The Camp - Page 3

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Camp

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Camp

(OOC: That was kind of odd. BTW, We really need some other people in on this. It's basically me and Muffins doing it.)

"Wow, that is some bad designing on the creator's part." Luna laughed. "It kind of makes you wonder if they actually were bluffing about the whole shock thing."

Nothing
    Blog Entries

((agrees with Octavia. Larry, you all right in there? Anyone else? And really. I got kind of angry how everyone else got to dodge them (except for Octavia, who was probably 50 feet away). WHERE IS EVERYONE??))

~Mitzi~

"I don't think so," Mitzi said, prodding the fallen shock bracelet with her foot. "Some kid was flying on his Pokemon when the shocky-thing activated and he and his Pokemon literally blacked out and fell out of the sky. I wonder if he's all right?"

((Another OOC: I'm perfectly all right with wearing a different shock bracelet if you need me to. Just saying.)

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

**Luna**

Luna was shocked to hear this. Wonder what could've happened to the pokemon and trainer.

"That's awful!" Luna says sadly, "I hope they're alright."

Nothing
    Blog Entries

((OOC: CHANGED MY NAME TO KAI-MEI, formerly was known as Muffins!. Where is everyone?))

~Mitzi~

"We could go back to check on him, I guess," she said, prodding the shock bracelet with her foot. "We aren't really getting anywhere just standing here and talking."

She prodded the bracelet with her foot again. Suddenly, it flew through the air and snapped back on her wrist. Mitzi stared at it mutely for a minute before sighing.

"Figures."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

***Luna***

She stared at Mitzi's bracelet in shock. Maybe it had not been a defect as previously thought. Something in her gut hinted that the shock bracelet had never been defected to begin with. She sighed.

"You're right," Luna agreed, "We do need to get moving. I just hope the boy is alright." She slowly started walking in the north direction.

Nothing
    Blog Entries

~Mitzi, although you've probably assumed that I'm not Octavia...~

Mitzi watched Luna walking off and started to follow her retreating figure. Suddenly, the shock bracelet clicked. Mitzi glanced down, and blue sparks of electricity leapt out of the bracelet, traveling across her body. Mitzi gasped in shock. It wasn't a lethal shock like the one the kid on the Noctowl had, but it was hard enough to leave a tingling feeling and a jolt of pain.

Mitzi realized that her hair was standing on end. She frantically tried to smooth it back into a ponytail, ignoring the numbing sensation in her fingers.

"Figures," she growled again before walking after Luna.

((OOC: there, I got the bracelet back, and got punishment for taking it off. Is anyone going to come back now?))

Blog Entries

(Uh, i'll just assume that i'm too late to start...)

I'm Still Alive

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

(OOC: Heck, jump in! We need more people than just me and Kai-Mei doing this.)

**Luna (Cause we were told to do this)***

Luna stopped walking. Something didn't feel right. She turned around to see Mitzi catching up to her. She seemed fine. Maybe Luna was getting paranoid a little. That must be it.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have walked so fast." Luna apologized, "Shall we continue on?"

Blog Entries

**Yokina**

Yokina crossed her arms, staring at her map. "Dear Mew, are we ever going to find this place? Does this stupid camp even exist?!?" She shouted, walking with her face buried in her map. "Chari-" Blaze began, but he was too late. Yokina walked smack into a tree. "-Zard." He said, rolling his eyes. "Damn this stupid tree!" Yokina shouted. "Screw it. Blaze, go fly up and see if you can see anything, k?" She said, turning to her Charizard.

I'm Still Alive

Nothing
    Blog Entries

~Mitzi~ (please save us! join in! Octavia and I are just kind of rambling around...)

"My fault, really," Mitzi replied. I just got zapped by a psychotic bracelet. No problems here. She almost added. But that sounded very paranoid.

A roar and a flash or orange overhead caught her attention. She looked up, fearing another humanoid like the shadow that had rushed past her earlier, but she thought she recognized the figure.

"Is that a Charizard?" she asked in shock as the flaming tail passed overhead. "I didn't think they lived here..."

Blog Entries

**Yokina**

Blaze could see nothing but trees, trees, and more trees. He was just about to turn back as he noticed the figures walking down the path. He watched them wander for a moment, then turned back. "Find anything good?" Yokina asked as Blaze landed. "Char, charizard!" He said. "That's IT?!? Just a bunch of random people?!?" Yokina shouted in frusturation. "Charizard," Blaze said, shrugging. "I guess so. It's not like there's anyone else crazy enough to come out here. They must be from the camp." Yokina said. "Come on, let's go," she said, and started off twoards where Blaze had spotted the other people.

I'm Still Alive

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

**Luna**

"That was a Charizard," Luna replied, "Maybe it's another camper's pokemon. I hope they don't stay airborne too long...they might get shocked like that one guy and his Noctowl."

Blog Entries

**Yokina**

Yokina finally emerged from the trees. "Hello!" She shouted, waving a banana. "Are you people from that camp thingy?" She asked. Blaze gave a little wave.

I'm Still Alive

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

**Luna**

Upon hearing that voice, Luna stopped and turned around to see a girl with the Charizard. The same Charizard they saw not too long ago.

"Hello," Luna greeted, "Yes, we're from that camp thing. I'm Luna, and this is Mitzi."

Blog Entries

**Yokina**

"Nice to meet you. I'm Yokina."

I'm Still Alive

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast