Breeder Island [Start up!]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeder Island [Start up!]

Blog Entries

Default Breeder Island [Start up!]

Breeder Island!

Plot:

Six kids with the dream of being a breeder go to "Breeder Island" to learn how to bread. Breeder Island has a well known pokemon breeding farm. It also has a two story building and sevreal different patches of grass. And the whole outside of the island is surrounded in forest, exept for a dirt path that leads to the two story building, which is next to the breeding farm. This path is to help the new students get to the building. They have six students per year. The students have to leave behind every single pokemon they have. They receive a newborn pokemon at arrival along with this year only, a special pokemon. Thats right, a legendary! The kids are unaware they get a legendary. They randomly pick a pokeball off of a table and open it, and thats when they find out that a legendary was in the pokeball, and they get to have it! They have a lot of spare pokemon, the reason for that is where kids may have plenty of choices, weither its the newborn pokemon they get to pick out, or the random pokeball off of the table. But back on the foucus, here, on Breeder Island, they learn to be breeders. They will have tests, both paper and off, known tests and unknown tests. What all will this year hold for the six new breeders?

You: Your one of the six kids.

Rules:

1.Only one person per pokemon, so its first come first served for the pokemon you can pick as your newborn.
    2.You get to choose your legendary, as your charecter's "puppet master" but in the roleplay, its random. The "one person per pokemon/first come first served" rule applies with legendaries too.
    3. Please no cussing.
    4. We will have a few pokemon battles if wanted.
    5. You can interact with the other kids if you want to.
    6. I'll be playing a charecter and the teachers, breeding farm breeders, and all of those people. They arn't huge charecters.
    7. No bloodshed, that stuff isn't intended for this roleplay at all.
    8. Have fun.
    9. If you get a pokemon that has more than one evolution path you can choose the pokemon it evolves into. So lets say you pick Oddish, you can have it evolve into Bellossom or Vileplume
    10.We can catch pokemon at certain times. I will tell you what your avalible pokemon are.
    12.We do not have to fill as many spots as there are listed pokemon,only six. There is so many listed to have plenty of choices for you guys.
    13.All bulbagarden rules apply.
    14.They can bring cell phones,laptops, and stuff like that.
    15.Starter pokemon can't be caught,so you can only get a pokemon if you choose it as your starter.
    16.The roleplay is not to surround around battles and or romance.
    17.Reserves last one day.
    18.Some legendaries arn't listed because some I don't see catchable,like Mewtwo. Some I don't see as very good legendaries. I didn't want it to be any legendary in the world, sorry. And I wanted to name as many Newborn pokemon as I did Legendaries. If you read all of the rules put "Julie is N's Queen" in the "Other" part of your Sign up, along with anything else you put there. I won't be putting it because I made the rules.

Newborn pokemon:

Abra
    Growlithe
    Eevee ~ Taken by N's Queen Julie
    Azurill
    Odish
    Buizel ~ Taken by Llednar
    Buneary
    Cubone
    Happiny
    Chinchou
    Cleffa
    Igglybuff
    Combee
    Seel
    Dratani
    Ralts~ Taken By acs1903
    Gible~ Taken By Bobby's pants
    Happiny
    Nidoran (female or male,your choice.)
    Phanpy
    Riolu~Taken by -Gray-

Legendaries:

Articuno 1 ~ Taken by Llednar
    Dialga 2
    Entai 3
    Giratina 4
    Deoxys 5
    Groundon 6
    Latias 7
    Ho-oh 8
    Latios 9
    Mew 10 ~ Taken by N's Queen Julie
    Lugia 11
    Kyogre 12 ~ Taken by acs1903
    Manaphy 13
    Moltres 14
    Palkia 15
    Rotom 16 ~ Taken by Bobby's Pants (That sounds soooo funny)
    Phione 17
    Suicune 18
    Raikou 19
    Rayquaza 20 ~ Taken by -Gray-
    Zapdos 21

Teams:

April Rose Serestial:

Eevee~Amy
    Mew~Mimi

Cole Robert Jacobson:

Riolu~Aura
    Rayquaza~Balance

Robert Borjigin (Bob):

Gible~Jess
    Rotom~Spike

Kazuya (Kazu) Breeze / Akito Breeze:

Buizel~Mike
    Articuno~Astro

Ali Can S. (AC):

Ralts~ Venny
    Kyogre~ Orca

Dorm Mates:

April and Cole
    Ali and Kazuya
    Robert (He gets the exact same kind of dorm exept for he's the only one in it)

Stuff you need to know.

