Broken Balance - Page 4

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Balance

Blog Entries

Default Re: Broken Balance

"Gosh," Gold said. "I'm Gold Silverston. You are?" Gold got up and dusted himself off. "Next time, just ask."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

"Woah, somebody got off the wrong side of the bed", she thought to herself, watching the old man shove one of the figures down and yelled at him. She then watched with great interest as the figure seemed to answer back. At this point, she decided to make her entrance and turn her attention towards this angry old man

"And may we ask who YOU are"? she said. "Are you the one in charge here?"
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

100% Offical Horn Twirler healthylunch's Avatar

JR:Marowak walked over to the fallen totodile and began to laugh at him smashing him with the bone.Suddenly Totodile began to flash white it's bodily features slowly contorting and changing.It began to evolve...
    JR-OOC:You can stop the totodile evolving if you so wish.
    AM:The hitmonchan collapsed onto the ground it's trainer returns it and glares at you."Your not going to get away with this." He cries as he and his friend charge away.The girl smiles awkwardly at you her long flame red hair glinting in the sunlight."Thank.." She manages to splutter before vomiting and collapsing to the floor.
    GO:After many hours of hardwork the bell is finaly clean.You turn to see the mayor admiring your hardwork. "Good work girls get a good nights sleep tonight. Tommorow we shall begin the ritual to summon Ho-Oh your talents shall be needed well."
    ZE/SA: The oldman turns seeing Krystal in the doorway. "Who am I who am I." He chuckles, "I am the great Pryce legendary leader of the crystal faction." He pauses and thinks for a minute. "Ok well since we have two cadets here why don't you have a battle it would...entertain me." Then Pryce smiled for the first time. "The winner get's to live."

(OOC): Can you describe all of the girl's injuries for me?

Jordan dropped his pokeball and kneeled down next to the battered girl, looking over her visible injuries as a Ralts emerged from his pokeball. "Ralts, Ralts,"" the Pokemon inquired as it looked at the girl. "Seraph, I may need your help if it's safe enough to move her," Jordan offered as a response. He picked up walkie-talkie he had put in his pocket, pressing the communicator as he spoke, presumably, to his commanding officer. "Sir, I've got an injured girl here as a result of assault from two Golds. Permission to take her in for medical treatment?"

Blog Entries

The Kimono Sisters bowed their heads with a mix of gratitude and respect.

'Thank you, Mayor' They spoke altogether before leaving the Bell Tower and going back to their house.

'Wow. Today was different, wasn't it, Espeon?' Sakura talked to her Espeon as she got ready to go to bed. 'But it was all worth it, I guess. It's good to be home. Well, we better get some rest! Good night Espeon!' Sakura whispered as she climbed into her bed, Espeon curled up by her feet. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Well, I'm halfway there! ParryThePupitar's Avatar

"Is it just me, or can you guys feel the heat in here?" (Whispers)
    The Pokemon reply, positivly.
    "Bagon, Ember that one of the sticks"
    The whole room \ passage is lit up, as a fiery ball of light appeared in the mouth of Bagon. The ball flew towards the wood, setting it alite in a blazing flash. The room lit up, and the travellers found themselves in an empty room, nicely decorated with forein nick nacks and home comforts, including a bed, a tv and a couch.
    "I wonder how the TV is powered?"
    Last edited by ParryThePupitar; 8th June 2010 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Healthy Lunch didn't like :P

Blog Entries

"Wait a minute...," Gold said. "Pryce, Pryce, wait! aren't you the gym leader of Mahogany Town?"

"And no," he said. "I am not doing a pokemon battle with my tired pokemon against a person on my side just for your entertainment."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

AM:The girl has been roughed up preety seriously there are slits and cuts all down her legs,some blood is soaking through her shirt dieing it red, there are red marks around her necks from where the two gold faction boys where throtling her. On her right arm there appears to be a birth mark in the shape of a 3. "Permision refused deal with her yourself you lazy sack of garbage" The captain barks.
    GO:You jolt awake in the middle of the night,you can hear a faint scampering coming from outside.Suddenly there is a loud shriek and the scampering halts.
    LA-OOC:Im sorry but there is no human figure inside the treestump,please edit your post.
    ZE:Pryce ignores your first questions and slams you to the floor."Now listen scum either you fight or this room of crystal shall be your grave."

Blog Entries

"Hey, wait just a sec"!, Krystle snapped. "I thought that the Crystal faction wanted to END the fighting and RESTORE BAlANCE!" she yelled

"If this is the truth, then why have us fight for your amusment, wouldn't that make you no better than the gold and silver faction?, she asked pryce defiantly
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

Well, I'm halfway there! ParryThePupitar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by healthylunch View Post
    AM:The girl has been roughed up preety seriously there are slits and cuts all down her legs,some blood is soaking through her shirt dieing it red, there are red marks around her necks from where the two gold faction boys where throtling her. On her right arm there appears to be a birth mark in the shape of a 3. "Permision refused deal with her yourself you lazy sack of garbage" The captain barks.
    GO:You jolt awake in the middle of the night,you can hear a faint scampering coming from outside.Suddenly there is a loud shriek and the scampering halts.
    LA-OOC:Im sorry but there is no human figure inside the treestump,please edit your post.
    ZE:Pryce ignores your first questions and slams you to the floor."Now listen scum either you fight or this room of crystal shall be your grave."
    Yeah Ok, but it's only a small part of my post, couldn't you have replied anyway?

Blog Entries

'Huh?'Sakura mumbled sleepily as she sat up in her bed. Espeon jolted awake and shot through the door, growling.

'What is it Espeon?' Sakura rubbed her eyes sleepily as she made her way outside to see what was happening.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

SA:"You do not understand."Pryce grunts,"the only laungauge understood by the barbarians of the other factions is the launguage of war we need warriors powerful enough to stand up to them,and if a few lesser conflicts must be fought to create those warriors then who gives a damn."
    LA-OOC:When I told you not to assume a humanoid figure was in the tree, I meant that you should not assume that there is a creature at all within the tree you can ask your pokemon to prepare the attacks. However you cannot fire at a foe that may only exist in your mind.
    GO:Stepping outside you find a hunter who has captured a familiar looking spinarck."This will make a great sacrifice at tommorows festival he chuckles." As the Spinarack curls up in a ball and squels in fear.

Blog Entries

"I do," Gold said. "I joined this faction to make PEACE, not fight with the other members!"

Blog Entries

Greg watched as his Totodile evolved into a Croconaw. His body became larger and more powerful and his jaw grew greatly. He bounced back and glared at the Marowak. "Well buddy, looks like we're about to get even. Show me what you've got." Croconaw lept foward and smashed into Marowak with a crazy Headbutt.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

"I have agree with you on this one dude ", she said determinedly, looking at the boy standing next to her, (didn't know his name, but he seemed pretty tough), preparing to stand her ground...

"How would you feel if it were you in a position like this, and if you once were, have you forgotten the core values of the Crystal Faction?".
    "I was prepared for a test and had longed to join this faction, but not if this is what it comes down too, being led by a man who watches fights for his own amusement" Krystle finished, glaring up at Pryce, a man whom right up till this moment she had once respected
    Last edited by Samwin; 8th June 2010 at 11:04 AM. Reason: mess up on my part, signed a novice rpg'r

Arthur Conan Doyle

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast