Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Chandlerknock Academy

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Default Re: Chandlerknock Academy

"Actually," Ebony added, "If you think about it we;ve discovered a lot." She pointed in the general direction of the shack, "We've discovered that we need to stay away from there, or make a pretty good plan for how we're going to deal with whatever's in there."
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Like a Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"If you guys let me used the sledgehammer...." Delphine sighed as she walked around. "Then there would be no problems but no apparently there are ghost. Ooh that means going at night would be swell."

Alan coldly regarded Delphine for a few seconds. "You are positively mentally unstable." he loudly proclaimed. "We should probably hit the hay, the teachers will be onto us if they see we're tired as poop tomorrow."

Read Soul Light, a comic by me about spooky stuff!
    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries

" Should we tell them?" Tailisu said as he stood near the fireplace for it's warmth. " I mean.. I don't think we should leave the shack alone.What if whatever's in there comes to the school?" He said worried. This really was a bad idea. Hopefully no one will get hurt because of their fault.

"We... could tell them. But who? The Deputy head was kind of scary, I don't know many of the other teachers, and that prefect guy was a bit of a condesending prick." Alan said.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"Bad idea," Ebony pointed out, "Should we have been in the shack anyway? Also when we go up to someone and be all like 'Hey uh yeah, the shack's haunted,' they're just going to laugh in our faces. Depends on what you guys think, but personally, I feel we should keep this to ourselves until we have real evidence."

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

"She has a point." Jenny said, siding with Ebony.

"I don't know if it really matters" Miles said, as he stood and began to make his way to the stairs, he didn't really see the point of the whole shack adventure, it was most likely a ghost Pokemon. "I'll see you in class tomorrow" he said, walking up the stairs.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Like a Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"I'm not unstable. I mean how do we know it's ghost?" Delphine asked. "Personally I would have rather found it out but stuff happens." She sighed as she sat down pulling a mirror. "I'm not scared. I don't believe in fear unless it is to do like fashion."

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"Shmeh, we can investigate some time soon again, maybe we could go back tomorrow night?" Ebony smiled evily, "Going at night would be fun."

Blog Entries

"..and suicidal." Lahia pointed out as she took off her hoodie and sit near the fire. " Even though I'm not sure whether to tell the teacher's or not, Ghost or Pokemon, that thing's looks dangerous. I don't think it's sane to go there anyway." She said to Ebony.

Something Lahia said made Tailisu think about something. What he was thinking about made sense in regards to the being in the shack though he wasn't sure. He looked to be in deep thought as he thought of his theory.

"It's probably best we go to sleep now anyway. It's past curfew, and the teachers will ask questions if we're tired tomorrow. Night, everyone." Alan said, going upstairs.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"Urgh, I guess." Ebony replied to Lahia, "Is it not killing you to know what it is though?" She grinned again, "Night everyone anyway, I need to snooze."

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: So what I've miss?

OOC- There was a ghost story, then they went to check out an old shack at the edge of the school, before realizing it's probably haunted due to a horrible shrill scream and shaking walls and such, and running back to the dorm to go to sleep. You came back at a fairly good time, we're just about to time skip in 3... 2... 1...

Time went on in the School. Things were mostly uneventful for a while, other than odd noises on the school grounds at night, which the teachers put down as a Rattata infestation. The students had been training their Pokemon as part of an assignment, each Trainer's partner needing to have one of their stats buffed. Alan retired to the dorm after a long day's work, before plonking down in his favourite arm chair, exhausted and stroking his Piplup's head. "Man, this scholl is demanding." he groaned.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast