Cats of BulbaClan (non-Pokemon)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rayne
  • 1 Post By Rayne

Thread: Cats of BulbaClan (non-Pokemon)

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Cats of BulbaClan (non-Pokemon)

There is a Clan unlike any there has been before...

Here, on this forum, a group of cats have banded together under StarClan and the Warrior Code. We are BulbaClan, and this is our camp. This is where we come together to share tongues, hunt prey, and strengthen the bonds they have with each other.

This is a very casual RP - no big overarching plot, no special messages from StarClan, no prophesies, no chosen ones, none of that. It's just a place where fans of the Warriors series can come together and interact with one another in the form of cats. Of course, this doesn't mean that there won't be rules.

1. There IS already an established hierearchy, at least when it comes to leader and deputy. @Rayne*; you were okay with this idea and of reprising your role as Rainstar, leader of BulbaClan, with @Ryuutakeshi; as your deputy Hawkfire. This hierarchy is NOT to be messed with: no leading rebellions and overthrowing your leader or his deputy.

2. Any cat may join in this RP, but please post a sign-up here first and get it approved by me before posting in the main thread. The main thread will be created after more than a few people sign up here.

3. The position of medicine cat is first come, first served. There can be a maximum of two medicine cats - a full medicine cat and their apprentice. Unless one or the other dies in-story, no cat may apply to be an apprentice medicine cat.

4. Please do not participate in this RP unless you are familiar with the universe of the Warrior Cats series. This idea came about because of the fan club for this series, and was originally intended for the members of said club. Again, this doesn't mean that this is a private RP, but it is intended for people who know and are familiar with the series.

5. This RP is an entity to itself within the Warriors-verse, taking place in no established time or place. The main clans and the Tribe of Rushing Water exist and may be referenced, whether in conversation or in your cat's lineage, but BulbaClan is not affiliated with any of them and does not interact with them. We have our own territory far away from the rest of the clans, neither in the Old Forest nor the Lake.

6. Say "fuzzy pickles" somewhere in your signup to prove that you've read and understand the rules Warrior Code as it is laid out here.

Here is an example of what your signup should look like:

Name: Featherclaw
    Description: Featherclaw is a small tortoiseshell and white she-cat with green eyes. She has a slender frame built for running, and sleek, short fur.
    Clan of origin: WindClan
    Backstory: Born in WindClan, Featherclaw originally wanted to be a medicine cat, but couldn't due to the fact that WindClan's current medicine cat already had an apprentice. She was a skilled hunter, able to chase down the fastest rabbits with ease, but was a rather poor fighter. She was not well liked by her clanmates for her unwillingness to fight, and finally left when she met her mate, Hawkfire, and they traveled to and joined BulbaClan.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Cats of BulbaClan (non-Pokemon)

Name: Tangledkit
    Description: Tangledkit is a ginger tom who walks with a severe limp and often falls down. He has amber eyes.
    Clan of origin: Shadowclan
    Backstory: The son of two Shadowclan warriors, his father left him outside the Bulbaclan camp a moon ago. He has made it a goal to learn why. (Fuzzy pickles! *coughshoehorncough*)
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Name: RainstarSTAR☆
    Description: Rainbow colored bron CAT with wings. And lizard tails because they're prtty cool. Whats a Gary STud? I want to be one of thsoe. my brain sees cats and hears far away things and i can not die. its like the three in one and i get a free deal!
    Clan of origin: House
    Backstory: son of tiggerkit and firesar. I WILL EAT JOO and will have the BEST caln EVER.

Diced onions.
    Last edited by Rayne; 17th August 2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: This will be srs'd up later ;3
    Italy-kun likes this.

-In Simple Harmony-

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Name: Hawkfire
    Description: White tom with blue eyes. There are burn scars over his left eye and small black diamond-shaped mark on his forhead.
    Clan of origin: League of SnowCats
    Backstory: Born a member of the far off League of SnowCats, Hawkfire was banished by their wicked leader for murder, despite all protests that Hawkfire was innocent. He traveled a good many moons hoping to find his new place in life, eventually stumbling over BulbaClan and meeting his future mate, Featherclaw. Hawkfire was granted permission to join the clan and through hard work and honor managed to impress Rainstar. The two became good friends and Hawkfire was promoted to the rank of Deputy.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne's Reason For Editing View Post
    This will be srs'd up later ;3
    B-b-b-b-but that was awesome!
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Camp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne's Reason For Editing View Post
    This will be srs'd up later ;3
    B-b-b-b-but that was awesome!

XD if you must know, I did it in the stylings of 'Starkits Prophecy' a trollfic rivaling the Harry Potter Fandom's 'My Immortal' in the so bad it's good category.

If you're a fan of Warriors and have an open mind about humor, this is well worth the read.

Fanfiction.net link
    Catspring likes this.

-In Simple Harmony-