1. Read EVERYONE'S posts. I don't care if your not with them, read them.
    2. Obey the rules in the rp, or you get to go to a "detention bedroom" Where all you have a is a small room which contains a bed, chair, desk, and drawer.
    3. Everything will be explained by "Lydia" and "Josh" in my first post.
    4. I changed my name to April. If you want to change your first name say so in a OOC in your first post, than do your IC with that name.

IC:

April tapped her foot inpaintently as she wated for the councelers to come out of the building. She had on her backpack and had a big dark purple suit case. She smiled when she saw a man and lady walk out of the building. One was a lady with candy apple red hair that was in a "cropped" style so it went just below her chin. She was wearing a bright red tank top with a golden star on the center of the chest. She had green eyes, and was wearing black flip flops. And she had on blue jeans
    The man had coal black hair and green eyes. He was wearing a black t-shirt and white loose jeans. He had on black sneakers. Ally reconised him as her twenty year old cousin Daniel. She smiled at him and he smiled back. The girl was her nineteen year old cousin June. She was much younger than her older brother and sister.

"Hello everyone. Welcome to Breeder Island. Please note that you are not, I repeat not, to go into the forest unless me, Daniel, or her, June, give you promision. We do have cameras set up so we will know. The upstairs rooms are your dooms. There are three dorms, one for each of you."Daniel said pointing with his thumb behind him at the two story building." And the bottom one is for breeding classes and such."

"And over there is the breeding building."June said pointing at a building about fifty meters from the main building."Thats where, today, you'll be getting your pokemon, and your special suprise."

April furrowed her brows curiously. What surpise could they be talking about? She frequently talked to them and they never said anything. She guessed thats why its a suprise and not known.

"Fallow us."June said.

Daniel and June walked to the breeding building, making sure everyone fallowed.

"You may pick a egg. They are all scedualed to hatch in two minutes."Daniel said pointing to a table with six eggs.

April walked to the table and picked up a egg. It had a zigzagoon pattern on it. But she knew egg looks were often diseving.

"And once you've picked your egg, you are to pick one of the 21 pokeballs over there, and than release them."June said pointing to another table which 21 pokeballs sat on."You may open the one you pick up outside. And once you've opened one, you can not change your mind."

April walked to the table and picked up a random ball. She walked outside, aware Daniel was fallowing her.

"Go, pokeball!"She called throwing the pokeball once she was outside.

April's heart nearly stopped. A pink pokemon with triagular ears and a long tail came out. It had bigish feet. It was the legendary Mew!

"Oh my gosh!"April exclaimed happily.

"We were hoping you'd get Mew."Daniel said.

April turned to Dainel and smiled. Daniel walked over to her and ruffled her hair.

"Nice to see you April. I'd better go check on the other kids."Daniel said.

Daniel handed April a map.

"You can go ahead to your dorm."Daniel said.

April walked into the big building. She went up the stairs and went into the dorm that was marked "April and Cole" (OOC: If you want to change your name from Cole we'll ignore I put down Cole) The dorm had two beds. One bed on the right side of her room, and one on the left. Their sturcture was wood, exept for the bars under it to keep the beds up. The sheets and confonters were white. They each had two white pillows. The floors were hard wood and the walls were wood paneled. There was a big window on the wall in between the beds. There were two desks, on the wall the door was on. In front of the beds was a walk-in closet door, both were white. There were two white boards, above the desks. There were too small wooden side tables next to each beed, with a small red lamp on each.
    April walked into the closet on the right and hung up her cloths. It was mostly the outfit she had on, but there were a few other outfits. She put her shoes on the floor. She noticed another door in the closet, opened it, and saw it was a bathroom. Everything was white exept for a black rug. It had a bathtub with a shower. She walked out of the closet and walked to the desk. on the right. They were both light colored wood. She opened the drawer and put in her notebooks and such. She took her journal and put it in the small drawer of her night stand. She laid out her big dark purple blanket, and her rainbow colored rabbit stuffed animal. She sat the egg securly on her bed, when it started to glow. She ghasped. It cracked open, and there was the pokemon she least expected, a eevee!
    April could have screamed in joy. She zipped up the suit case and put her backpack in the closet, desiding to unpack later. She put Mew's ball on the nightstand. Mew was sitting on the bed. April picked up the eevee and hugged it softly. She was so happy to have a eevee, she loved eevees, and now she finally had one!

____

Your post doesn't have to be as long as mine but absolutly no one liners! At least two desent sized paragrahs and some speaking, weither its to yourself, or you thinking, or you talking to June, Daniel, or one of the other rpers.

Default Re: Breeder Island [Start up!]

Bob followed after the first girl had chosen her egg and pokeball. He studied each egg individually, eventually settling on a brown one with a red striped pattern. He nonchalantly picked up a random pokeball, not dwelling on that choice as he did the egg. As he walked outside he held up the pokeball, wondering what they were giving away to the students. He saw as the girl who had gone before him summoned a Mew. His jaw dropped a little, Bob was under the impression that Mew were extinct. As he stood there, shocked, the pokeball slipped from his grasp and landed on the ground. The sound of the pokeball opening brought his attention back in time to see a blur of orange whip past his face.

Bob tried to track the fast moving Pokemon, but he was unable to determine anything about it until it finally landed on his shoulder. It was a Rotom. "They're just giving away legendary Pokemon?" Bob asked to nobody in particular. The Rotom began circling its new master, studying the human. Bob tried to command the electric ghost to return, but it hid inside the furs draped about his shoulders. Bob shrugged a little. "As long as you don't cause trouble I guess that's fine." Normally confident, Bob was a little unsure as to how one goes about raising a legendary. Maybe its a test...Bob thought to himself.

Bob went up to the dorms to find his room. It was labeled "Robert and _____" A little confused, Bob inspected the room. It had two of everything so it was obviously meant to be shared. This place normally has six students, maybe they just haven't found out who my roommate is yet. Bob laid the egg gently onto the bed and took off his furs to surround it. The Rotom jumped out and entered the electrical system, buzzing throughout the compound and getting its bearings. "Hey Rotom, get back here!" Rotom popped out of the electrical socket it had entered, giving an innocent "Ro?" Bob sighed, "I hate to call Pokemon by their species name. You need a real name. How about..." Bob watched as the Rotom darted around the room. It caused many appliances to charge up as it passed and they powered down as it moved away. "Spike." The Rotom gave a happy "Rotom" and nodded it's whole body. "Alright then, Spike don't get into any trouble. It is my first day here after all."

While talking to Spike, the egg on the bed began to glow. Spike charged over to it and settled into the furs again, watching the egg. Bob joined it, watching as a Gible emerged. Spike gave a happy greeting to the Gible. Spike seems to be a very positive and happy Pokemon. Hopefully it won't be any trouble. Just as he thought that to himself, the Gible lunged and bit Spike on the head. The Rotom jumped and bolted for an electrical socket. As Spike disappeared, the Gible smashed into the wall and slid to the ground. Bob rushed over and picked it up, bringing the small dragon back to the furs. As Gible rubbed its head, Bob inspected it and determined that it was a girl. "You're a girl, so how about we call you Jess?" In response to that, Jess lunged up and bit Bob's arm. He recoiled at first, but then realized that the newborn failed to even break his skin. Bob gave a small laugh as he held up his arm so he could look at Jess in the eyes. "You need to learn some manners I think."

AC was third in line. After seeing a girl release a Mew and a boy release a Rotom, he was wondering what legendary he would get. However, he was first going to choose his egg. He looked at all the eggs and saw one whose pattern resembled a Ralts, his favorite Pokemon. Though he was aware that egg patterns could be deceiving he decided to take his chance and take that egg. Now, it was time for the random Pokeball selection. He took the 13th Pokeball in line simply because it was his lucky number. "Now let's see what I got," AC said looking at the Pokeball. then, with one smooth action he took the Pokeball and threw it. A Kyogre appeared and jumped in a nearby lake. AC was awed by the Water-type legendary. "A Kyogre...unbelievable! I better find him a nickname," AC said to himself. Then, he turned to the Kyogre and said, "Kyogre you look like a large whale and you are vicious. You remind me of the killer whale. Thus, I'll name you Orca. What do you think about that?"

"Kyo Kyo," the Kyogre responded and judging by how it sounded, the Kyogre was happy with the nickname. Kyogre scrutinized his new trainer with one eye and then smiled and cried out: "Kyo!" AC was happy that he had gained the approval of one of the Hoenn region's legendary Pokemon. However, due to Kyogre's appearance rain was starting come down. So, AC called back his newly met Kyogre, Orca.

Right at that moment, his egg began to sign. AC looked at the egg with excitement. After glowing for a minute or so, the egg hatched and outcome a Ralts. "Yes! a Ralts! Come here Ralts!" AC said to the Ralts.

"Ralts?" It was apparent that Ralts was shy. So AC tried to make Ralts feel welcomed.

"Hey Ralts. We're going to be partners. Don't be shy towards me. You are going to be a great and respected Pokemon. You will be a venerable Pokemon. In fact, I will call you Venny which is short for Venerable," AC said to his new Ralts with a smile. Venny sensed the warm feelings and went to AC.

"Ralts!" he said approving of AC and his new nickname.

"Let's head to the dorm," AC said and with Venny in his arms, AC headed to the dorm. When he got there, he looked T the door and it read "Ali and Kazuya". He opened the door and saw two beds. Apparently, his roommate had not come yet. He took the bed on the left and settled down. His first day had started off quite well. He was looking forward to his time on Breeder Island.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

OOC: Julie, can I pick a pidgey instead of buizel? I changed my mind xD

-----
    (Dude, go ahead and pick one.) Akito mentally said to Kazu, that was still standing in awe, looking around him. (Sheesh, you're so easily impressed.) Akito sighed.
    Kazu walked up to an egg, that is catching his attention ever since he arrived in the building.

The egg got a wing like motif, with brown as the main color. Its probably a bird pokemon. Kazu aloways loved flying pokemon, mainly because they're so elegant, graceful, yet so powerful.
    They had the ability to defy gravity, spread their wings and take them to the sky, pretty much like Kazu, he love to "fly" with his inline skates.

He steps forward, picking the brown egg, and held it tightly.
    (C'mon, getcha ass up and pick the legendary.) Akito mentally groaned. He really hate how Kazu enjoys small things and easily amazed by almost everything.
    (Well, shut up. I'm on my way.) Kazu thought.

He walked again to the pokeball table. He picked the first pokeball on the row, he held it with his cold, steady hand. "Hey, I'll take this one." He said to Josh and then walked outside. The inline skater threw the pokeball to the air, and for the next 5 seconds is the most thrilling moment In his whole life.

A giant, blue feathered and majestic and graceful looking bird popped out of the pokeball. Oh, how amazing it is. His long tail flutter in the wind, his beak looked as strong as an eagle, and his blue, sharp eyes stared at Kazu that is still looking at him. He's drowned too deep in his fantasy of how he ride the bird up in the sky. Even Akito can't say anything.

Kazu bowed deeply to the graceful beast, he replied with a deep bow and then spread his wings and soar to the sky of breeder island, and then came crashing down, but he didn't hit the ground, he hovered in front of Kazu.

(Holy mothers of all things holy....) Akito mumbled.
    Kazu put him back in the pokeball with a smile, and then skated to his dorm. As he walked, he felt a feeling of triumph rushed in his body. (An Articuno.... This is great.) He thought.

Kazu reached his dorm, he turned the door handle, while looking at the note on the door, saying "Ali and Kazuya."
    he walked in nervously and awkwardly.. And there he saw his roommate, Ali.

"Hello." He greeted him. "I'm Kazu."
    right after Kazu greeted him, the egg began to shine, it glows with a faint, white light.

CRACK! The egg split open. And yes, there stood a pidgey on his finger, giving Kazu a death glare.
    "Oh wow, just as expected." Kazu mumbled, he took a poffin from his poffin casae on his bag, and then threw it to the air. The pidgey caught it and eat happily.
    "And now I shall call you Kvistr." Kazu said.

"Hey Kazu. You can call me AC," AC said with a smile to his new roommate, "I took the bed on the left, so I guess you get the one on the right if it's fine with you. We can switch. Looks like you got yourself a Pidgey. My egg hatched into a Ralts that I named Venny, he's a bit shy though," AC said looking at his Ralts. AC then said to Venny, "Say high to our new roommate and his Pidgey. We'll be living together from now on. There is no need to be shy."

Venny slowly moved towards Kazu and said, "Ralts Ralts!" (Nice to meet you).

AC then asked Kazu, "I got myself a Kyogre, what did you get as a legendary Pokemon?"
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Kvistr flew in front of Venny. He nodded and chirped (hi hi! I'm Kvistr!)
    "AC eh? Cool. I'll take the right bed. That's fine with me." Kazu said, putting his bag on the floor next to the right bed.
    Kazu walked to the bed, and sat on it.

"I got an Articuno. I'll name him Astro." Kazu answered. "And please... Try to.. Um.. don't lower your guard at night."
    Kazu took a deep sigh.
    "You see, I got a split personality named Akito. He's.. Totally different than me. And he even could do somethin nasty to you, so.... Ugh."

"Articuno's cool too. I'm going to name my Kyogre Orca. I believe my Venny and your Kvistr are going to get along fine and I like you to Kazu. I hope I will say the same thing about Akito, but your words scare me. I will sleep with one eye open tonight, thank you for the heads up. Is Akito really that bad?" AC asked.
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

(Ooc:Yeah go ahead and use Pidgy, I knew u were going to but I forgot to change it. And I said no cussing, yet you did. :( I'm sorry, that is your warning Llednar. And who's Josh? There is no one named Josh here. There's us rpers, Daniel, and June.)

April stared at the door.

"I wonder when this Cole guy is supost to get here."April said.

She stood up and went into the closet, the Mew and Eevee fallowing.

"Okay I need to nickname you. How about Mimi for you Mew?"April asked.

"Mew!"Mew exclaimed happily clapping its hands.

"And Amy for you Eevee."April said looking at Eevee.

"Ee,eevee!Eevee exclaimed.

"Amy and Mimi it is."April said.

April pulled her suitcase into her bathroom, Amy and Mimi fallowing. She put up her toothpaste and such. She wheeled her Suitcase into the closet again. She picked up her backpack and went to the right side of the bedroom. She put her laptop and DS n the bed, and she got out her Clow Cards and Star cards from a old anime she used to watch. She kept them with her all the time to make wherever she went feel like home. She pulled out her MP3 player and began listening to music. The first song was "Best Friend's Brother" and April danced around, hoping her room mate wouldn't come in while she did. When that song went off "Babydoll gone wrong" by Avril Lagivne came on so she sat on her bed and sang along with it.

Blog Entries

Ooc: yes, sorry :( you see, I'm used to a PG 14 RP, so... Really sorry.
    Btw, look at "stuff you need to know." Section and read the number 3.

-----
    "Yeah, he's that bad. Back when I was in junior high, he almost
    burned down the whole school." Kazu took a deep sigh.
    (... You're exaggerating, dude.) Akito mentally groaned.
    Kazu stopped for a while.
    There's an awkward silence, until Kvistr accidentally hit a window while he's trying to fly.
    Well, he's newly hatched after all.

Kazu just facepalmed and smiled a bit. "Wanna cola?" Kazu asked AC as he took a can of cola from his bag. Giving some poffins to Kvistr and chugged his cola down.

Blog Entries

Cole arrived at his dorm and discovered he was sharing it with some girl named April. He walked in, saw the girl, and game her a polite "Hello. How are you?"
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

"Wow! He almost blew up a school...I'll keep him in mind. I'll try to befriend. If it doesn't work, then I'll just depend on my Venny to protect me," AC said, "Yeah, I'd like a coke." AC then repeated Kazu and gave Venny a poffin of his own.
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

"Catch!" Kazu threw a can of cola to AC.
    "You see this?" Kazu pointed to his white eyepatch on his right eye. "If I'm turning to Akito, the eyepatch will be on the left side and my blue eyes will turn to yellow, like a cat."

Kvistr flew to Kazu's hair, and sat on it. Its comfortable enough for birds, it seems.

"Thanks man for the coke," AC said, "and for the warning about Akito. I'll keep that in mind. So, What do you want to now?" AC really didn't have anything in mind to do as he pulled out his laptop and opened it.
    I claimed Metang

Bob was getting restless being inside so he started to wander through the halls, heading back outside. On his way he called out, "Hey Spike!" The Rotom darted out of an electrical socket in a random room, sped into the hallway and dove back into the furs that were once again draped about his shoulders. Spike eyed Jess, who was still hanging off of Bob's arm. He lifted his arm to bring Jess to eye level. "Aren't you tired of that yet? I can just carry you, you know." She looked back at him and gave a last snap before letting go and dropping to the ground. Bob picked her up and held her in both his arms. "Stubborn little thing aren't you?"

Blog Entries

"Nah, I have nothing to do." Kazu said, leaning on a wall. He took of his inline skates and put it under his bed.
    "I think I'm going to see the other breeder on the island. There's a lot more things for us to explore, so why not?"
    Kvistr nodded. He chirped in pokemon language to venny (let's play tag!) He said.

"Well, I think I'm going to let Kvistr play for a while. As for me, I'm going to play. It passes the time." Kazu chuckled, he took out his DS, turn it on and played the game Drone Tactics, one of his favorite strategic game.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast