Broken Balance

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Balance

100% Offical Horn Twirler healthylunch's Avatar

Default Broken Balance

The story...

The Rules...

The Sign up thread for viewing the players and thier profiles...

Whenever I make a post I will include one of the following letter codes here is each code and thier meaning.

GF:An event effecting every member of the gold faction.
    SF:An event effecting every member of the silver faction.
    CF:An event effecting every member of the crystal faction.
    XX:Where XX = the first two letters or a players username (E.G Deadflamer=De, Larry the larvitar=La) This signfies an event effecting only that player.
    WN:A world news article, the world news is a newspaper that describes details of ingame events.
    OOC:Standard out of character post.
    Ly:If I write an Ly before my post it means that post will be me roleplaying.

Ok now in around 15 minutes I will make a post beneath this one and the game will begin.

Default Re: Broken Balance

SW:You open your eyes. Your in a room so dark you cannot see your own outstretched hand. Suddenly a set of blazing lights flare on illuminating the room and revealing that you are not alone a strange figure approches you,"I am examiner 356 if you wish to gain entry into the crytal faction you must defeat me." Without waiting for your answer the examiners pokemon (A houndour and a roslia) charge forward.

PO:You open your eyes your in a dark room,some dim lights glow in the far corner, a strange figure approches you "I am examiner 321 if you wish to enter the crystal faction you must defeat me." He throws two pokeballs forward and they burst open revealing a maril and an eggxecute.

JR:You open your eyes,your in a room painted entierly white from the floor to the ceiling, a figure (wearing all white.) Approches you "I am examiner 333 if you want to be a part of the crystal faction you must defeat me." The examiners pokemon bound forward. (Sandshrew and Cherrubi)

AM:Today you have been assigned to guard duty of the whirl palace itself. It's a big day as not all silver recruits are even permited to enter the palace, "now im expecting good things from you Summers" the guard captain ,Brigs, barks before assigning you to your post, the palace entrance. After hours of patroling up and down you spy some form of commotion in the distance...

GO:*Ring Ring* The bell tower tolls it's sacred bell twice,meaning the town council have called some form of meeting.

DE:*Ring Ring* Today your travels have brought you to Ecruteak city, there is a loud ringing noise reverbarating in your ears and you see the towns people scampering along in some sort of hurry, all bar an old man who weakly limps up to you. "Excuse me kind sir *COUGH* would you happen to have any spare change."

LA: *Crash* Lightning whips the side of the ship as angery waves tumble upon it from all sides. You've been caught right in the middle of one of the guardian of the seas storms.
    Last edited by healthylunch; 28th May 2010 at 01:32 PM.

Blog Entries

'Wake-...Sa-...Sakur-...Bell Tow-...'

'SAKURA!!!Wake up!!!We've got to go to the Bell Tower,the Sacred Bell is ringing!Come on!'

'Huh?!' Sakura's eyes flew open to see Tamao,one of her older sisters,and Tamao's Umbreon both staring down at her.

'Good,you're awake.Like I just said,the Bell Tower's Sacred Bell just rung!The whole town is meeting there,so hurry up!We'll see you there!By the way,welcome back to Ecruteak!' Tamao called before running off,Umbreon hot on her heels.

Sakura sat up straight and then got dressed in record time before racing to the Bell Tower with Espeon.

'What's going on?' Sakura gasped,short of breath from sprinting.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

GO:The bell tower bell stops ringing and the town mayor addresses the crowds of people. He is plump and has a large ginger mustache nestled on his upper lip."Lord Ho-oh himself is coming to our small town of Ecruteak,he is schedueled to be here tommorow so we need everything in perfect shape for his arrival." The crowd buzzes in exitment as the mayor takes his seat.

Blog Entries

'Ho-oh?Tomorrow?But-aren't you guys meant to plan all of this?I mean,you are the Kimono Sisters!' Sakura asked her sisters.

'Yeah,I guess.But don't forget,Sakura,now you're back in Ecruteak,you're a Kimono Sister again!' Satsuki reminded Sakura.

'Ahhh,I remember the last time you were a Kimono Sister,your Espeon was still an Eevee!' Koume's eyes shone as she stroked Espeon's head.

'Oh...yeah.I guess I kinda forgot.So,what do we have to do?' Sakura's eyes widened at the thought of the rainbow pokemon coming to Ecruteak.

'We just have to prepare the top of the Bell Tower.I mean,it's not like he's going to visit us at ground level' Sumomo smiled.

'Oh,yeah!' Sakura laughed before they all set off to prepare the Bell Tower.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Well, I'm halfway there! ParryThePupitar's Avatar

"Quick, Bagon, help me lower the sails. Horsea tighten the anchor!"

Horsea prepares to tackle the anchor wheel, Bagon follows sharply after me, towards the main sail.
    Forked lightning flashes around the boat, the waves making it hard to keep balance.

"You ready to do this, Bagon?"
    Bagon replies, roaring in a fierce determination.
    "Okay, lets go!"

The once billowing sail falls to the deck, lessening the harsh blows of the waves.

I think to myself: "What would father have done? Wait I've been through this before, it's only another storm, we'll live.
    But it may be a hard night."

GO:On the way to the bell tower pinnacle you notice thousands and thousands of small web's.*SCUTTLE* Something is creeping closer. *SKUTTLE*

LA:With an almighty heave the anchor plunges into the ocean grinding the ship to an abrupt halt, looking down into the murky depths of the water you see something shiny twinkling.

Blog Entries

'Did you hear that?' Satsuki stopped as they were walking towards the Bell Tower.

'Hear what?' Sumomo rolled her eyes.

'Yeah,but did you see this?' Tamao stood rooted to the spot,pointing at the webs surrounding them.

'Something's getting closer!' Sakura looked around.All the Eeveelutions began to growl.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"Wha...? Ugh Totdile, Growlithe, go!" Greg released his two Pokemon, in a bright flash of light and smoke due to his seals. Totodile came out laughing and did a small dance before preparing to attack, and Gworlithe struck pose for fighting and growled. "Totodile, Growlithe, I'm sure you ccan tell who to attack. Aqua Jet and Flamewheel." The two rushed foward with agility and force, with the two fast moves. Totodile aimed for Sandshrew and Growlithe for Cherubi. Greg shaded his eyes with his hands. The bright room was intense.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Well, I'm halfway there! ParryThePupitar's Avatar

"Wha? What's that, Bagon, Horsea come over her!"
    Tenzaki,Horsea and Bagon peer over the side of the boat.
    "I wonder what it is GAH!"
    Tenzaki reaches out his arm, but can't quite reach, nearly falling into the dark ocean depths.
    "Horsea, can you get that for me?"

LA:Horsea swims down into the depths of the sea and returns holding a beutiful feather decorated with all the colors of a rainbow.*CRASH* lightning strikes the hull leaving huge scorch marks as the ship slowly tears itself apart.
    JR:*SLAM* sandshrew is hit by the aqua jet and is sent flying back by the watery spray crashing into a nearby wall.Cherubi however dodges the flamethrower and spits a barrage of seeds at totodile.
    GO:*Skuttle* from the shadows a towering pink ariados with venom dripping for its fangs leaps aiming for Sakura's eyes.

Blog Entries

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Sakura shielded her eyes from Ariados's fangs aiming for her eyes.

'Sakura!Watch out!Flareon,help her out!Use flamethrower on that,uh,pink Ariados!' Kome shouted.

'Flar-e-OOOONNNNNN!!!!!!' Flareon shouted it's battle cry as it scorched the Ariados.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Gold Silverston
    Crystal Faction

"This should be easy," Gold said, taking out two poke-balls.
    "Flare, Ember, go!"
    The two Growlithes sprung out and bared their fangs.
    "Flare, use Flamethrower on Eggxecute! Ember, use Take Down on Marril!"

Flare shot a long line of flame towards the Eggxecute, while Ember started running toward Marril, throwing caution to the wind. Ember slammed into the Marril, knocking it sideways ,while the flames enveloped Eggxecute.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

PO:As the flames began to envelope eggsecute it wraps itself in a green of of energy that protects it from the blow.

Maril is sent flying sideways, it crashes to the floor, however after a few seconds it stand itself up and fires a stream of bubbles at Ember.

GO: The ariados ignites in a shower of sparks, it begins to panic and runs around in a daze setting fire to a few of it's silk webs before collapsing to the floor.

Blog Entries

'What was that all about?' Sakura shook her head.

'I don't know.Let's keep moving' Sumomo began walking again.

'But that thing was shiny!' Tamao stated.

'Yeah,a shiny killer!' Satsuki retorted.

'Guys!Let's just get to the Bell Tower,okay?' Koume trudged forwards.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast