Castelia City

Thread: Castelia City

Blog Entries

Default Castelia City

So, I’ve been thinking of starting another role-play and here is it, it is not a journey or an academy thing. I tried to make something that was a bit of both, this is Castelia City.
    It’s a big city, how you came here and why isn’t a questioned. People rush by you without a second glance, they need to do what they need to do they don’t have time to stop and chat. To you this is home, famous for its skyscrapers, ports bringing goods from all over, and delicious ice-cream. Here you are trying to make a living, become a better trainer, and sometimes just have fun. How you do this is up to you, you could work at the docks knowing each ship by name, be an apprentice at the gym with a burning passion for all things bug type, or are you an intern at a famous company wishing you could be at the top? How you survive here in the city of Grandeur, it is only up to you and the choices you make.
    Rules:
    Name:
    Nick name: (optional)
    Personality:
    History:
    Pokemon: (Only three)
    Occupation: (Gym assistant, business person, maybe unemployed, etc.)
    Theme song:
    Other:
    Have fun!

My Sign Up,
    I’m going to try to do three.
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Poison Apples by Mewstone

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Castelia City

Name:Gregory Tempest
    Nick name:Greg, Temp
    Appearance:Gregory stands at 6'9 and weighs around 120lbs. Gregory's most common outfit is a open buttoned blue plaid shirt with a white t shirt underneath and jeans. Greg's messy blonde hair is short and very light in color. Despite his hair looking like it hasn't received a brush, Greg can often be seen sloppily running a comb through his blonde locks. Greg is far sighted and sometimes wears glasses for reading. However, Greg dislikes wearing glasses most of the time.
    Personality:Greg is Castelia's resident "cutie", many of his female coworkers at the Castelia Daycare Center have crushes on him and they often gossip about how cute he is. Greg appears oblivious to the girls and their crushes. Greg is very dense and often needs hints. Greg is generally a well intentioned goofy guy who likes to crack jokes and break the ice. His goofy nature can sometimes cause him to be insensitive to girl's feelings. However, Greg is a loyal friend and will always cheer up a friend when they're down.
    History:Greg's mother was in high school while she was pregnant with him and his twin. The pregnancy was unplanned and she attempted to abort the twins. Unforunately, Greg's unborn twin sister was killed but Greg managed to survive and was born with Cerebral Palsy. Greg has to wear leg braces and walks with a limp. Greg spent most of his childhood in an orphanage. He was adopted by an elderly couple by the names of Margaret and Joseph at the age of nine. Recently, Joseph passed away from lung cancer and Greg has been working at the daycare center to make money for him and Margaret. Margaret is struggling in debt and their house is in danger of being reposessed.
    Pokemon:Dwebble was a Pokemon given to Greg when he was eleven years old by Joseph. Clefable was the very first Pokemon that Greg ever hatched, she works with him at the daycare center. Lillipup serves as more of a pet, he mostly stays at home with Margaret.
    Theme song:Future Colors by Plastic Tree
    Other:Greg doesn't eat too much!

My character doesn't eat too much
    Last edited by Cartmanland; 18th September 2011 at 06:33 PM.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

Name: Eliot Nadel
    Appearance: At exactly six feet two, Eliot's a little tall for his age. He has fairly long blue hair, mostly because he hates the barber's shop (He's worried about getting his ears chopped off.) He usually dresses in formal styles, usually wearing a tuxedo vest, button up shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes. He always wears a pair of pink heart-shaped sunglasses, and has uncommonly large blue eyebrows. Finally, a wizard cursed his family to always have kitty ears. So he has kitty ears.
    Personality: Eliot is a hedonist to the core. He loves women (Whom he shamelessly flirts with), money (Which he spends lavishly), and candy (Which he eats little but.) However, he can be genuinely nice, and even selfless at times. He is extremely spirited and outgoing too, and likes to make friends with everyone. He also loves kittens, and is truly dedicated to spreading love throughout the world.
    History: Eliot's first Pokemon was a Purrloin. It came home one day, chewed up by a Houndoom, and while he got it to the Pokemon Center, the nurses couldn't heal it. He was crushed. He loved it more than anything. He sulked for weeks, then finally decided what he wanted to do: To become a nurse, and save every Pokemon, to stop anyone from feeling the pain he felt then. It also showed him how life is short, and led him to enjoy it more.
    Pokemon: Glameow, Meowth, Skitty
    Theme song: Katawa Shoujo Soundtrack - Parity - YouTube
    Other:
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

@Mouthful of Pi @Cartmanland
    um, kitten ears?
    Did either of you read the rules?
    hint-hint
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Blog Entries

Okay, read 'em now. But Eliot actually eats quite a bit.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

You are accepted, but really kitten ears, only thing bothering me.
    Without a Face

Blog Entries

What if they were Meowth ears?

Blog Entries

I'm saying I don't remeber there being wizards who's sole gole in life is to curse some family with having cat ears. They can wear cat ears, not a problem.
    Without a Face

Collaborate and listen. Vubberth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@mewstone ; Can we join as a Pokémon?
    I have claimed: Bidoof | Fly | Everstone | Full Restore
    I am currently playing: Team Fortress 2 | Pokémon Y

Blog Entries

@Night Vision
    I'm going to have to say
    well, no, because I don't know how that would work.
    Without a Face

Collaborate and listen. Vubberth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@mewstone ; LOL, OK, that's cool.
    I have claimed: Bidoof | Fly | Everstone | Full Restore
    I am currently playing: Team Fortress 2 | Pokémon Y