Start Ups The Broken (START UP) - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Broken (START UP)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The Broken (START UP)

Chris woke up, and stared at the ceiling. Sometimes he thought he was just an errand boy for the others. He sighed, than got up, heading for the kitchen.
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"
    "I am GOGO, master of the simulacrum...My miming skills will astonish you!"

Shall you wake the beast? Sleeping Giant's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Sleeping Giant On Twitter Add Sleeping Giant on Facebook Add Sleeping Giant on Google+ Add Sleeping Giant on MySpace
    Add Sleeping Giant on Linkedin Follow Sleeping Giant on Tumblr Follow Sleeping Giant on Flickr Visit Sleeping Giant's Youtube Channel

Shane wakes up in the usual alley, thinking to himself, "is this my destiny? Should I have left the forest?" He grabs his sword and begins to look for a job. Ever since the Swords disbanded he had no way of getting food or money. He wanders around the city aimlessly, like a leaf in free fall. "Damn I wish something would happen!" He said to himself.
    Taste my blade!!!

I can overcome anything! Midorikawa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Vishous suddenly flew away from Nhightmare and up near someone with a sword. "Who are you and what are you doing in this area?" Nhightmare asked them.

Post Thanks / Like

Chris looked through the fridge, hoping for something good to eat. Good thing he had bought supplies. Chris found a small slice of cheesecake in the fridge, and immediately brought it out and ate it. Chris didn't know who it belonged to, but screw it! They turned off his game, again. This was proper punishment...

Phantom watched as Nhight and Shane stared at each other. Phantom had been determined to take down every member of The Sword, especially as this one was able to prevent his brainwashing. Phantom smiled under his mask. Would Nhight fight first? Or would the Samurai? Phantom silently laughed to himself, watching the two men eye each other.
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Sleeping Giant On Twitter Add Sleeping Giant on Facebook Add Sleeping Giant on Google+ Add Sleeping Giant on MySpace
    Add Sleeping Giant on Linkedin Follow Sleeping Giant on Tumblr Follow Sleeping Giant on Flickr Visit Sleeping Giant's Youtube Channel

Shane replied to the red haired haired man: "you seem like someone strong. Shall we test that?" Shane's heart begins to race. He hadn't fought someone in weeks.
    Taste my blade!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nhightmare's eyes narrowed. He didn't like the idea of fighting late at night where it was dangerous, especially in front of Catherine. "I'd like it better if you left this area actually."

Post Thanks / Like

"Huh, figures....I guess you weren't as strong as I thought." Shane's stomache growls loudly. "Shit i'm hungry. Hey, since youre not going to fight how bout you spare some cash. I haven't eaten in a while"
    Taste my blade!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Phantom grin faltered. It seemed there was no way Nhight would fight the samurai here. Phantom jumped down from his spot on the roof, and laughed. "Now, now, Nhightmare. I'm sure this young man could be very useful. At least this one could be useful in a fight." Phantom looked at Shane, and made a small grin underneath his mask. "You need money? Here." Phantom gave a large bag of cash to Shane.

Post Thanks / Like

"thank... Its you! Heh I wouldn't have guessed I would run into you. After what you did I have dreamt of our next meeting." Shane's heart races again. The thrill of battle takes over him completely. There was no stopping him fighting the masked man.
    Taste my blade!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Phantom started laughing as the Scyther appeared behind Shane, blade to his throat. "Heh...I wouldn't talk like that if I were you...my Scyther doesn't like that...."

Post Thanks / Like

shane snapped out of it and he calmed down. shane sheathed his sword. "you will be mine" Shane's Bisharp appeared, it looked eager to fight Phantom's scyther. "not yet Bellaro, looks like we wait again." Bisharp stood down, but stayed out just in case. "so what do you want? A guy just doesn't throw out huge sacks of cash for no reason. even I know that"
    Taste my blade!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Phantom back off. There's no need for any confrontation, and also don't go giving away the Broken's money so freely or for any of the reasons you're thinking. I'll be taking that money back," the red headed told the two calmly.

Post Thanks / Like

Phantom grinned. "Sorry Nhight, but I fear that this is my own personal money, never touched by anyone else from the broken. And I'm not seeking confrontation....this man is, my Scyther is defending me, you see..."

Post Thanks / Like

"So tell me then... What are your intentions? JUst have me take this and walk away? what kind of man are you?"
    Taste my blade!!!

Post Thanks / Like

"Man? I am more than just a 'Man'. I am Magnificence personified....and I have no intentions. Just take the money." Phantom calmly lied, grinning under the mask.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast