Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 93
Page 93 of 383 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"One, HA! Now I know what your link is. And two, lucky enough for me an undead dies if his link is taken far from him." said Brine before the bullets went through his back. Brine gritted his teeth through the initial pain before smiling and turning around, "Ha, flesh wounds!" cried Brine. "Oh and Leon, if you don't mind I would absolutely love a portal that takes me up about 1,000 feet above ground, I mean if you aren't busy at the moment." Brine then created ropes of PSI energy and made them attempt to grab Guns McGee's legs before taking the PSI longsword and slashing down at his wrists, trying to chop both his hands off and get the guns from him.

I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

He dodged Brine's movements down and instead stepped away before he proceeded to fire more shots of magic energy at him. "Oh if you only knew." he snickered at Brine for a moment before raising his gun. "Th ebullets that go in have mroe than just one function." he snickered before the bullets that had entered Brine each exploded from inside him in small explosions. "They shouldn't kill you, though they do hurt."

Blog Entries

Brine screamed in pain before making a second PSI sword which split into 4 smaller swords and then 8 daggers and shooting all of them at Guns McGee followed by two bubbles of PSI energy shooting towards his hands trying to encase them.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

He raised the guns again and began to skillfully shoot at the targets while letting some of the daggers that he couldn't get simply pierce through them. "This is actually turning out to be more fun than I thought." he snickered at Brine.

Blog Entries

This time Stephanie grabbed her fist, with her own flaming hand and knelled her in the guts. "Because I have way more important things to do before I die. For starters beating the crap out of you" Stephanie said before kicking her across the jaws, her anger starting to rise as she felt a swift burst of energy again, if it was just adrenaline or her getting back her energy she was pissed now.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Brine smiled using the daggers that pierced him, he melted that into a liquid energy and flowing into his veins from the fast healing wounds before they closed up. "As I speak all of the PSI energy is pooling in the veins of your arms, it can either expand and blow up your arms, or I guess you can let it bleed out but with your fast healing that'll take a bit, which in that time I can easily grab your links, maybe." Brine was silently hoping that undeads still bleed or at least if their veins still worked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Except my veins don't work." he grinned happily. "Undead are just like zombies in that sense we don't bleed and you can't get us with tricks like that." he pointed out with a nod from his head. "But come on do you really want to finish this fight that quickly? what would the point be in that?"

"Why so serious." the woman smirked.

Summoner of Lightning Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Infinity Storm On Twitter
    Follow Infinity Storm on Tumblr Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon noticed the dome-like vortex appearing as well, and quickly rediverted his attention back to the undead. As Mark left, he quietly drew his blade and said "Hope you weren't expecting another wild battle from me, cause my battle fever's gone. So this fight will be a lot more unfair....for you."

As he finished speaking, the aura of red energy began to flash as he stepped back, his blade held with both hands now. He then muttered an odd incantation before stepping forward with a two-handed swing of his wakizashi, which sent an expanding red shockwave through the air towards the muscular undead. Upon reaching it, however, the wave vanished.

Leon wordlessly watched, the aura around him growing progressively brighter and brighter as he did so.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon
    -
    I claimed Luxray on February 2nd, 2015. I've also claimed Filter, Itemfinder, Choice Specs, and Volt Switch.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So what?" the undead pointed out whiel crossing his arms and looking at Leon; not really reacting at all. "You seem to forget that you still don't know what my link is and that I have a fast regenerational ability."

Blog Entries

Leon slowly put away his blade before taking off his jacket to reveal his arms as bright red as well. One could also see multiple throwing knives, toxin vials, and other typical tools of his in multiple pockets sewn into his black armorlike t-shirt.

Seemingly forgetting he was battling, Leon pulled a vial of pure red liquid from one of his pockets and held it up for a moment, almost boredly looking at it as he spoke again.

"I forgot nothing.You see, I'm not too vindictive of a guy, save for when my battle fever has taken effect. On top of that, I use my powers to mess with countless people for no reason whatsoever, so I'm usually pretty hard to enrage."

He then lowered the hand and turned back to face the undead, his face now a much more serious tone as he spoke again, his grip on the bottle in his hand tightening rapidly.

"But there's one thing that I absolutely Cannot stand; when people underestimate me!!"

He then crushed the bottle in his palm, the red liquid quickly vanishing into Leon's skin as he let the pieces of glass fall to the ground. Simultaneously, the aura around Leon's entire body began to flare outward, growing almost as if it was fusing with the liquid. As he held his hand up in the direction of the undead, Leon angrily said "I'm not going to destroy you. That would be to merciful. I'm going to make you spend every moment from this point on wishing I had"

He then clenched his hand shut, and simultaneously a cylindrical red vortex erupted from the ground around the undead.

-
    I claimed Luxray on February 2nd, 2015. I've also claimed Filter, Itemfinder, Choice Specs, and Volt Switch.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Even if you mince me I won't feel it." the undead pointed out boredly as he saw the tornado surrounding him. "You can cut all my limbs and it won't mean a thing to my actual being."

Blog Entries

Leon smirked as he walked leisurely towards the rising vortex. As he did, he laughed and said "You really are ignorant aren't you. This isn't an energy vortex, or anything meant to cause physical injury, for that matter."

He then paused for a moment, having reached the vortex. Setting his blade down into the ground beside him, he waited a moment before looking up and saying "It's a vortex to another dimmension.. I'm not going to make you die, but you're going to wish you were able to."

He then placed his right hand a tiny distance away from the spiraling portal before he said "Vortex, close" and closed his hand once more. Immediately, the vortex began to compact itself, rapidly closing closing inward towards the undead. As it compressed, a small crater began to form as it even pulled in the dirt and rubble into itself, all of which which vanished into the red twister with a flash of red light.

-

Blog Entries

Brine sighed, "I don't know, I kinda feel like your master is doing something evil so it would be easier to stop him if I caught up to him earlier." Brine then fired a whole sniper clip at Guns and threw 4 sharp PSI boomerangs at Guns McGee

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's still energy isn't it." The undead pointed out before raising his knife into the air. He then slashed down firing a powerful slash shockwave that cut through the vortex and began absorbing the energy in it. "My golden knife can absorb any type of energy no matter what it is." he snickered. "You can't take me anywhere beyond this point see that barrier, well the truth is..."

He just vanished and appeared a few meters behind Brine. "You won't be able to reach him." he stated simply. "That shadow barrier cannot be penetrated it cannot be broken it absorbs everything that touches it and teleportation can't work to get you through it either." he explained. "Truth is that that barrier is the same one as the one that's wrapped around us, and even bigger barrier has been set up around this whole area ever since you guys went into the city."

Blog Entries

Leon was shocked by what he was hearing. As he quickly picked up his blade from the ground, he angrily said "You motherf....you were just stalling us!"

He then warped to beside Brine and grabbed a hold of him before warping again, this time reappearing hidden amidst the rubble.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! This isn't good. We're trapped and on top of that I can't do shit to him as long as he has that knife. And on top of that I don't know how much longer my Limit Break's gonna work."

-