1. Bette Hughes/Swiftlet - @Lyrebird
    2. Neith Reaper - @Heroic Sociopath
    3. Skye Raid - @Flaze
    4. Kemne Reatt/Cloak - @User_Name
    5. Wesley Stone/Gale Force - @Terram Validus
    6. Lucifer Mayari/Fear - @Majin Mew
    7. ???

Story - July 18th, 2013 - New York City

"Let me get this straight?" It hasn't been a great day for Janet Monroe. She was in charge of recruiting a team and leading them. This wasn't some normal team that you know play sport or design an advertisement. This was a team for a Superheroes who have been recruited by the UN to save and protect the world. "They are coming here and we don't know who is actually coming? This does not help." Janet was just yelling at an accountant next to her. "I have to control a bunch of superheroes that I don't know very well except from files, that could have massive ego problems or issues stemming from their childhood or that could kill each other beacuse they can't get along. Well this is just great...I knew I shouldn't have taken this opportunity."

Janet looked around and then let out a little sigh. "Ms. Monroe this is going to be a great opportunity, you get to save the world, you get to meet exciting people. Have you seen these files? Look at them." The poor accounting didn't know what to do but he just stood there. "Well anyway they should be here soon at least." Janet got up and moved to a massive hall where there was a giant brown table and eight chairs on a nice blue carpet to add to the nice view of Manhattan. Janet pulled out a pocket mirror to check if she looked presentable in her black suit and skirt. Her short brunette hair that she kept as a bob worked perfectly with her authorizing role.

"They should be here soon..."

OoC: Just rock up and sit down. You may mingle with other heroes or stare at Janet or looked at the accountant or buy an ice cream.

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Bunch of Superheroes

Kemne walked in, hands in pockets and hood over her head. She sat down, and kept to herself, not saying anything. She didn't even seem to notice Janet.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Luke entered the room, his eyes passing over everyone there. His left hand had its thumb hooked in his pocket, while his right pulled at his necklace, spinning the coin at its end. Hardly acknowledging the others' presence, he walked towards the far corner of the room. Pulling a dollar out of his pocket, he began to mumble incomprehensibly to some unseen being. He turned around, a vanilla ice cream cone in hand.
    Last edited by Majin Mew; 19th July 2013 at 04:21 PM.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Wes looked at a business card as he walked the streets of New York. He lived there and was familiar with large sections of the city, but had no idea what to expect when was approached by a secret organization to form a 'super-team.' The hero entered a tall building and took the elevator to on the top floors. Walking down a corridor, and entering a large room, bigger than he had expected, he found some others already gathered. One was sitting down, while the other was eating an ice cream cone for some odd reason. There was also a young woman standing by the window with her back to the door, that Wes had just entered from. He didn't say anything and took a chair at the table, closest to the window. After a moment of silence, Wes thought of saying something, but the others didn't really look like talking, so he kept quiet, looking at the view out the window.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It didn't feel usual for Bette to hold a business card. She had just finished working at the fashion store that she works in before she was called up by some anonymous voice knowing her secret identity and occupation. The blonde hair student walked towards the building which for some reason wasn't registered in her GPS app on her phone. "Here we go Bette. This is the big time." She transformed into her superhero identity in a dark alley with the help of one word.

With long brown hair, green eyes and a stronger frame, Bette was now The Swiftlet with the power of the God and Goddesses. Her costume was basically Greco-Roman armor in its lightest form. "Let's not waste anytime at all." she walked hovered to the back of the building and rammed into the glass window to see three other people who she assumed to be heroes, an accountant, an ice cream vendor and a middle aged woman. "Oh wow there is ice cream." In hindsight maybe entering the window wasn't the smartest idea however at least it drew less suspicion than entering through a door or so Swiftlet thought. Naturally she went for the ice cream first. "Can I have a Vanilla one with chocolate fudge sauce?" she asked with a smile.

Blog Entries

Neith had been in the restroom fixing his hair. He had a black, fine-toothed comb, with a skull emblazoned on the bottom. He straightened his jacket as he entered the room.

"Good afternoon." Neith said, taking a pumpkin-flavored ice cream cone. He had a mild French accent, talking ever so slightly through his nose. He handed one to Bette, vanilla flavored.

"My name's Neith. It's a pleasure to meet you." He turned to Luke. "Have you considered doing some modelling work on the side?" He asked. Without waiting for a reply, he took a seat. Waving his hand, a tea set appeared on the table.

"So, we're superheroes. Janet...Can I call you Janet? What's our first mission?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Luke immediately heard the French in Neith's voice. His mind started to make connections. The accent was French, French linked to family, and family to his mother.

'Oh come now, set off by something like that?' said a voice in his head, the tone dripping with contempt.

Ignoring the voices belittlement, Luke pinched the bridge of his nose and leaned onto the table, dropping the ice cream from the other hand. He tried to force his parent's death out of his mind, but in doing so he only thought of it more.

Blog Entries

"Are you okay?" Neith asked. He began rubbing Luke's shoulders.

"Would you like a hug? How about a kiss?" He asked. "In France, men kissing is actually very common. Friends do it fairly often, and that's how people greet each other. It's like saying hello. I was very surprised to learn that was not the case in America." He shrugged, and turned to Janet.

"You're a lawyer, non? It took me only an hour in this country to have a, how you say, sexual harassment charge to my name. It's a new record." He chuckled lightly, as if this was the most normal thing in the world to discuss.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Luke was shocked out of his fit. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine," he awkwardly replied. Canadians were polite, but they didn't get that 'chummy', well except for in Quebec, but that place was just weird. Something seemed a bit off about this guy. While such was common French courtesy, Luke got a weird vibe off Neith. As though his human interaction was limited and had instead spent time with the undead. "Je suppose que vous parlez français," he said in an obviously forced accent. He was far from fluent in French and hadn't even had a reason to speak it in years.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Janet just stared in silence until every last hero would enter the room. However Swiftlet was enjoying her ice cream. "So do we get paid for this?" she asked pointing to her Ice Cream. The accountant just shook his head. "Alright free Ice Cream." Swiftlet gleefully replied as she bit out of her ice cream. She didn't really pay attention to the others because she was focused on her ice cream.

Janet got up and walked out of the room.

Swiftlet though got another ice cream in strawberry flavor. "I love this place we have free Ice Cream." she smiled looking at accountant. "Are you sure it doesn't cost me like 50 cents or something?" The accountant replied with a "No." which was all she wanted to hear again.

Blog Entries

"So, are you doing anything this weekend?" Neith asked the accountant, stroking her chin with one finger. "I think I can handle another sexual harassment lawsuit."

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Am I in the right place cause I come in and I see some weird guy harrassing a girl and a free ice cream bar..." Skye noted as he walked into the room, passing his hand through his messy black hair as he stared at the rest of the people that had gathered. He yawned for a moment before walking inside and going for a chocolate ice cream cone. "This is free right? meh I already grabbed it so I guess it doesn't matter," he shrugged and started eating his ice cream as he turned to the others. "Why's everyone so quiet anyway, I think a proper hi should at least be done," he nodded his head sagely before grabbing Neith by the arm and pulling him. "I think you'll have more time to act like a rapist later.'

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Wes sighed as he crossed his arms. A lot of his fellow heroes didn't seem very, well, heroic. Though he looked around and imagined that this would probably be all that would be coming, he then waited patiently for the woman in the front finally give out some indirmation.

"Wait that was free?" Luke asked, suddenly giving the other heroes his attention. He quickly turned in his chair and glared at the ice cream vendor. "I gave you a dollar, you son of a bitch!" he growled. His right hand seemed to grow necrotic. The veins became more prominent, visibly pushing at the skin, but what coursed through them wasn't blood. It was black as the bracelet on his wrist and the color only spread through his flesh. His nails followed suit becoming the same color. They began to expand in all directions, the now hardened keratin spread over his entire right arm forming a carapace.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Now now, no need to get violent,' Skye waved his hand around so as to try to calm Luke down. He proceeded to look at the ice cream bar before causing a cone to float in the air along with the tubs of ice cream. "Just pick a flavor," he said as he kept them afloat.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast