Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Okay now you're just annoying." the woman groaned with annoyance.

Claymore turned around before holding a charm upwards, causing a barrier to form around his body and block the meteors.

Blog Entries

"That's just stupid. Basically, it's the only way to get to you, and you're leaving it fairly weakly guarded." Eirika said.

"Dunno. Only one way to find out." John said. He unsheathed one of his swords and pointed it upwards. Meanwhile, in the skies above the dome, clouds gathered. With a spark, a lightning bolt fell to the dome.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The bolt didn't do anything though and the dome was left as it was.

"It doesn't matter." Kuro shrugged. "Not like theyc ould take me down anyways." he pointed out before he kept walking. "They would have to take hours to dig their way through anyway."

"Was that is?" Jason asked John while raising an eyebrow.

Blog Entries

"I'm pretty sure that a lightning bolt just hit the dome and all the bad guys are dead now." John said, nodding.

"Umm...The leader can turn into a rock thingy that can just dig through earth, y'know." Eirika said, lounging on a chair.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"If that was the case wouldn't we have heard the bolt crash down from above us?" Jason deadpanned.

"And might I ask why you're so sure that they will make it back here?" Kuro wondered.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"You are losing focus on your foe." Jack said as he summoned a trio of boulders and flung them at the woman. "Now is not the time to lose focus."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"'Cause, lessee...They've killed a being that was almost a god as far as strength, won a tournement of other Bounty Hunters, and they're with another group of Bounty Hunters that's just as strong. And they have two dedicated fire-skill users, and our leader can turn into fire." Eirika said. She was facepalming.

"Well...Maybe...Maybe they have it...Soundproofed? Yeah, that's right." John said, nodding.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jason sweatdropped at Johnn before scratching the back of hsi head. "John...how can the screams of undeads being hit by lightning be soundproofed?"

"That does not make them indestructible." Kuro laughed. "Trust me, when it comes down to it I already have this in the bag." he nodded his head and began walking back towards the dome. "There's more to my ability than what you just saw."

"I haven't lost any focus." the woman gritted her teeth before she jumped over the boulders. She held her arms forward before firing a barrage of pink spikes.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack stopped the spikes with a psychic shield. "Apparently you have. That was weak." He remarked before returning fire with a pulse of psychic energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Why would they scream? Most of them can't feel pain." John said. "But just for good measure..." He raised his sword again, and two more lightning bolts hit.
    "There. Now they're definitely all dead."

"You're really humble. Chicks dig that, y'know." Eirika said.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The woman was hit by the psychic wave causing her to be sent flying back and rolling on the ground while she tried to stop herself. "Damn it."

"John...how can you kill undeads?" Jason wondered.

"Kekeke, I guess." Kuroki snickered.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon smirked before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his blade once more, an idea forming in his head before he reached into his jacket with his left hand, pulling out several bottles whose label read the same as the one he had used on his first mission. After charging them with his own energy, he quickly warped and reappeared to the side of Claymore, only to quickly throw the vial and vanish once more. Leon then proceeded to do so on each side of Claymore, and as each vial shattered, the smokelike red substance inside snaked around the barrier protecting the targeted undead.

He then mockingly called out "Why all the turtle tricks? Are you so dependent on those charms? I might as well be fighting them, cause you haven't done a damn thing yourself this whole fight!"

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You haven't either." Claymoare stated form inside before he walked out of the cloud nonchanantly. "You're only relying on your little parlor tricks of your own, nothing more nothing less and even you don't seem to notice that this barrier isn't something that can be penetrated through smoke, or are you just that hard in the head."

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon laughed and turned to face Claymore, his eyes now positively outlined in red light as he spoke.

"You're wrong on a few parts. First, you've been playing defensively from the start. I've been having fun with this. I dodge attacks when I feel the need, you try to completely block everything. Secondly, I am NOTHING like you! "

As he spoke, his voice was quickly becoming increasingly malicious, and he paused to point the blade towards Claymore before he said "And thirdly, I wasn't nor am I trying to use the Nightmare Haze to pierce your barrier. I was setting up so I could use your own barrier to trap you in a neverending hell!"

His arm and blade both simotaneously erupted in a red glow the second Leon finished speaking, red energy surrounding his entire right arm as he laughed once more. He then ran forward towards Claymore before swinging the glowing blade towards Claymore with all of his force, creating a blinding blast of piercing red energy to fly at him at an incredible speed. As the energy made contact with the Nightmare Haze, a significant portion was sucked into it, adding its own effects to the attack.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Claymore yawned before vanishing and reappearing behind Leon. "Poof." hemuttered before seeing Leon's shoulder explode. "The charm I put on your face earlier was an explosive charm, a piece of advise for an idiot like you, just cause a person doesn't fight with petty little tricks that can be easily dodged doesn't mean they don't fight at all."