Start Ups A Bunch of Superheroes - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Bunch of Superheroes

Default Re: A Bunch of Superheroes

Luke got up, and using his now strenghtened arm picked up the entire bar. "I rather like Neapolitan," he said with a grin. He placed it in front of his chair and sat back down. "Strong table," he added, shrugging.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Skye nodded his head before he proceeded to serve Luke's ice cream. He turned to Janet for a moment and asked. 'So, is this everyone?"

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Janet looked at her phone as she entered back into the room. She was carrying seven folders. "Now that everyone is here. We can begin." She sat down a looked at everyone. "As you should know this is highly secret of the interest of our allies, the United States Government and the United Nations. Welcome to the team and here are your briefings." Seven folders also appeared out of the table like magic.

"If you open the folder in front of you." Janet started to explain everything as detailed as she could. "You can see details about yourselves. We know who you are and that is why you are enlisted. You all have shown that you can be a hero and that you have potential in saving the world. Now we know your weaknesses and strengths and now if you die we are not liable. Also these are your new headquarters, we have tailored your living quarters to what we think is you. If you do not wish to stay in them you may stay elsewhere. Now the first mission will be available after you complete the written test that is in front of you as well. This is not a ghost protocol as well, so people will know you and such." Janet took a massive breath after she finished that long explanation. She took once glass of water and started to take a few sips from it.

"Right you may begin." Janet Monroe walked towards Swiftlet and looked at her with a stern face. "Swiftlet, come with me for a second." The vivacious brunette superheroine followed Janet into a different room. Janet shut the door and locked it.

"What's up?" asked the young bubbly superheroine. "Swiftlet, we need you for a very important role." Janet looked at Bette who didn't respond. "We need you to be our spokesperson for the team." Bette looked confused as she asked Janet "Why me?" Janet replied with what she thought was a simple explanation. "The community, the world loves you. You are seen as the bubbly pretty superhero that everyone looks up to, so naturally we need you to sway public opinion. We need you Ms. Hughes and don't worry the room can't be phased in and it is soundproof. "I don't have to do the test right?" Bette asked. Janet smiled "No you don't Ms. Hughes but we need you to prepare for your television debut, so you are excused and you may practice in this room. No one will disturb you." Janet pointed at a red button on the wall. "This button will bring up everything you need. The rest of the team will go on a mission which you will not be going. I'm aware that you are super powerful and all that but you are needed for this role at the moment." Bette sighed as she looked a little sad. "But I wanted to go on a mission. Oh well I'll help then." She sat down and said a magical word which brought her to her normal blue eyed, blonde haired shorter self. "Alrighty, so do you guys have music?" By that time Janet walked back into the main conference room.

"Alright you have 10 minutes left and then we discuss the mission." Janet had a coy little smile as she looked at the other heroes

Blog Entries

"Were you two kissing? If so, I'll quit the team unless I get a written account." Neith said. He slowly began spinning in his chair as he sipped his tea in one hand, and began poring over the folder.

"Huh. You guys missed a few things. I'm not allowed in the Democratic Republic of the Congo anymore." He turned to Luke, speaking in perfect french.

<<"I lived there my entire life. Of course I can speak it.">> He said.

OOC: Since I barely passed either of my years of French, I'mma just cheat and say that any time he talks <<in arrows>>, he's speaking in French,
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Wes really didn't see the point of a written test. "If our job is saving the world, do we really need to do a written test? Is this like Hero School?" Wes asked Janet, an eyebrow raised in confusion.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

"There is a reason otherwise I would not have given you all the test." Janet answered as she looked at Wes. "Just focus on the work at hand."

Bette was looking at herself through the mirror. "Right this should be like totally easy. You know it is not like everyday you get to be on a talk show you know like morning tv like talking. I'm totally nervous." She knew that she could not be herself in a way but it was exciting to be the face of the new league but annoying that she would miss out on the first mission then again they have not be introduced at all, so this is going to be one very interesting talk show. "I'll just practice and stuff" she smiled with a smile that would fit on TV well a natural one.

Luke stared at the paper before him for a good few minutes. He refused to open his file, well aware at least some information on his family's death would be inside. Not seeing how his powers alone didn't guarantee the job he took to the strategy that got him through Eighth Grade Social Studies. For every question he just marked 'C', even those that demanded open-ended responses.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Skye looked down at the test that they were supposed to be doing, his expression showing that he was clearly bored with the whole ordeal. He was also kind of curious as to what Janet had asked for Bette for so suddenly. "This is highly suspicious," he muttered to himself before he began to fill in the question sheet. "Well I guess the guys at the facility'll know where I am now...considering I'm helping out though I shouldn't be in trouble."

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Wes sighed again, and began to half-heartily fill out the required information. He really couldn't care less about the test he was filling out, and assumed that it had nothing to do with saving the world and fighting bad guys. He finished his test, then put it back in his folder, which he didn't read, and slid it towards Janet's end of the table.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Once Janet received the papers she handed them to the secretary who waltzed in. She also handed Janet a note. "Alright here is the mission." The room went dark as a hologram appeared. "This is Wake Island in the Pacific Ocean. We have been hearing rumors that they is rouge group of scientists that have been experimenting with creating an animal army. Find information, destroy technology after getting information of it. Steal a chip or something." Janet was explaining. "There should be no casualties but bring in TM Smith. He is a scientist that used to work rogue for countries wanting to invest in lethal toxic technology as deadly weapons. Bring him in and also don't kill anyone and please don't get caught straight away. If one dies then the mission is void and the Governments around the world will not take responsibility of this mission. This isn't the Suicide Squad so work as a team to get the best results."

Janet showed the island plans via hologram. "Any questions?"

Blog Entries

Neith had finished his exam in full. He had made sure to draw a picture of a cat being attacked by a UFO for each answer. "An animal army? Like, of dogs?" Neith asked, sitting sideways in his chair. "Dogs can be very threatening animals. Or monkeys? Incidentally, if taking into account size, humans are physically some of the strongest animals that exist."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

As the papers were collected, Neith's passed by Luke. Noticing the gorgeous artwork upon it, he felt rather disappointed, having missed a golden opportunity. "Well maybe some of the strongest, but not to chimps. Those motherfuckers are twice as strong as humans," he added, turning is attention to the conversation at hand, "Well save for some of us that is."

Blog Entries

"They are not humans." Janet added. "We don't know what they are but it is your job to find out. You will be travelling via economy airflight then you have a boat to catch. The rest of the world doesn't trust you, so here they are." Janet tossed 5 economy airplane tickets and boat tickets. "I'll be coming with you but in first class because they love me and I don't get paid better than I thought I would."

"Also any other questions before we leave?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah why doesn't eanyone trust us, I mean if we're going to be doing all this hero work you'd think they'd at least give us the benefit of the doubt," Skye pointed out with a deadpanned as he turned to look towards Janet. "It's really bothersome after we were asked to come here in the first place don't you think?" he asked while raising an eyebrow and leaning against his chair. "And on that note we should be treated to first class too please."

Blog Entries

"Will there be wine served on the way? I find the best drinks are the ones I don't have to pay for." Neith said. He turned to Skye. "And calm down. Janet, you'll at least let me come visit you in first class, won't you?" He asked.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast