The Camp

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Camp

Well, I'm halfway there! ParryThePupitar's Avatar

Default The Camp

You have been dropped off on an island, about a hundred miles offshore. All ten adventurers, stand alone, a woodland trek road in front of them, and a ferocious dark sea behind. The salty sea breeze, stimulates your senses and you suddenly realise how alone you are with these people. Silence flows in the air until... (Good time to break the silence here, remember, nobody knows you yet.)

Default Re: The Camp

((OOC: Geez, it took you a good month to get this started. x_x))

Leeann stared out at the open sea, with her Wynaut, named Lover Boy, clutched between her arms. Her Wynaut shakes and cheered at the sight of the ocean.

"Do you like the sea, my Lover Boy?" Leeann whispers to it playfully. "I like the sea too, I wanna go for a swim!" She then put down her Wynaut and started shuffling through her belongings for her swim suit.

Youngster: As you shuffle throughout your belongings, you hear a dark, deep voice bellow, in your ear
    "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, THIS IS A SURVIVAL CAMP FROM HELL, NOT YOUR RELAXED FAMILY VACATION TO FLOROMA TOWN. GET DOWN IN THE MUD AND DO 20 PUSH UPS. THE REST OF YOU, FOLLOW THE PATH ABOUT 2 MILES DOWN TO THE TENTS, ANY OF YOU FOUND RIDING YOUR POKÉMON, WILL BE PUNISHED!" When you turn to see the man, you see a giant masculine figure, who looks like he spends 24/7 in the gym. By the look in his eyes, you can tell that the next few weeks are gonna be hell!

OOC: Yeah, I'm sorry about that, but this should be good, and I hope the month was worth it!

Blog Entries

OCC: I appologize if you deem this inappropriate, but Anonymous (my brother) is currently in hospital, and he asked me to fill in for him.

The twins, Joe and Josh, looked at the yelling man.

"Dude, there's one thing you should know about me." said Josh. "I. Don't. Run." With each word, he wagged his finger infront of the man.

Joe chuckled, and said to Leeann "Hey, don't I know you?" he asked. "You were in the Jewel Tournament... weren't you?"
    Last edited by Heart and Soul; 24th July 2010 at 04:18 PM.
    A poem for JR <3

Leeann flinched as the man yelled at her, she didn't like being yelled at in such a fierce manner, and almost began to cry. Regardless, she chose to ignore him and talk to Joe.

"Oh... Yeah I did." She replied. "I've seen you there, and I really wanted to talk to you, but now that you are here we can!" said Leeann cheerfully.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

***Luna***

Luna looked around at her surroundings. What had her father gotten her into?? She looked at her Garchomp, Mr. Gibles, for reassurance.

"Do you think we should try to find some people to talk to?", Luna asked, "Dad always said we should make new friends besides the local pokemon..." Mr. Gibles nodded, and walked with Luna down a worn, beaten path.

Jordan heard what the man said but didn't really care."Hey Flameking I could try to side my skateboard to the top but this road is kind rough I wouldn't want to embarrass myself on the first day"Jordan said to his Typhlosion."I guess we could run out of sight then fly on Knightowl."so they took off out of site on the path.
    Looking For a battle for DPPT
    Trainer name: Joshua
    FC:0002 8096 7850
    VM/PM me

2+2 Solve It or Die

Everyone: "HEY, STOP TALKING! FOLLOW THAT GIRLS EXAMPLE!" He shouts, thrusting his finger towards Luna. "AND YOU!" He shouts, pointing to Joe " GET DOWN AND DO ME TWENTY TOO!" He then throws a bag in the air, which automatically opens, with small bands that fly onto everyones wrists.

Jord: As you start flying above the island, you notice the beatiful grassland, filled with exotic and calm Pokémon. Suddenly, you hear a clipping noise, as something wraps itself around your wrist. Your body goes numb and you black out, along with your Pokémon...

Blog Entries

Joe knelt down and put twenty dollars at the man's feat, thne he and Josh started walking down the road at a leasurly pace, dodging as the bands came towards them.
    A poem for JR <3

Leeann

Just as the bands landed on her wrist, Leeann stared at it with great intention. She can be fascinated by even the simplest things.

"Excuse me, Mr. Meany Man." She asked the muscular man. "Can I have a red-colored band? It's my favorite color. Can you also give my little Lover Boy a band, too? He likes purple!" She held her Wynaut towards the man to show him who she was talking about. Lover Boy wasn't oblivious to this as she was, however, and gave a distressed, fearful look at the man.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

**Luna**

Luna keeps walking with Mr. Gibles until she gets to a clearing. There was a giant palm tree with plenty of shade. She sits against the tree trunk, and her Garchomp sits with her.

"Do you think we should release the others too?" Luna asked her companion.

Garchomp growled in agreement. Pulling out her three pokeballs, Luna released the pokemon contained in them. The first pokemon, a yellow Luxray, roared at the sky.

"Ray! Luxray!" the creature roared.

The second pokemon, a Blastoise, hid in his shell and fell asleep. The final pokemon, a slender Ninetales, cried happily as she licked her trainer's face.

"Nine!" the ninetales cheered. She looked over at Mr. Gibles and blushed a little. Mr. Gibles looked at her oddly, before acknowledging the Blastoise shell.

"Gar?" He growled as he walked over and poked it. The Blastoise groaned as his head emerged. He looks at the Garchomp, then retreated back into his shell.

"Mr. Gibles, " Luna called, "Let him rest. We've had a rough trip here."
    He nodded and retreated back to his owner. Then, there was rustling in the nearby bushes. Hearing the noise with her good ear, Yellow growled, and cautiously moved herself towards the bushes.

In the trees and sky attempting to truely live life.

-Desirae-

It was bright and sunny on the beach, the sand was warm in between her toes....
    Then the gorilla-man started screaming at them to head towards the camp. Some odd bracelets came flying around and one snapped onto her wrist as she was in the process of putting her shoes back on.
    "Akita, come on out, let's start walkin'" Rae said, letting her arcanine out to walk along side her on the trail.

Proud member of Leyalin Productions

Jordan regained consciousness ran to crazy buff guy to ask what his problem was"What was that and why did I just blackout like that?"Jordan asked angrily "That was totally not cool"
    Looking For a battle for DPPT
    Trainer name: Joshua
    FC:0002 8096 7850
    VM/PM me

2+2 Solve It or Die

Nothing
    Blog Entries

*Mitzi*

"God," Mitzi muttered as she watched a kid above her lose conscious and plummet to the ground. "That's not creepy at all," she added, addressing the guy who had been yelling at her earlier and examining the strange black band on her wrist. It reminded her of the shock bracelets back at the lab. Ugh, the lab, she thought angrily. So glad to get away from that place.
    "Oh, and Mister?" she asked. She didn't wait for him to respond as she began walking down the path where he had pointed.

"WHY DO YOU SPEAK LIKE DIALGA?"

"YOU KIDS HAVE TOO MUCH ATTICHUDE!" The man screamed at the kids still standing by him. "NO YOU CANNOT HAVE A BLOODY NEW BAND, THESE BANDS ARE TO STOP YOU RUNNING OFF! THAT'S WHY YOU FELL IMBICILE, IF YOU FLY WITHOUT PERMISSION, YOU GET ELECTROCUTED!"

The buff man stared at the money at his feet and picked it up, shoving it in his pocket.

Octavia: Suddenly a figure jumps out of the bushes, in a black blur. You couldn't quite depict what Pokémon it was, but you could tell it had a job to do, by the speed it was going at. All you noticed was that it seemed humanoid.

Heart and soul/annonymous: All so quickly, a Hitmonlee jumps out at you from the bushes. It is holding a tape recorder in one hand and it pins the twins down with one heavy round house kick. It presses the "Play" button on the recorder and it plays the message "Down and give me 20"...

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast