Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy - Page 15
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Chandlerknock Academy

Blog Entries

Visit Phijkchu's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Chandlerknock Academy

Will completely ignored what Delphine said and wandered off to another room while orders were being given. His Growlithe followed him since his job was finished. Will found something on the ground and put it in his pocket, not getting a good look at it. Will came back to the group and heard Delphine telling everyone to 'find anything cool' and reached into his pocket. He gave it to Delphine and stepped back into the crowd.

Pokemon X Friend Code : 0447 - 5738 - 4720

Ice ice baby Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Or we could just do whatever the hell we want," Adam shrugged, completely ignoring what Delphine had said as he and Monferno began to look around the room. "Honestly I wonder why they keep these old buildings, they're just begging us to come in here," he pointed out as he passed his left hand through the dusty walls.

The one and only! :3 Samwin's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"To be honest, I think they keep these buildings to test others, sort out the strong through the week" Delenn mused
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Demi-Goddess. Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Why do I even bother...." Delphine muttered to herself. She walked around with her Zubat in a different direction. "Alright let's see what is around" She looked around and couldn't find anything at all except an old portrait with a very beautiful woman on it. "She must have been important. She looks familiar." Delphine spoke to her Zubat.

She shrugged and turned away from the portrait. "It must be my imagination cause that does look like a young version of one of the teaches here or something" Delphine continued to walk around and found some old books, very old books on a dusty table. "Book on Pokemon battling?" She picked up the book which triggered some sort of trap. It caused a plank of wood to smack her right in the mouth/jaw.

Delphine on the ground, flicked through the book and could only see a sentence. "Hahaha you got hit by a plank of wood." Delphine sighed as she spat out some blood. "Well that was painful" she muttered as she spat out more blood.

Ice ice baby Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Doesn't seem like something hard to do," Adam stated simply while pocketing his hands and looking around at the furniture. "Make sure not too get too close Monferno, we don't want to set anything on fire."

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Ebony looked around, she couldn't help but notice that the place was covered in dust and that the temperature was just as cold as it was outside. She shivered, "I've got the creeps already."
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Miles had heard someone get hit by something and followed the sounds to find Delphine on the ground in one of the rooms. It appeared that she had been hit by something in the face and was now slightly bleeding. "Are you alright?" he asked, extending his hand to help her back to her feet.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

OOC- Due to me being the only GM in the RP at the moment, and the fact that I will not be online until after next week due to state exams, the RP is temporarily closed.
    I will inform you all when it re-opens.

Read Soul Light, a comic by me about spooky stuff!
    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

The one and only! :3 Samwin's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

ooc: Good luck with exams Modio :D
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

OOC- @Immortal Sin @ebansu @Lyrebird @Flaze @Terram Validus @HM02 @imkrazy1000 Well that was the exams. I'm back, and the Social Group will be up soon.

Jenny glanced at Delphine. "Good gravy girl, how can y'all hurt yourself so soon after entering the place?" Alan looked around. "Boy, this place is the kind of shed you'd see in a horror movie."

Demi-Goddess. Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"A little blood. It's fine" Delphine got up and punched a wall causing a massive dent. "Be very cautious. There are traps around I think" She looked behind. She wiped some blood from her face. "Just a little blood."

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"Why don't we all split up and have a look around. How many rooms are there here? I mean if there's more than just this one we could get out of here much quicker if we splt into two or three separate groups," Ebony suggested, "What do you guys think?"
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for not posting in such a long time!

"I think that's a good idea." Tailisu said as he looked at the old shack with fascination. Maybe there's a chance they will find something interesting even if it's not related to the ghost story.

Lahia shrugged "I'm fine with it." She said. It was probably best to stay in group if there are traps.

"Split up? Well this is going to end with a happy ending." Alan muttered almost to himself. He then turned to adress the rest of the students. "Well, this place isn't huge, there's like 4 rooms, this one inclusive. So if we go into 3 groups we could take a look around. I'll go check this room out, Jenny and Danger-Prone Delphine can lead the other groups."

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"Fear not Delphine I will protect you from any traps!" Miles joked as he walked up next to her.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast