Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Chandlerknock Academy

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Chandlerknock Academy

Well I hope this goes swimmingly compared to my RP which no one has signed up for....:P

Name: Delphine Brayshaw

Appearance: Delphine has long wavy strawberry blonde hair (which is a mix between blond and red hair) and deep blue eyes that match with her hair. Her hair is styled in a way that it is wavy, silky smooth and not a hindrance to her. She wears a blackish purple hairband/headband in her hair as well to keep hair in place. Delphine is pretty tall for a woman of her age but also can be seen as average, she is thin but a little built as well. Her chest does garner some attention even though Delphine wears clothes to make it more modest. Many state that she looks like a model and she knows is because her clothing shows it. Delphine will never stick with the same outfits as she will work practically and with whatever is in style to make herself look amazing. However in the make-up department, just a little bit of eye liner, very light bronze eye shadow and foundation, she detests lipstick unless she's getting ready for a formal event. She doesn't really like earrings much even though she wears them and a watch as well just to add to her look.

Personality and History: Delphine is not very smart, she knows that. She knows that she doesn't have talent in co-ordinating but what sets her apart is her hard working ethic. She will work and work just to get something correct and it shows in her appeals. Delphine though is seen as someone that hangs with the popular girls, someone who is really popular. Great with people as her social skills and street smarts exceed many people as it makes up for her lack of book smarts and common sense even though tactically she is pretty brilliant. Delphine also likes to work on her appearance and fitness, to her "You can't feel good without looking good and you can't look good without treating your body as a palace". However with that popularity comes to reasons that she is disliked in that aspect and she doesn't help herself by going with it and sometimes letting it get to her head. She knows that she is attractive and knows that she can attract guys but she wants to wait for that one guy that she knows is right.

Delphine was born in a simple family, there were rich enough to sustain themselves and buy high end products/services however they weren't that rich at all. Delphine has three sisters and being one of the sisters (youngest), she would have to go some snobbish academy as per family tradition as well. It was also family tradition to be a co-ordinator which Delphine accepted because it was family tradition. However she also knew that she had talent when it came to athletics. She could surf, swim, run and bike, she was fit and her parents realized that there are other sisters that can do co-ordinating but Delphine had talent in Poke-Athletics. However she just lost interested and went back to the family tradition and she treated athletics for her as a simple hobby. So Delphine decided to put her name out to see what offers which included Chandlerknock Academy which she accepted after reviewing offers.

Team: Oddish - Female
    Zubat - Male
    Eevee - Female

Area of Skill: Co-Ordinator

Preferance of Comics: Look at my avatar

Strong Points: - Popular/Socially skilled
    - Hard Worker
    - Co-ordinator IQ (She's tactically smart only here when in tough situation)
    - Beautiful

Weak Points: - Not intelligent
    - Considered to be a choker
    - Lack of common sense
    - Perfectionist

Favourite Route: There is none

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Can I just ask a quick question, is ChandlerKnock supposed to be a pun on Chandler Bing from Friends?
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Name: Miles Deveraux

Appearance: Miles is of average height and of average weight. He wouldn’t be considered really thin nor fat, rather, just average, which mainly describes himself as a person as well. Same with his build, upon looking at him, he wouldn’t be considered weak, or strong. He has fair colored skin and brown-ish colored eyes and he uses glasses sometimes if he has trouble focusing while reading. His hair is brown and mainly short, but it is always styled to look perfect, Miles takes great pride in his appearance. His typical attire consists of jeans or brown pants, along with a sweater or button-up shirt. The attire changes on the weather however, with shorts and a varying color t-shirt being worn for warmer weather

Personality: Miles is a bit of a snob, he typically feels like others are usually below him and he can probably do most things better than they could. He is generally easy going, but he enjoys having a routine and structure to his daily activities. If they can tolerate him, he usually gets along with most people, and enjoys having popular friends who are usually attractive, which Miles also considers himself to be. He also is kind of a ladies man, and likes to flirt with girls. His typical attitude is generally kind of lazy, and he typically does the minimal amount of work required for whatever activity he finds himself doing. When he’s not being a snob to people, his sense of humor is extremely sarcastic and he usually portrays a sense of apathy for most things, depending on how he feels about them.

History: Miles grew up in the upper class of Goldenrod City as an only child. His father worked as a banker for one of the large banking firms in the city and this resulted in him not being around very often, but it did result in his family having a large amount of money. His childhood home was a high rise apartment in the middle of the city, not an average place for a family. Miles’s mother was always caring to him and he continues to hold her in high regard, being much closer to her than his father. As Miles grew up, his father insisted that he attend the prestigious private schools in the area to get the best possible education. While enjoying school, Miles always felt that Pokémon training was his true calling, even though his father wouldn’t allow it. His mother knew how much he wanted to train Pokémon, so she gave him his first, a Trapinch, even without permission from his father. Miles loved and trained his Trapinch, and felt that he needed to attend a school focused on training in order to help achieve his real potential as a trainer. His mother agreed, but his father did not, feeling that he was just wasting his time on a silly hobby that would take him nowhere. Without his father’s approval, but still determined to regain it, Miles applied for the Chandlerknock Academy in order to prove his father wrong and follow in his pursuit to become a Pokémon trainer

Team: Trapinch (M), Shellos East (M), Stunfisk (M)
    Area of Skill: Trainer
    Preferance of Comics: DC
    Strong Points: Intelligent, both strategically and in book smarts, Handsome
    Weak Points: Snobbish and egotistic
    Last edited by Terram Validus; 3rd April 2013 at 08:12 PM.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Name: Sakura Kisaragi

Appearance: Sakura stands at 5,1 and weighs 98 lbs. Sakura is fairly flat chested for a girl, and she has long straight waist length blonde hair. Her face is adorned with two large emerald green eyes, that sparkle like emeralds. She usually wears a white tank top with a navy mini skirt, with brown boots. When in a formal event, or performing in a formal contest, Sakura dons an elegant white kimono adorned with blue floral patterns, and a sash tied around her torso.

Personality: Sakura is the personification of innocence. She's Naive, and kind, treating everyone with respect. However, if you cross her, watch out! Because this rose has some very sharp thorns. She'll snap anyone's head off if they treat their pokemon or her friends badly. Sakura gets flustered easily, and sometimes she forgets the most basic principles of Pokemon, such as type match ups, but this doesn't usually affect her battle ability. Sakura prefers Grass Pokemon, and has a horrible fear of Poison Snake Pokemon. Sakura loves cute Pokemon, but some the Pokemon she uses are Pokemon only a plant fanatic could love.

History: Sakura was born in Celadon City, her father left her mother at a very early age. This has caused some grief for Sakura, because she believes that his leaving was her fault. She spent a lot of time playing at the Celadon Gym, and she developed a fairly close bond with Erika (They practically get along like sisters.) One day, Sakura left to play in the woods and she was attacked by a wild Arbok. When it was about to bite her, a Snivy came and saved her. After that, Sakura became very close friends with this Snivy, and she developed a crazy pashion for Grass Types, catching a few before she was enrolled into the academy.

Team:

Species: Snivy
    Name: Dahlia
    Ability: Overgrow

Species: Sewaddle
    Name: Lily
    Ability: Swarm

Species: Lotad
    Name: Lotus
    Ability: Rain Dish

Species: Seedot
    Name: Sumac
    Ability: Chlorophyl

Area of Skill Co-Ordinator
    Strong Points: Decent Coordinator, Great With Pokemon, Decent Gardener
    Weak Points: Fairly Naive, Lacks Confidence, Forgets Type Match Ups Sometimes
    Last edited by Naoto; 6th April 2013 at 01:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

All those who asked for a reserve are reserved. Pokemad, I need you to slightly change your character's history- Ampiomach and Chandlerknock aren't going to be set at the same time, that is to say that AA was set in 2010-2011, and Chandlerknock is set in 2013 and beyond.There's also the fact that judging by your bio he's going to end up having a whole subplot to himself, so I cant currently accept him. I'm also going to need your cornflakes, if you read the rules. :P
    ebansu, I haven't watched many episodes of friends (boo if you like) but this isn't so much a play on someone's name as two random cool sounding words.
    Everyone who put a sign up, it's accepted.

My appologys for not posting sooner, but Internet Explorer is a jerk and not formatting BMGF properly and so I'm downloading Firefox.
    Murkmire likes this.

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries

Edited.

Blog Entries

Name: Delenn Rowen
    Appearance: Fairly lean and of above average height for a girl at 5"8, has unusually pale skin, and ice white hair and sapphire colored eyes. Dresses mainly in a simple black t shirt and trousers.

Personality and History: Coming from a family of trainers, Delenn dreams one day to be like her idol Candice of Snowpoint gym. A bit of a loner, Delenn's always preferred the company of pokemon, having explored the long grass outside her home town of Hearthome City. It was there at the age of eight she met her first pokemon, a baby absol, having been long abandoned and set upon by wild pokemon.

After taking him home to try nurse him back to health, their bond went from strength to strength and after much badgering of her parents, they agreed he could stay. From there, she spent an additional two years training with him in a bid to be ready to start her own journey. At ten years old, she bid her parents goodbye and set out on her own journey, travelling around Sinnoh, mainly travelling but on the same way studying all she could about the region's rich history and culture. However by doing this, she unfortunately neglected her training (well that's what she felt) So she returned home once more to rethink her plans. It was there she received her invitation to Chanderlock Academy, of which she accepted without hesitation.
    Team: Rune, (Absol), Scythe (Sneasel)
    Area of Skill Trainer (Battling)
    Strong Points: Driven, determined, loves Pokemon, eager to learn new things, especially relating to history and pokemon. Also enjoys practicing Karate for fun.
    Weak Points: Has a tendency to be rather shy, struggles in large groups. Tends to come across as a bit of an ice queen...
    Favourite Route: (Optional)
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Accepted!

Name: Alan Oldwell
    Appearance: Alan is fairly lanky, with frizzy ginger hair with flyouts at the back. He has piercing blue eyes. He often sports a black trilby hat with a purple ribbon, a blue overcoat, red scarf, purple shirt and black jeans. He has horn-rimmed glasses which usually slop off a little, causing him to constantly push them back into place. He has a thick East-London accent.

Personality and History: Alan is from Veilstone City. He grew up going to see the Super Contests in the nearby Hearthome City, giving him an undying love for the stuff. He is a quirky sort of character, often wearing clothes others would label as 'weird'. He does not give the slightest damn, his motto being "Who cares what others think?" He does possess a high IQ, but often hides it by acting the complete and total maggot. He is prone to outbursts during awkward silences, as he completely despises the absence of sound, probably due to the fact that Veilstone was always a bustling city. He was 11 during the incidents in Veilstone involving Team Galactic, so is always weary of strangers. He is also almost certainly asexual, due to the fact that he only currently has time for his 3 Pokemon given to him as a child.

Team: 'Napoleon', Piplup, Male
    'Virus', Rotom-A
    'Macabre', Duskull, Male
    Area of Skill: Co-Ordinator
    Preferance of Comics: Beano (:P)
    Strong Points: Clever, witty and fairly in-depth about things in the know.
    Weak Points: Arrogant, sometimes insensitive and often acts like a complete and utter moron.
    Favourite Route: 201
    Last edited by Mister Insufferable; 7th April 2013 at 07:15 AM.
    Samwin likes this.

I guess I'll give this a shot...

Name: Adam Kerrigan

Appearance: Fair complexion, unkempt blond hair, and dark brown eyes. Usually wears cargo jeans held up by a leather belt that also functions as a place to put Pokeballs for easy access, and a red and black plaid shirt. He likes to wear a pair of black combat boots that are slightly worn out from all of the travelling they've endured. Adam stands at 5'11 and is well fit in his body, though not very muscular.

Personality and History: Adam grew up in Lacunosa Town, where he was often told by friends and family members that during the night, Kyurem would descend from the heavens and eat any of the townspeople who were unfortunate enough to be outside their homes. He was stubborn and didn't believe them. However, once multiple neighbors began mysteriously disappearing, he no longer accused the legends of being false. This lead to why Adam can be calm and collected at one moment, and a nervous wreck in the next. He always hated being beaten out by others, especially in Pokemon battles, which is why he had many rivals throughout his childhood. At the age of 15, Adam's parents decided that he could go on a journey, something he'd always wanted to do. Before leaving, he decided to attend classes at Chandlerknock Academy, to learn the ropes and get a feel for what it's like to be a trainer.

Team:
    Umbreon (Female; Midna)
    Oshawott (Male; Tyler)

Strong Points:
    - Good sense of humor
    - Sees things through to their ends

Weak Points:
    - Often makes rash decisions
    - Not good at developing strategies
    - Takes most insults to heart

Favourite Route: Route 27

Blog Entries

Accepted!

Blog Entries

Name: Tailisu Edge
    Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/090/e/8/hni_0096_by_tailisu-d5zz92y.jpg Tailisu is 5'4 tall with a slim figure. His hair colour is dark brown with choppy bangs and it is also a little shaggy. His most distinguishing feature is his heterochromatic eyes, his right eye is blue while his left eye is green. Couple with the fact that his face looks youngish and that he is somewhat short of his age makes people think he is younger which sometimes annoys him.

He mostly wear t-shirts, button up shirts and jeans or shorts of cool colors. He also wears sneakers or running shoes. He dislikes formal clothing, prefering to wear clothes that are confortable to wear. He has a messenger bag which contains various objects like his sketch pad, poke gear and poke balls . He wears two necklaces, one with a silver badge and the other one is gold, they were respectively given to him by his older brother and sister.

Personality and History:
    Tailisu is a kid from Cerulean City. He lives with his parents and older brother and sister. He's the type who always try to be nice to everyone, he is also a bit eccentric.**Ever since he was young, he took an interest in drawing as has been doing it ever since. His older sibling's stories of their respective Pokemon journeys served as a inspiration for him. Hearing those stories also made him want to be a Pokemon trainer. He got his his wish when at his 14th birthday, his brother gave him a Pokemon egg. Two weeks later, it hatched into a Staryu which he named Radiant because it liked to shine it's red core. Soon after that, he decided to go on a journey not to challenge gym leaders but explore his region. He wanted to get to know his surroundings better and practice being a Pokemon trainer.

Over the next several months, he had many Pokemon Battles, visited several towns and cities and even obtained another Pokemon. It was a Hoothoot from Viridian Forest. It was all alone trying to defend itself until the young trainer came along and took him in because he had sympathy for him. He finally returned home after traveling through most of the region satisfied. He was hopeful that he would become a great trainer.Several weeks later, he received an invitation to the Chandlerknock academy in the Hoenn. He quickly decided go without hesitation. He hopes that he will have a great experience. Before he left, he was given another Pokémon egg but by his sister.
    Team:**
    Staryu Genderless Radiant
    Hoothoot Male Garr
    Egg Petilil
    Strong Points:
    Is a very optismistic boy who always tries to give help to people who need it.
    Weak Points:
    He is very naive and trusting.

Favourite Route:**Route 12 (Kanto)

Name: Lahia Leastral
    Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/090/2/8/lahia_by_tailisu-d5zy9ga.jpg Lahia is 5'5 tall with fair skin. Her eyes are the color of Lavender. She has long,straight and blonde hair with a side fring on the right side of her face. Her body is slender.She uses a moderate amount of makeup. She always wears her silver headphones which also works as a makeshift hairband, a belt bag and her gold bracelet which is a gift from her faraway father. She wears various clothes of warm colors and mixes them up.

Personality and History: Lahia is an only child from Goldenrod City.Being a city girl, he likes variety in her life. She is a fun person who likes to make jokes but she can be snarky and mean to a person who crosses her.She lives with he mother while her dad lives in a faraway region working, which she dislikes. At the age of 10, she was given an Emolga on her birthday. She named it Allegro because it always happy and hyperactive. After that, she learned how to play the viola, got into archery and even participated in several Pokemon Contests. She got into Pokemon Contests when she finally learned what they were all about.She liked the way people used moves normally used in battle to display the Pokemon's beauty and elegance. She hasn't won any contests but hasn't given up due to her stubborness. One day, the girl received an invitation to an academy. She immediately decided to entet seeing this as a way to greatly improve her newest passion.
    Team:
    Emolga Male Allegro.
    Area of Skill :Co-Ordinator
    Strong Points:
    She always stands up to her friends, is fun to have around and is willing to try new things.

Weak Points:
    She has a short temper which leads her to being mouthy,sarcastic and insulting.

Favourite Route:**34

Blog Entries

Both accepted, nice sign up!
    Tailisu10 likes this.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Name: Adam Sinclair

Appearance: Adam has black colored hair that falls around his sides with a lot of it falling over his forehead. He has a pair of blue eyes that tend to keep a serious and sometimes enraged expression, something that causes Adam to get criticize for a lot. He wears a red vest with a black shirt underneath of it. Adam wears a pair of blue jeans with some of the pieces around the legs thorn, he also has a pair of red sneakers.

Personality and History: Adam is very serious and a bit rebellious, he usually keeps things to himself but is always analysing his surroundings so that he knows what's going on, this is actually something that describes Adam very well, he always wants to be in the know of things and as thus is very curious. He doesn't trust people very easily but he does have people that he respect, though he doesn't like people that can't be serious when they need to be or people that act like they're important. He is very dedicated to what he likes, which shows off in his battling skills and archery.

Adam was born and raised in Hearthome City where he lived with his mom and dad. As a kid he always wanted to become a trainer, however as he got older he began to realize just how tough his dream was, seeing that not a lot of trainers really ended up achieving anything for all the time they spent travelling and battling. With that mindset Adam began to train at home and would occasionally go around to the forest to prepare himself and his Pokemon so that they could one day leave on their journey, during this time he also learned archery as it had been an art that had been passed down in his family since he was young.

After going out on his journey Adam proceeded to challenge the gyms around Sinnoh and managed to obtained all of his badges, however, not believing himself to be strong enough yet he decided to hold out on battling the Elite 4. This when he got his invitation for Chandlerknock Academy, and while he was hesitant at first on whether to put a stop to his journey he ended up deciding to attend.

Team:

Kirlia Male
    Monferno Male
    Blitzle Female
    Milotic Female
    Snorunt Male

Area of Skill: Battler
    Preferance of Comics: I don't really read but I prefer DC for movies :p

Strong Points:

Adam is very dedicated in what he does, he also pays attention to all of his surroundings and he's very respectful of those he likes

Weak Points:

He's very serious and can be really stubborn, he's also very picky about the things he does and can be a bit of a perfectionist.

Favorite Route: Doesn't have one.

Blog Entries

Accepted!

Name: Jenny Clarkson

Appearance: Jenny is of average height, has hazel-blonde hair and light brown eyes. She often wears a light chocolate checked shirt with the sleeves rolled up, along with a good ol' fashioned pair of jeans. She speaks with a Texan accent. Her hair is usually worn back and is shoulder lenght. She has broad enough shoulders.

Personality and History: Jenny is from the far off Unova Region, and traveled a long way to get to Chandlerlock. She was born and bred in Driftveil City, and was there til the age of 12 when she moved to Solaceon Town in Sinnoh for family reasons. She has a long temper, and can often deal with people calmly until the point of some poor fool getting on her nerves one time to many. When this happens, she is a threath to all those in a 5 mile radius. When content, she is still prone to being a deadpan snarker and chipping off people's fantasies with a down to earth and harsh remark. She is a big fan of Pokemon Herding, picking up the skill in Solaceon.

Team: Herdier, Male, "Scruffy"
    Sandshrew, Male, "Pangolin"
    Croagunk, Male, "Croak"

Area of Skill: Athlete

Strong Points: Down to Earth and Paitient

Weak Points: Sometimes a bit harsh, and when pissed, probably the most dangerous thing on Earth.
    Favourite Route: 210

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hate to ask, but... when is this show gonna get on the road?

Certain amount of sign-ups, or... ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast