Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Camp

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Camp

**Luna**

Luna blinked. What on earth was that thing that blazed by? She was feeling creeped out.

"Guys, it's time to return to your pokeballs," Luna commanded, "Mr. Gibles, you need to go back into your ball too."

She returned her pokemon back into their pokeballs. She stood up and ran away from the scene as fast as possible, hoping to find someone who knows what's going on.

Leeann

Leeann gave the man a pouty look. "Can I at least paint it red?" She asked him.

Nothing
    Blog Entries

Mizti looked with curiosity at the man. He still hadn't answered her question about Dialga, but he was shouting around like Regigigas now.
    She idly fingered Kage's Pokeball on her belt. The Dialga-man had said nothing about Teleporting, and the Gallade could take her down the two mile road in seconds. She sighed. It would probably be better not to make Dialga-man angry at her or else she might get a nasty shock. She shifted the backpack's weight on her back and began running down the path.
    The steady rhythmic beats of her footsteps soothed her, and she smiled slightly as she saw Dialga-man's large figure shrinking away in the distance. She was about to pick up more speed when a strange black humanoid thing rushed past her, intent on a purpose.
    Mitzi stopped abruptly and realized she was standing next to a girl. "What the heck was that?" she asked quizically.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

***Luna***

Luna looked over at the girl next to her. She had seen the blur too??

"Truth to be told, I have no idea what that was." Luna said before turning to the girl, "By the way, I'm Luna and this is Mr. Gibles, my Garchomp."

"Gar!" Mr. Gibles cried happily.

Nothing
    Blog Entries

Mitzi was glad to know that she wasn't the only person in the dark here. Of course, it wasn't good that there was a mysterious figure running around, but that was a different matter.

She looked carefully at the girl in front of her. She seemed friendly, but it could be a trick.

Mitzi decided to risk it. "I'm Mitzi," she replied. "I'm guessing that Dialga-man sent it for some reason. Power hungry weirdo," she added, looking over her shoulder to make sure that Dialga-man was out of sight. "Nice to meet the two of you."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

***Luna***

"It's nice to meet you as well," Luna smiled, "So what brings you here to this camp? Dad thought I needed to get out of the house and make friends."

"Garch!" Mr. Gibles roared. Luna laughed and pet Mr. Gibles. "You're my friend too." she laughed and turned to Mitzi. "He's easily jealous of people and other pokemon. Speaking of which, do you have any pokemon of your own with you"?

Nothing
    Blog Entries

Mitzi grinned. Nice people. That was a relatively new concept. Nice people who liked strawberries and had Garchomp. Now that was an entirely new concept.

My parents sent me here because I was a failed genetic experiment and they decided that they had no other use for me, Mitzi almost said. No, that would make her sound crazy. Maybe she was crazy.

Mitzi decided for the non-committal shrug. "Well, you know parents," she said. "They just," she paused, searching for a word, "wanted to test me out, I guess."

She looked at the Garchomp with a mixture of awe and fear. It was gorgeous, she almost wanted to shriek. Instead, she nodded and smiled when she thought of something. She pulled a Pokeball of her own from her belt and released the Pokemon inside with a flash of white light.

"This is Terra," she said, as her Flygon emerged. "You know, most people don't like using Ground-Dragon types like Terra and Mr. Gibles because they are risky. It's nice to see people with them around." She paused again, pursing her lips. "I have other Pokemon, but I don't think they'll all fit here. It's kind of cramped on the path with just the four of us, you know?"

Only one thought rang in her mind. WHERE IS DIALGA-MAN?

((OOC: Yes, I changed my Flygon's name from the sign-up. That's okay, right?))

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

***Luna***

"Terra is a beautiful flygon," Luna said with admiration, "I agree that it's good to see more ground/dragon type. They're just like every other pokemon, but it depends on who is training them. "

Luna looked over to see Mr. Gibles staring at Terra. A blush was on his cheeks. She looked over at Mitzi and began to laugh. "I think Mr. Gibles has a crush on Terra."

"Gar?!" Mr. Gibles yelled in embarassment, "Gar...Chomp Chomp Gar..." Luna sighed. The other pokes would never let Mr. Gibles live this down if they saw this. Especially Yellow. She shook her head her head and looked at Mitzi.

"I do agree this path is very small, and if there were any other pokemon with us, we would be crammed like a bunch of Sardines."

Nothing
    Blog Entries

~Mitzi~

Mitzi giggled. The love-smitten Garchomp was adorable and really cute, she conceded. She glanced over to Terra to see what the Flygon thought about it, and was shocked to see a pink tinge rising on Terra's cheeks.

"Jeez," Mitzi muttered under her breath, "we come here for, like, ten seconds and you fall in love? I guess you can call that a good thing..."

She glanced around. Where was everyone else? The kid who fell from the sky was no where to be seen, and neither was Dialga-man.

"I guess we should keep going, or what?"

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

**Luna**

"I guess we should keep going. I doubt that thing we saw will come back again, but you never know." She looks over at her Garchomp, "Come on, Mr. Gibs...let's continue forward."

Luna found it quite odd that there wasn't anyone else around. Maybe they haven't arrived yet?? and who is this Dialga-man? Standing around wasn't going to get her any answers.

Nothing
    Blog Entries

~Mitzi~

"You're right, we should move. Dialga-man, the weird muscle guy who bosses people around and throws shock bracelets at people, said that the base or something is that way." She pointed down the path, and then realized she was merely stating the obvious.

"Terra, can you watch the rear?" she asked the Flygon. "We don't want anyone sneaking up on us. Or anyone."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

***Luna***

"Ah, I see," Luna replied, "Doesn't something about this camp seem kind of odd? Shock Bracelets?? Seriously? Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter now."

Blog Entries

OCC: Larry, godmod much> You can;t just have them get pinned down, but, oh well.

Joe and Josh simultaniusly punched the Hitmonlee in the facem giving it two black eyes. "You're messing with the wrong twins." they spat at the same town, standing up.
    A poem for JR <3

Blog Entries

OOC: Am I too late to start? Sorry about that ^_^'

I'm Still Alive

Nothing
    Blog Entries

~Mitzi~

Mitzi laughed humorlessly, extending her band-clad wrist to show Luna.

"Yup, shock bracelets. Take a look." Mitzi pulled out a thin metal wire and jabbed it at the sleek black device. However, instead of receiving the jolt she expected, the band snapped open with a faint hiss and fell to the ground. Mitzi kicked it with her foot, but nothing happened.

"Hmm..." she said, pursing her lips to hide a smile. "Design flaw?"

((OOC: seriously. Everyone besides me and Youngster Joey magically got to dodge them.))

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast