Broken Balance - Page 5

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Balance

100% Offical Horn Twirler healthylunch's Avatar

Default Re: Broken Balance

SA-OOC:How do you Gold's name?
    SA/ZE:Suddenly the oldman began to alter and twist and slowly transform untill he is replaced by a slimy pink ball which utters a shrill cry. "Ditto."
    JR:The marowak is sent flying back eventualy it crashes into it's own trainer the examiner screams in pain and his body dissolves revealing a pile of pink ooze.Touching the ooze it ripples and transforms into your very own finger.
    LA:Searching around the fancily decorated room you find a sign "Brendans secret base" It says in a bright scarlet.On the floor you find a slab of stone.The slab appears as if it was broken off from something it reads. "The three children shall unite and attempt to slay the raging god's Brendan the red shall be thier leader and his Blaziken shall strike fear into the hearts of his foes."
    Last edited by healthylunch; 8th June 2010 at 09:41 AM.

Well, I'm halfway there! ParryThePupitar's Avatar

"Hmmmm... I wonder what this means.. and who is this Brendan guy? He sounds pretty powerful, as he does have a Blaziken. Maybe I shouldn't be in his base..."
    Tenzaki paces up and down the spacy room, questioning what he should do. After about ten minutes he comes to a stop and a conclusion.
    "Well, Bagon, Horsea I think we should go to bed, Bagon sleep on the couch, Horsea, you can sleep in the tub. I've decided, we're going to stay here for the night. Brendan does sound powerful, but I'm sure he'll understand. We'll leave him a few yen and a apologie, explaining our misfortune. In the worst case, he turns out to be a Gold, we will fight or run. He seems to have some emergency provisions here, but there's not much, so lets ration the food out."
    With that out of the way, the travellers settle down, thankful of their slight luck.

WN:"Hello everyone and welcome to the premier edition of the world news,Im yours host Kent Barkley."Kent pauses and catches his breath."For the past few weeks many members of the Crystal faction have been dissapering from thier homes faction members are advised to stay sharp and watch out for anything suspicious.""Tommorow the annual sun festival will begin in Ecruteak city the Kimino dancers are said to play a key role in the festival as is the bell towers namesack bell." "There have been many storms raging accross the oceans this week and many ships have sunk or been wrecked on nearby shores.""Finaly residents of Olivine city are advised to watch out for one Jordan Summers who stands accused of beating two young members of the gold faction.""Thank you all and goodnight."

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=healthylunch;1734872]SA-OOC:How do you Gold's name?
    SA/ZE:Suddenly the oldman began to alter and twist and slowly transform untill he is replaced by a slimy pink ball which utters a shrill cry. "Ditto."

OOC... oh yeah... guess I messed up on that one huh? oh well, better edit, (was tempted to put that she heard him say it to "pryce", but better not)

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Krystle gasped and jumping back in shock, as she watched this sinister old man reveal itself to be a ditto, "Well, if this pink ball has been masquerading as Pryce, then.. where is Pryce really?"

"If your a ditto, then why on earth were you pretending to be him in the first place?", she wondered. Then turned to the boy next to her. Hey, I meant to say earlier,it is nice to see another person, what's your name?, I'm Krystle "
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"A ditto," Gold said. "How did I not expect that? Well, if that thing can pull off a trick like that, I want it."

Gold threw a poke-ball at the ditto.

"I'm Gold," he said.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom Reshiram View Post
    "A ditto," Gold said. "How did I not expect that? Well, if that thing can pull off a trick like that, I want it."

Gold threw a poke-ball at the ditto.

"I'm Gold," he said.
    "Cool name, and your seriously going to catch that thing?", she said with surprise. Hey, wait a minute, wasn't there somebody standing by you earlier?", she asked, as I could of sworn I saw two people by the throne...

OOC: I suddenly remembered that last bit from earlier: Quote: SA:*BANG* the energy sphere smashes into marshtomp however roselia is simultaniously blasted by confusion. The examiner returns his roselia and guides you through an oaken door,you enter a crystal covered room an old man sits on a sparkling throne and 2 figures are standing before him.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

"Yeah, I'm going to try and catch it," Gold said. "If a Ditto can look like someone without being right in front of them, it's got to be strong."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

'Not in my town it won't.' Sakura said firmly, stepping out of the shadows before Espeon pounced on the hunter and used Psychic.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

ZE/SA:The two examiners stare at you before crumpling to the floor and turning into dittos themselves alarm bells sound thousands of dittos charge into the room.
    ZE:You throw your pokeball at the ditto that was formaly pryce it starts to shake and then it stops.
    OOC:I have to finish the rest of the posts later sorry about this...

Blog Entries

"Uh oh," Gold mumbles as he dittos flow in. "Ditto, go! Transform into a Hitmontop!" Ditto appeared in a flash of red light, then morphed flawlessly into a Hitmontop.
    "Ditto, use Mega Punch on the Dittos'!" Ditto flew around the room, punching every Ditto in sight. The other Ditto attempted to transform, but couldn't because Ditto kept changing back at the right time.

ZE-OOC:Ok I accept the fact that your ditto may transform into anything but no legendarys please.
    GO:The examiner is blasted back by your Espeons psychic blast "What the hell he cries" Dropping Spinaracks cage,swiftly spinarack skuttles out and binds the man in web.The man begins struggling to get free "Wait no you don't understand unless I sacrifice a pokemon tonight at midnight exacly lord Ho-Oh shall not descend onto the city."With that the Spinaracks shoots another web this one covers his mouth.The man tries to speak again but the words come out blurded and illegible.
    LA:You sleep the entire night and wake the next morning you step outside to be confronted by an old one eyed friend who takes a swipe at your face.

Blog Entries

"Uh oh, this cant be good", Krystle said nervously as she watched the room flood continuously with hundreds of ditto.. "Ok Gold, if we are gonna have to fight our way out of here, maybe my pokemon can help", she added hopefully, then sending out her espeon and marshtomp into the fray

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

'Wait, what? That can't be true!' Sakura walked over to the man, Espeon already sniffing him and growling. 'Since when do we have to sacrifice a pokemon for Ho-Oh? Do I need to get my sisters? I don't think I mentioned we're the Kimono Sisters...' Sakura put her hands on her hips as she let the threat hang in the air.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

OOC: HealthyLunch, some of your posts are starting to get godmoddish.

ZE/SA:The hitmontop smashes into the ditto sending them flying dittos crash into walls and melt into ooze.One of the dittos smiles for a moment and transforms into Espeon.
    GO:The man rips the web from his mouth."I am Gregory Hunter,I guess you could call me the behind the scenes operator of tommorows festival.You see the ritual itself does not attract Ho-Oh it is the scent of blood hanging in the air.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast