become an anti-social recluse like she was back in Striaton City. Locke knew that she needed a little push. He had noticed some other girl pacing around, and formed the right plan.

Using his illusion ability, he quickly transformed into the same shape of his Trainer, and quickly walked over to Delenn. Lilith noticed this, and began to panic, Locke! What are you doing? she thought. The disguised Zorua tapped Delenn's shoulder, trying to get her attention.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

"That would be Alan. I hadn't noticed that he was dressed particularly well. I thought everyone looked okay..." Will said, looking down at his own attire. He didn't know or care about fashion. He liked the clothes he liked. Other than that, well, he was befuddled.

TIE
    Blog Entries

Noah gracefully unclipped a silver pokeball from his chain and released a Meditite deep in thought. Without even opening his eyes, Frost (the Meditite) sat down peacefully and began meditating in a Zen like state.

Sitting with Frost, Noah began to meditate with his pokemon like he had done many times before on the lakefront of Lake Acuity.
    Also known as 'Tie'

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OoC: I'm sorry but he does :P Can't blame the industry especially cause I work in it...I'm bounded to be like that :P

"It doesn't matter. It is going to be go inside dorm then guys being guys and girls being girls" Delphine muttered as she looked at the dorm. "Not that bad. I'll see you later Miles. I need to claim a bed before other people do" Delphine walked towards the female section of the dorms. "Alright I have to claim a bed Asap" she threw her stuff down and looked at the mirror. "Hmmm I may need to fix that" she looked mainly at her hair. "People will notice. I'll notice" she started to fix up her hair as she normally does.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast