Start Ups The Broken (START UP) - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Broken (START UP)

Shall you wake the beast? Sleeping Giant's Avatar
    Follow Sleeping Giant On Twitter Add Sleeping Giant on Facebook Add Sleeping Giant on Google+ Add Sleeping Giant on MySpace
    Add Sleeping Giant on Linkedin Follow Sleeping Giant on Tumblr Follow Sleeping Giant on Flickr Visit Sleeping Giant's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Broken (START UP)

Shane cautiously reaches for the money. "This doesn't mean anything. i will hunt you down and end you. Just know that it's not for revenge, just that you seem stronger than anyone else iv'e fought." Shane begins making his way to his favorite ramen shop.
    Taste my blade!!!

Sancticus walked off of the S.S Castelia, looking around at his old crime territory. From just a few glances, he could see thugs running through alleys, and-could it be?- the streets, as if they owned the place. Sancticus frowned, reaching a hand towards his police baton. A few thugs saw him, and came up to him. "Oy Gramps, you new to Castelia? We'll offa you a little 'protection'...for a price..." As a thug went to grab Sancticus' wallet, Sancticus withdrew his Baton, hitting the thug over the head. The remaining thugs glared at him.

"What cha think ya doin?! Head out, Scraggy! Take dis fool!" The Scraggy jumped out of the thugs Pokeball, backed up by the other thugs Throh, Trubbish, Darmanitan, and Liepard. A small frown crossed Sancticus' face. "I can't believe this...five seconds in and I'm attacked..."
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"
    "I am GOGO, master of the simulacrum...My miming skills will astonish you!"

Follow Sleeping Giant On Twitter Add Sleeping Giant on Facebook Add Sleeping Giant on Google+ Add Sleeping Giant on MySpace
    Add Sleeping Giant on Linkedin Follow Sleeping Giant on Tumblr Follow Sleeping Giant on Flickr Visit Sleeping Giant's Youtube Channel

Shane nears the Ramen shop then sees a middle aged man surrounded by thugs. "looks like that old man is gonna get his ass kicked. well I'm already here so...Ramen it is" Shane is shocked by what he sees next.
    Taste my blade!!!

OOC: Pretty funny, cause Sancticus isn't that old.

Sancticus rushed at the pokemon, his Baton just a grey blur as he attacked pokemon and man. Eventually, the thugs and their pokemon lay on the floor, unconscious. Sancticus brushed himself off, and walked past Shane into the Police Station. There was complete silence for a few moments, until the sound of intense fighting could be heard. Eventually, a cop was thrown out of a window, heavily bruised. Sancticus could be heard yelling above the racket. "I'M TAKING OVER HERE! YOU'VE LET CRIME RUN RAMPANT FOR FAR TOO LONG!" A few more crashes were heard, until they too stopped.
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"

Shane stood, mouth agape, and nearly squealed. He thought to himself "I run into two powerhouses today. This might be the luckiest day in my life." shane's stomach growled intensely, reminding him why he came. "damn...Guess I'll have fun with him later. I mean its not like something's going to happen to me." Shane bought all the food he could with the money he got from phantom. Patrons of the shop watched amazed at the samurai's ability to eat so much food. Soon Shane was hidden behind walls of bowls, plates, and bones. within a few minutes, Shane was finished. "I've never eaten like that in a while. Man I love this place. It's good I can eat like this undisturbed. without anything problematic to happen. i mean what could possibly go wrong? Its not like a huge mob of thugs would just barge in and try to kill me."
    Taste my blade!!!

OOC: Wheres everyone else? @Lucius; @Midorikawa; @User_Name; @Paris; @gman7428; @AlphaMouse;

The thugs woke from their beating, angrily swearing into the air. "That wasn't a realz fight! I had my eyes closed!" They walked into the Ramen shop. Hopefully some people will see them as a threat.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, I was finishing a game I hadn't gotten around to in around 4 years. Anyways, I'm back.

Catherine and Big Sister were wandering around, holding hands as usual. As they walked past a Ramen shop, the girl took notice to the bruised group of thugs inside. Big Sister saw that Catherine had stopped following her, and she saw what the other was looking at.
    It's best that we stay away from them, they aren't exactly the "friendly type"...
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

The thugs turned to see Catherine and Big Sister staring at them. One of the thugs made a large grin. "Hey boyz...Think Joker will like that Gardevoir? Didn't he say he wants rare and powerful pokemanz?" The other thugs nodded, reaching for their pokeballs.

Gallade appeared from shane's pokeball. He was always the chivalrous type. "so you want to fight them? Go ahead. Just don't destroy the shop." Gallade attacked the already beaten thugs.
    Taste my blade!!!

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Big Sister instinctively put herself in front of her Little Sister and surrounded the both of them with Reflect, knowing that it would likely deflect any Pokeballs or Bullets.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

The thugs and their pokemon, too busy focusing on Catherine and Gardevoir, didn't notice as Gallade attacked them. The thugs quickly fell, and their pokemon, with no trainers, returned to their pokeballs. While Big sister and Catherine were safe, the fight attracted a lot of attention.

Sancticus and the cops pushed through the large crowd, until they got to the center with the thugs, Big sister, Catherine, and Gallade. Sancticus stepped forward. "Halt! What is going on here? Answer me, and I will pass judgement!"

"My gallade just cleaned up your mess. You should be more careful" Shane baited sancticus, trying to incite a fight. "I'm full and ready to finally fight" Shane thought to himself. Gallade made sure that the Gardevoir and her trainer were okay

OOC:meant Sancticus not the Sancticus but I originally wrote baited the cops. before it just sounded weird
    Last edited by Sleeping Giant; 18th February 2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: I haz bad gramrz
    Taste my blade!!!

Sancticus brought out his police baton. "What do you mean, 'your mess'? If anything, this is your mess. You had your Gallade attack the trainers. Having pokemon attack other humans is highly illegal, except for official police business. Meaning you are all under arrest. Come quietly..." Sancticus slowly began stepping forward.

"well he would have fought the pokemon but their trainers got in the way. Then their pokemon hid like cowards. It was to protect the girl and her Gardevoir. And don't get confused, he's not mine. we just travel together." Shane was wondering wether Sancticus will fight him or back down. The wait is making him nervous. Shane grabs his sword in preparation.
    Taste my blade!!!

Sancticus stopped when he saw Shane reach for his sword. "Stop...now. Don't try to fight. You'll just hurt yourself and the girl." Sancticus tightened his hold on the baton, and got ready to fight Shane. "If it is a fight you want...I'm afraid you shall not get it."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast