Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chandlerknock Academy

Default Re: Chandlerknock Academy

Keely quickly jumped off into the wintery wonderland. It was her first time at a boarding school, so she was eager to start making friends. "No parents! Talk about PAR-TAY every NIGHT!" She was one of the youngest groups to start the academy, but she didn't care. She loved pokemon, she loved having friends, what could go wrong?

Blog Entries

"Lilith Enerstine." Noah repeated, letting the syllables roll off his tongue as he let go of her hand.

"You don't look too happy to be here Lilith." Noah replied, noticing her smile and remembering her sulking. "It's fine, you don't have to pretend to be happy."

Then looking at Keely bouncing about and shouting about parties, a subtle smile formed. He was amused by her energy and something about her happiness was contagious.

"Though I could see how a person could be annoyed."
    Also known as 'Tie'

Blog Entries

"True," She rolled her eyes at Keely and turned her gaze back to Noah, "I just really don't want to be here right now..." Lilith had felt a little confused at to why this boy decided to talk to her out of all the people around.
    "HE EVEN GODMODDED THE PANCAKES!" - SA3

I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well she seems eager enough," Adam pointed out as he saw Keely's reaction to being in the academy. He heard Lilith speak for a moment and turned to look at her curioiusly. "Why is that?"

Miles looked around at the others who had begun to talk amongst themselves, then frowned as an obnoxiously lound girl announced herself to the others. He would definately not want to be associating with her. Miles figured that he would wait for someone to approach him, as he was easily the most handsome and well dressed person there, in his opinion at least.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

"Where would you rather be?" Noah asked.

Looking at the other boy, Noah remembered him as the friendlier of the two he saw earlier.

"I came because I have nowhere else to go."

A flood of anger and sadness rushed Noah as he remembered the night he ran away from home and his gaze returned to its icy demeanor, all traces of the smile erased. The cold air seemed a tad colder than it was a second ago and Noah let out a small shiver.
    Also known as 'Tie'

Blog Entries

Dammit, some other guy is joining in... Lilith sighed and decided to be honest, "I just want to be back home. You see, my dad and step-mom enrolled me here even though I didn't want to go in the first place. They said it would be a 'fresh start', but I don't really agree about that."
    "HE EVEN GODMODDED THE PANCAKES!" - SA3

Marcella was one of the first to arrive at the academy. She'd been sitting, walking, sitting, for a while before the announcement was given, and while it didn't bother her too much at first, she'd begun to wonder at the prospect of how she'd go about introducing herself to whoever.

She looked around and, upon hearing a girl shriek about having a party, she looked to the noise. Momentarily she thought about taking Kirlia out of her Pokemon, but decided against it.

Upon happening to glance to her left, Marcella saw that she was sitting rather close - for stranger distance - to a boy. He looked rather indifferent, even disgusted for a moment as he watched the newest girl enter the building.
    ~I'm here without you, baby
    But you're still on my lonely mind
    I think about you, baby
    And I dream about you all the time~

Blog Entries

"A 'fresh start' huh." Noah said and then paused.

"Doesn't sound too bad if you ask me."

Turning to Adam, Noah held out his hand like he had done with Lilith and introduced himself again.

"I don't believe I have introduced myself yet. Noah Pritchard. And you are?"
    Also known as 'Tie'

Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

A beautiful strawberry blonde hair girl was sitting there not paying attention. Actually she was just looking at herself in the mirror "God I love my complexion" she thought to herself, smiling at her mirror.

She currently sitting down, wear a nice red fluid silk cocktail dress with ruffled front and softly tiered skirt. Her name is Delphine Brayshaw and as she fixed up her purple velvet headband that kept her wavy stunning strawberry blonde hair in a place and looking good. She was supposed to socialize with other people, she had no problems with. She would rather just look at herself in the mirror because that's the person she is. "Looks come first" Delphine continued her thoughts.

"I might as well socialize" she thought with a little sigh "But their fashion is so eugh" She had been here for a while just basically doing nothing but checking herself out.

Blog Entries

Lahia smiled when someone yelled the word party. She looked over to see who said it but she couldn't pinpoint the person. She turned back to the boy she was talking with. "I can get down with a party and dance if the music is good.. I hope this school isn't too uptight for one or anything. Have you ever been in a party?" She asked him.

Tailisu was sweeping the snow from his clothes before the girl asked him the question. "Oh, yes I have been in several ones. I haven't danced at one yet though." He said to her. He actually doesn't really dance at all. "Probably because the beat wasn't good. Once you listen to a really good one, you would want to dance until your legs go on strike." The girl said as she finished brushing her hair. He could't help but laugh at the small joke. He imagined his legs each holding a picket sign protesting. It was a really funny thought.

Garr was slowly becoming relaxed around the girl. He supposed that if his trainer was okay with her, then he should be okay too. Nearby, Allegro and Radiant were interacting with each other. They seemed to be having a good time as their trainer.

Just a housewife! Izumi Curtis's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Someone's eager" Delenn chuckled to herself as she watched a rather loud, energetic girl catapult into the room yelling about partying... She turned to survey the growing crowd once more, intrigued to see how many had gathered. She figured for the time being she'd go explore, so with a twirl of her ice white hair, she turned on her heel, called after Rune, and they set off to explore the hall.

"One is All, All is One",

Izumi Curtis

Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"I don't know where to start. So many people." Delphine usually can draw attention to herself. The problem was that there were just too many people. Surely her beauty should attract people to her.

"If I didn't look at myself maybe I could have met people." Delphine thought to herself. "Oh well beauty first." The attractive strawberry blonde with fancy silver sandels started to walk around.

"Hmmm"

OOC- Well, that's enough socializing.

There was a slight cough, and a middle-aged lady took the stage. She wore a coat and an cardigan, along with a hat and dress. She had somewhat frizzy hair, but her face was a fairly straight and stern one. She quickly scanned the audience, and singled out those few still talking. She coughed again, more audibly this time, and took the microphone from the Podium.

"Welcome one and all to Chandlerknock Academy. I appologize for the delay, there was a slight problem with getting school maps ready. Speaking of which..." she clicked her fingers, and a Peliper swooped down, dropping an envelope into the laps of every student. Inside was a map of the school- it was a fairly simple layout. There were 3 floors, and the school itself was basically a large square with a hollow center. Each floor had 12 rooms, 3 on each corridor. Once the students had absorbed this information, and all eyes were on the lady once more, she continued talking.
    "My name is Mrs. Evalynne Lovelock. I am the Deputy Headmistress to Mr Ignacio Sterling, our Headmaster." she gestured to the older man in the black suit, who gave a weary wave to the students. "I am in charge of discipline in the school, and if you have any problems be sure to contact me.

I am well aware that many of you will not even last a few months in the Academy, and you will probably leave to go home. The rewards, however, for staying are invaluable, as they will give you a solid nudge to becoming a Pokemon Master. Now, classes start tomorrow at..."

Ms Lovelock continued talking for a few minutes, before dismissing the students to their social area in the tower the next building over. A boy with a Fedora, blue jacket and scarf with wild ginger hair and glasses lugged his large wheelie bag through the corridor and into the snow, passing by a burly blonde girl with her hair tied back and a large jacket to keep out the cold.

Read Soul Light, a comic by me about spooky stuff!
    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries

Don shook his hand and stood up. "Honestly, I'd just like to see thing orientation thing start. I haven't been waiting that long, I know. But it feels like an eternity."
    Don looked at the obnoxiously loud girl yapping enthusiastically about the academy. He couldn't help but laugh so hard that he started coughing.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast