Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Good work Leon!" Klay complimented him before creating sparks in his hand so as to give them more light. "Don't waste your energy though, all we need to do is put some sparks there and he'll exploded." he snickered looking looking down at the undead. He had short brown colroed hair and was wearing camouflage gear as well as having a scouter lens installed where his left eye was supposed to be.

"Damn you." he gritted his teeth. "You insolent living people." he gritted his teeth before looking down at his belt.

"Listen, it ain't hard to think what your link is." Jason pointed out before pointing at the scouter lens with his gun. "The way I see this there are three ways you could die at the moment so I suggest you try to help us out and tell us where the links are."

The undead looked at each one of the members of the group carefully. "If you keep going from this point you should be able to reach it, it's at about 50 kilometers from here northwest."

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry! Just reinstalled my favorite video game.

"Ah! Da fuq?!" Eirika asked. As the shadows came near her, long strips of linen came out of her sleeves, weaving and twisting into a huge pair of hands over her own. She outstretched them and blocked the attacks.
    "What was that for? I've gotta say, I've been working here only a few minutes and I'm already looking forward to retirement."

"Looks like he got 'em, bro." John said to Jason, watching Leo do his thing.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku sighed.
    "I suggest we bring the Undead with us."
    He looked over his katana at him.
    "In case the information is not valid."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Good thinking Jakku." Klay nodded his head before he grabbed a hold of the Undead.

"Only cause yout ook too long." Jason deadpanned at John before he began looking around once more. "Actually I may have an idea, you can make buildings pop out right?"

Kuro smirked before lowering his hand. "Needless to say I needed to see what your own abilities were." he pointed out before turning around. "It's a good thing you decided to join me, because if my calculations are right your friends won't come out as easy." he stated. "My seven strongest subordinates have already moved out into the underground base and it's almost midnight."
    Last edited by Flaze; 14th July 2012 at 05:34 PM.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Fifty kilometers." Jack muttered. "That's quite a trek."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"You should know I wouldn't go out in flames, so you wouldn't have ever made out alive" Stephanie told the Undead, she would avenge her fallen brethren if it had come to it. She went to stand next to Klay, placing a fireball in her hand and hovering it near the Undead face, since the oil was on the ground she wouldn't cause an explosion.

"Oh look, we can now see you. How you like that" Stephanie smirked, "So? Are we letting him live or taking him with us?" Stephanie asked almost wanting to throw the fireball in his face.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We'll take him with us." Klay nodded his head.

Just like Jack had said it was really a long trek, the group had to keep going through the underground pipes of the city and even the pipes that went out of the city as they searched for the spot where the links were being stashed. Klay looked around for a moment before noticing that neither Jason nor John were with them anymore. "Maybe they decided to go on their own." he muttered before he kept walking.

Eventually the group made it into a large dome like underground formation. There were pipes that went up above ground as well as a lid in the center of the ground that seemed to hold all the water inside. "This place..." Klay muttered. It was empty. "What did yo..." before he could finished his sentence he felt the ground below them beginning to shake and move around.

"My final trap." the undead hissed. At that moment the roof above them began crumbling down onto the group as well as the pipes and the walls, causing water to shower all over the group as rubble beganf falling down upon them. "Fuck!" Klay screamed the mark on his right arm began to enlogate and cover the right half of his body, his black hair turning brown and his blue eyes becoming red.

"Seems like the plan worked." above the groun the samurai looking undead looked over the place that had crumbled, six other undeads standing behind him and being covered by the shadows of the night

Blog Entries

There was a muffled sigh from beneath the crumbled stone.
    A gauntleted arm burst through the surface, and casually felt around.
    There was a cough, muffled underground.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

With that another loud sound followed causing a large explosion of sound that sent the rubble all over the place and made the Undead start to jump around in order to avoid the incoming rubble. "That was a close one." Klay snickered and held his arm upwards. "Good thing I activated 50% of my Limit Break before theyr eached." he pointed out before looking at the rest of his group. "Is everyone okay?"

Blog Entries

Jakku emerged from a smaller hole.
    "My mouth tastes like gravel."
    He said gruffly from within the helmet of his bone armour.

Blog Entries

"Crap" Stephanie muttered as she felt the water rained on her, the rubble would be a problem as well but the water was worse. She couldn't breathe much as more water seemed to have poured on her.

"I am not too sure" Stephanie said weakly once it seemed over, she could feel dizzy and her vision blurring. "I got sprayed with too much water, which for me. Is a really bad thing" Stephanie said struggling to stand up, she tried to create a fireball in her palm but nothing came out, her powers were sizzled out. She wouldn't go down so easily but she didn't know if she had the choice as she went down on her knees trying to breath and stay awake.

"I need hot water, or fire that will dry up the water, or I can't go on" Stephanie explained before glaring up at the Undead, an silent vow if she made it alive, she wouldn't let them live.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I see you living humans are sturdier than we thought." the samurai said before he began to slowly unsheath his sword. "However, fact remains that you are now outside of the city and midnight is now here."

"So that means we're going to be taking care of you guys another one of the Undeads pointed out, he like Kuro had a large built and was wearing a cut blue colored shirt as well as combat jeans; he had low cut red hair and a scar on his face.

"None of them look fun to me though." another one of the seven spoke this one having dark colored skin. He wore a long sleeved worn out crimson jacket along with a brown hat and a white scarf, he had two pouches attached to his waist, each one with a pair of golden colored guns with two gun barrels.

"These guys must be those seven strongest Undead or something." Klay muttered as he looked at the three Undead that had walked out of the shadows already. "Though there are four more of then behind them. "All right so who's gonna step up to fight these three cause the way I see this there are actually enough for each one of us here."

The samurai undead raised his blade up before he launched himself at the group. "I won't allow it!" he yelled before thrusting his blade.

Blog Entries

Jakku looked around boredly at the others.
    He yawned, his armour slipping away as he skimmed beneath his foe, drawing his katana fluidly.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The undead side steped before slashing upward, causing the sword to slash at Jakku's chest as the samurai undead spun around to go for a kick at Jakku's face.

"Okay Stephanie, let me help you with the fire." Klay stated before he created a ball of flames on the palms of his hands.

Blog Entries

"I got Guns McGee over here, the way I see it, when he's beat I get a nice souvenir." Brine manifested a long bayonet on the end of his sniper before charging at Guns McGee and firing three bullets at the bulk of the guy.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman