Start Ups The Broken (START UP)
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Broken (START UP)

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Broken (START UP)

@Lucius; @Midorikawa; @User_Name; @Paris; @gman7428; @AlphaMouse;

Chris walked out of the old apartment building that was The Brokens base, feeling the cold night wind go over him. He shivered.

"Why the hell are they sending me to the store? I know at least one of those guys have a flying type..."

Chris started walking, slipping into alley after alley, keeping a hand on his Nidorans pokeball. While this neighborhood was easy to hide from police in, it also had the very large effect of drawing hoodlums; hoodlums with pokemon. Chris started walking faster, determined to finish before the others shut off his game, like last time. The faster I get to the store, the better.
    Last edited by Famed Mimic Gogo; 16th February 2013 at 01:08 AM.
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"
    "I am GOGO, master of the simulacrum...My miming skills will astonish you!"

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Broken (START UP)

Catherine, I don't like this place. It's not safe for you, you could get hurt! The Gardevoir telepathically spoke to a human girl. The girl didn't say a word, she only grabbed the Pokemon's hand and continued to walk through the neighborhood. The Gardevoir sighed, Why doesn't my little sister listen to me anymore? Even though she is deaf I know she can hear me... she thought. Catherine continued and walked through the alleys, having her "big sister" guide her away from dangerous troublemakers.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

My pickachu in highchair gman7428's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

*Garret sat in a park bench hoodie pulled down watching the girl and the guy while trying to look inconspicuous.*

Post Thanks / Like

Chris wandered into a small shop, The Struggle Bug, which was once a very popular Bar/Pokemart until Gang Members started to take advantage of the shops location in a huge building complex to sell pokemon. After a few arrests, (Including that of the owners son) The Struggle Bug became a wreck, never managing to reclaim its former glory. Despite this, it remained the go-to shop for The Broken.

As Chris walked in, a Chimecho rung its bell, signaling the surly, almost constantly drunk Clerk, a man named Vic, to come from behind the counter to look at Chris. Vic scratched his rather impressive stubble, looking over Chris with a look of curiosity.

"You don't looks like one of 'em stupid grunts they gots comins in here...you one of 'em cracked members they gots comin here?"

Chris briefly wondered what Vic was talking about, before realizing the obvious error. "Huh? Oh, no, I'm from the Broken...we need some repels, and....er, here." Chris handed Vic a list, who looked at it for a few seconds before going to the back of the shop, withdrawing a few items and returning with a rather large pile of assorted goods.

"That'll be 30,000. Now pay up." Chris payed the man, before walking out with the hefty purchase placed in his bag; a special 'Infinite Model', designed by Silph Co.

Chris released his Charmander and Munchlax. "Hey guys....you mind watching my back? It's getting pretty dark out..." His pokemon made several cries of confirmation, and Chris set off back to base.
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Angel Catesby sat in a corner, curled up, thinking. He had two options, learn to control this organisation or leave. Leaving would be much easier in this case, but he'd have nothing. As it was he only had four Pokémon, and weak ones at that. He needed a plan.

Sam Turner patroled the streets. The gangs in this area were increasing, they needed to be vigilant. He saw a figure in the streets, guarded by a Munchlax and a Charmander.

"Who's there?" he called down the street. The figure approached and he identified it. "Oh, hi Chris, did you get those Repels?"

Post Thanks / Like

Chris nodded. "Yep! Cost a lot of money though....looks like Vic wasn't as drunk tonight, eh?" Chris crouched down and started petting Atomisk. "Good thing I have these guys....from what I've heard, a lot more thugs are running around. I haven't seen any of them yet, but still. I'd much rather stay home and play games than come out here."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Catherine had run ahead of Big Sister, the Gardevoir was trying to catch up. The girl had gotten far enough that she was hard to make out in the darkness of the night. Sis, wait up! Big Sister had tried following along, but couldn't see Catherine at all.

Little Sister? Sister! SISTER!

I can overcome anything! Midorikawa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Nhightmare walked along the streets patrolling near the base making sure his fellow members would be safe. His crobat Vishous flew in front of him calling and pointing toward a Gardevoir that looked worried. "Are you okay?" he asked the pokemon approaching it cautiously.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Big Sister turned to see Nhightmare walking toward her, My sister ran off without me again. You remember seeing her when she joined the Broken not too long ago, right? The silent girl with that one blue eye?

Meanwhile, Catherine actually wasn't hiding too far away. She was simply waiting for the right moment to startle her Pokemon as a scare prank.

OOC: My characters are starting to remind me of my own sister and myself :P

My pickachu in highchair gman7428's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

*Garret got up and lumbered towards the growing group.* Hey guys what's up? I see you got the repels. *He said gesturing towards Chris.*

Post Thanks / Like

Chris grinned, and nodded. "Yep. Got everything on the list. Er, you guys didn't turn off my game, did you? I just got to the final boss..." Chris made a small glance at Nhightmares direction. As the leader of the Broken, Chris could tell he was an extremely powerful trainer. Chris didn't think Nhight really cared for Chris' obsession with gaming; Chris was only put up with do to the rising cases of gang violence and the desperate need for members.

Chris made a small sigh as he started walking back into the apartment, listing off all the members in his head. I'm so different from all of them. They all-as far as I know,- had tragic things happen to them, which made them join in the first place. Each of them are powerful trainers, and I'm pretty sure they all know Kung-Fu. Chris put the supplies in the kitchen, walked to his room, and collapsed on his bed next to the turned off Game Sphere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"I'll find her," Nhightmare stated pulling out a pokeball and releasing his houndour Wrath who immediately picked up the girl's scent and walked right towards her direction. Nhight followed motioning for Gardevoir to follow. He knew she was to only way to communicate with the girl. He actually planned on teaching her sign language if she was willing to learn it if she didn't know it already.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Realizing that the joke wouldn't work if Wrath knew where she was, Catherine stepped out of the darkness and was visible to the others.
    Sis! Don't run off like that! Big Sister said. The girl made hand motions (but not exactly sign language) as she answered Big Sister, but Nhigtmare and his Pokemon weren't able to hear their conversation.

Seriously? You only did that so you could startle me?
    Catherine nodded and smiled.
    But in this kind of neighborhood you could have gotten kidnapped by thugs or worse!
    Catherine looked down at the ground, feeling a bit embarrassed.
    Well... it's alright... as long as you're okay...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Let's go back to the base. It's too late to be out here. Wrath return," Nhightmare stated returning the fire dark type and walking ahead of the two.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Angel decided to walk about. He got his short figure up, treading lightly on the floorboards of the base.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast