Broken Balance - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Balance

Well, I'm halfway there! ParryThePupitar's Avatar

Default Re: Broken Balance

OOC post: Hey guys, have you seen the new legendaries for 5th gen? take a look http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Back to the game

"ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! EVERYONE, HANG ON!"
    Bagon, Horsea and Tenzaki plummet into the icy ocean as the boat falls to pieces. Luckily, the emergency raft survived the blast, but is in poor condition. It may fall to pieces any second.
    "Hey you guys, are you ok?"
    Horsea squeals happily, feeling amazed that we had survived.
    Bagon sat at the back of the boat, with its back to Horsea and Tenzaki. Tenzaki knows he's happy really, he just doesn't want to show it.
    "This thing? Was it a feather? It looks like the colours the Gold factionist wore years ago, I can't be sure though, I was so young."

Blog Entries

"Ember, dodge it quickly!" Gold said as the bubbles shot towards his pokemon. "Flare, try a Tackle on the Eggxecute, then do what we've been practicing!"
    Ember was just a little too slow, and the bubbles skimmed her sides. Meanwhile, Flare tackled the Eggxecute, then jumped onto one of the egg's heads and shot a Flamethrower straight into the air. It started raining flames that both revitalized Ember and Flare, AND hit Eggxecute.

OOC: New dragon legends... Pfft. I say Dragon-dark and dragon-flying.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Switch style to beta." Totodile and Growlithe both focused on Cherubi. Growlithe jumped into the seeds with Flamewheel, burning them to a crisp and then smashing into Cherubi. Totodile rushed into Cherubi from the other side and gave it a good low kick.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

"Oh boy!", krystle gulped, as she saw the fearsome looking houndoor and roselia charge towards her, she then quickly steeled herself..

"Ok guys, lets light things up around here!" she cried, and quickly sent out her own pokemon, marshtomp and espeon.

"Right, espeon, use confusion on the roselia, and marshtomp, use watergun on houndoor!" she yelled, as her pokemon charged forward, preparing to strike the examiner's pokemon... Espeon's attack landed first, causing a direct hit to roselia, sending it hurtling back for a moment, but unfortunately for krystle, it wasnt enough for roselia to be knocked out completely...
    Last edited by Samwin; 1st June 2010 at 03:39 AM.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

100% Offical Horn Twirler healthylunch's Avatar

OOC:Im sorry about the LONG wait my internet hub malfunctioned.
    GO:You arrive at the pinnacle of the bell tower,here you see the majestic bell,it's awe inspiring beauty is something unmatched by any other man made tool of this earth,sadly it is covered in dust and webs made by that shiny ariados.
    LA:After a few hours of sailing the raft docks on a small island setting foot on the island you hear a perculiar cry. Looking futher up the coast you see a donphan and an ursaring engaged in a bloody battle.
    ZE/ZO: "AHHHHHH" the eggsecutes scream in unison as the flames scorch away at them. The examiner returns both of his pokemon."Congratulations we could use people like you in our faction." With that the rooms lights intensify. You can see a decripit wooden door.
    JR:*Smash* cherubi collapesess to the floor. The examiner returns his pokemon and grunts at you. "WHAT!!! THERES NO WAY SOME CADET COULD HAVE BEATEN MY PERFECT TEAM...I DEMAND VENGANCE YOUR GOING DOWN KID." He grabs a third pokeball strapped around his belt and throws it violents towards you. A marowak holding a paticularly thick looking clubs bursts out.
    SA:OOC:I am very sorry for mistakenly calling you SW previously.But umm isn't saying my roselia is preparing a razor leaf god modding?

Blog Entries

'What's happened to our beloved Bell Tower?!' Tamao gasped. The Bell Tower could barely be seen underneath all the huge cobwebs.

'It's the dirty work of that stupid pink Ariados!' Koume yelled angrily, her Flareon's flames flaring up.

'D'you think we should go inside?' Sakura asked nervously. 'I mean, I want to find out what happened, but what if a whole colony of Aridos live in there?'

'There's only one way to find out' Sumomo narrowed her eyes as she marched into the Bell Tower, her sisters following her.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"Aha, perfect team? Looks like I'm definetly getting in." He smiled and returned Growlithe. "Pi, now." Totodile used Aqua Jet tto bounce himself off the way, confusing Marowak withhis zig-zag pattern. He them smashed into Marawak from behind with a particularly powerful Aqua Jet.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

"Flare, Ember, return!" Gold said as he walked through the door.
    "Finally a member of the crystal faction," he mumbled. "It's about time."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Well, I'm halfway there! ParryThePupitar's Avatar

"Dry land, finally *Pant Pant*"
    Tenzaki and Bagon collapse onto the luscious green grass. The smell of a sweet scent hums in the air. All three of the travellers are starving and slightly more tanned.
    Tenzaki pulls a pokeball out of his pocket.
    "Hmm... I wonder how I use this... I'm afraid your're going to have to go in it Horsea,"
    Horsea shakes it's head and squirts highly acidic ink all over the emergency raft. It sinks after the few days/hours at sea, breaking apart as it falls into the greenish depths.
    "NO! My backback!"
    Tenzaki jumps into the water and retrieves the always empty, water-proof, Lapras skin backpack, his fathers prized possesion. As he pulled it out of the water, Horsea jumps into the water filled accessory.
    "Hey! that's not a bad idea!"
    Tenzaki walks a few paces with the Blue backpack.
    "Well this wor- WOAH!"
    *BANG*
    A wild Donphan flew past the travellers, landing in a half-fainted heap at the bottom of a nearby cliff.
    "Bagon, Horsea, GO!!"
    The two pokemon fly at the rabid Dolphan, but another threat apears, a Bloody and eye-less Ursaring.
    "Bagon, Dragon Pulse on Donphan, Horsea Ice Beam on Ursaring."
    The Pokemon prepare for battle...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by healthylunch View Post
    OOC:Im sorry about the LONG wait my internet hub malfunctioned.
    GO:You arrive at the pinnacle of the bell tower,here you see the majestic bell,it's awe inspiring beauty is something unmatched by any other man made tool of this earth,sadly it is covered in dust and webs made by that shiny ariados.
    LA:After a few hours of sailing the raft docks on a small island setting foot on the island you hear a perculiar cry. Looking futher up the coast you see a donphan and an ursaring engaged in a bloody battle.
    ZE/ZO: "AHHHHHH" the eggsecutes scream in unison as the flames scorch away at them. The examiner returns both of his pokemon."Congratulations we could use people like you in our faction." With that the rooms lights intensify. You can see a decripit wooden door.
    JR:*Smash* cherubi collapesess to the floor. The examiner returns his pokemon and grunts at you. "WHAT!!! THERES NO WAY SOME CADET COULD HAVE BEATEN MY PERFECT TEAM...I DEMAND VENGANCE YOUR GOING DOWN KID." He grabs a third pokeball strapped around his belt and throws it violents towards you. A marowak holding a paticularly thick looking clubs bursts out.
    SA:OOC:I am very sorry for mistakenly calling you SW previously.But umm isn't saying my roselia is preparing a razor leaf god modding?
    OOC: it is? sorry, (meant to ask what on earth godmodding is...

editing that bit out now, thanks for letting me know, still fairly new to the rules of rpgying....
    Last edited by Samwin; 1st June 2010 at 04:36 AM.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

GO:Inside the bell tower you find to your great horror an entire colony of shiny spinaraks and ariados. Slowly they all turn towards you.
    JR:The marowak screams in pain and crumples to the floor,you can see the skull it wears atop it's head is cracked in multiple places and it's breathing is very faint.
    ZE:The examiner guides you down the hall to a beutiful guady chamber covered from top to bottom in sparkling azure crystals.Sitting on a bejewled throne in the center of the room is an old man with sunkern eyes and whispy white hair."Master Pryce.This recruit has succesfuly passsed our test." The old man nods slowly. "Speak up my child what is your name?"
    LA:The ice beam hits ursaring flat in the chest,however there seems to be no effect the ursaring roars before charging after you.
    SA:The houndoom fires an ember into the water gun causing it to dissolve into a puff of smoke, roseilia smiles and begins to sparkle curing all of it's wounds.

Blog Entries

"Uh oh, this is not good".. krystle thought, as she saw her original plan literally go up in smoke....

"Oh well, I like a challenge!", she said, as she jumped back, ok, espeon, use helping hand, marshtomp, use mud slap on houndoor!

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

'What the-' Sakura began before she was cut off by Koume.

'GET OUT!!! EVERYONE, GET OUT!!! FLAREON, OVERHEAT THE WHOLE ROOM!!!' Koume shouted as the Kimono Sisters ran out of the tower. When they were outside, they saw the tower blaze and aglow from the flames.

'KOUME!!! That thing's gonna burn down if Vaporeon doesn't help! Vaporeon, get Flareon outta there and then use hydro pump!' Satsuki yelled. Vaporeon leapt into the tower and used hydro pump just as Flareon managed to get out.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Go:As vaporeon puts out the blazing tower a lone spinarak toddles out. It approches you and stares helplessly into your eyes. Sa: The torrents of mud splash into houndooms eyes. Blinding it the examiner returns it to it's ball.Roselia fires a green energy sphere toward Marshtomp

Blog Entries

All the Kimono Sisters stared back at the baby Spinarak.

'Should we have really done that?' Sakura whispered softly.

'Well. I'm not sure. But anyways, it's not like we can help this Spinarak. It probably hates us now. C'mon let's go back inside. Good job, Vaporeon' Satsuki praised her Eeveelution before leading the others back inside.

'You too, Flareon' Koume added.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast