Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Awesome!" Klay smiled before patting Brine's back. "I'll leave it to you man." he nodded his head in encouragement before turning to look at Eirika. "Yeah a little." Klay nodded his head and proceeded to look over at his party. "All right then let's go, if we go by train we should be there by dusk." He turned his head to look at Tink, who seemed to be walking into the room and making his way towards Klay.

"You called?" Tink asked with a raised eyebrow; his hands stuck on his pockets. He looked at Klay's hands, who were now holding onto Klay's levishoes. "What is it?"

"I modified my Levishoes a year or so ago so that they would change forms and adapt to my elemental abilities." Klay explained. "Unfortunately I'm not that good of a mechanic so the Gears are only 40% compelted, I was wondering if you could complete them for me."

Tink looked down at the levishoes attentively, almost as if he was scanning them. Indeed he was, with his mechanical eye he was able to scan and look through all the parts that made out the pair of shoes and how to work on them. "Well most of these parts come from Fuego District, if I want to work on it then I'm gonna need to go there and get more parts that match perfectly and compliment these ones, but I should be able to do it." he said and adjusted his sunglasses.

"Okay then without further ado, let's head to Shadow Land!" Klay announced and threw his fists in the air.

"Does anyone wanna come to Fuego District with me?" Tink wondered.

After Klay and the rest of his group had left the base they had taken a train ride from Wayward and to the western horizon of the North Continent where Shadow Land was. The train was now speeding through a bridge overlooking a large lake, the sun falling from behind them.

"I love train food." Klay smiled as he ate down on a turkey leg, three more empty plates surrounding him. "And thanks to the Hunter License this much is free." he grinned.

Blog Entries

Stephanie sat on the train only glancing at the food for a moment but stared down at her mobile, a text message she wanted to send to Kate but couldn't get the guts to. "Hello Kate. I know I said my goodbyes to you but lately, I have been regretting leaving you, even for your protection. I just feel like you will still be in danger, I need to speak to you. Stephanie" the message read, but she still couldn't press send.

Instead she placed her phone away before looking at the foods. "It does look great" Stephanie responded to Klay eating a piece of her turkey.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It does." Klay beamed before seeing the lady with the food cart pass by, the cart in turn having multiple plates of food. "I'll have this." he said before grabbing a plate with a turkey, pastrami and cheese sandwich. "We have to fill our stomachs if we want to be ready, Skill Users are useless if they don't have energy after all." he nodded his head sagely before taking a bite out of his sandwich.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon was reading through one of the books from earlier, his attention being fixed on it instead of the plate next to him. After hearing Klay's remark, he chuckled and said "That is true but eating is not the only way to replenish energy" as he held up a glowing hand.

"Thats one of the things I love about my skillset. All I have to do to replenish my energy in a pinch is either touch an enemy or get close to them."

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That's boring." Klay deadpanned at Leon before taking another bite. "I rather eat it pleases my taste buds." he nodded his head before eating from the turkey leg. "When I was young I remember that me, Kaiser and our master used to spend our days either hunting or stealing." he chuckled. "Of course we bought food too but he figured stealing was a good way to train our abilities...yeah he had an odd way to teach."

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon eventually put the book down and picked up his plate, saying "Eh, at least you had some sort of formal training. I discovered and developed most of my powers solely through mischief and independent research. My parents weren't keen on me learning of Red Magic to begin with, so I really didn't have an instructor."

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well you had parents so that's always good." Klay nodded his head before the train came to a stop. "Excuse me miss." he held his hand out towards the cart lady. "Does thsi train get to Shadow Land?"

"No." the woman shook her head, her face becoming disraught at the mention of the town. "The train will go around these parts through the tracks and stop at the next station in Summer Town if you want to reach Shadow Land you'll have to do so by foot from here." she explained before she began to quickly walk away.

"Guess we get off here then." Klay shrugged and stood up. "Okay guys let's go hiking."

Blog Entries

Brine threaded a silencer onto the midnight black sniper before reattaching a newly focused scope. "I could probably use my PSI pulses to find hidden items also." Brine said to Klay as he hiked on, eating a sandwich he took for the road."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We'll think of things as we go." Klay nodded his head before tugging on his backpack and beginning to make his way into the forest. "Eirika is there something you think we should watch out for when it comes to the Undead?" he asked after turning to look at Eirika.
    @Pi Face;

Blog Entries

"Klay, is there something I should watch out for when fighting humans?" Eirika asked. She hadn't eaten anything. Kinda because her stomach was in a jar under Evan's bed. "Oh, but in case the new guys don't know...Well, I'll just show you." She said. She then took a knife and pushed it through her neck. "I don't really know about other undead, but I don't feel pain. I can be dismembered, but it won't kill me." She took the knife out of her neck. "I'll still be conscious, and if my arm was sliced off, I could put it back on just by holding it to the stump."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku followed the group, not paying attention.
    His hands were a blur as he assembled a short twin-bladed spear from pockets in his jacket.
    He continued walking with the spear as a staff.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That seems like good advise." Klay said and scratched the back of his head. He noticed at the sun was almost completely gone and the wind was startnig to blow against the trees. "There it is." Klay stated as he and the rest of the group overlooked a large town. The town had a combination of buildings and houses but there was something else, it was basically a barren wasteland all the buildings were destroyed and the land was completely black; there was also a large black cloud spinning around above the city.

"That's Shadow Land." Klay nodded his head.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Not a nice place to own real estate." Jack commented dryly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah." Klay nodded his head before he began walking down the hill. "We gotta get going."

Blog Entries

"I have phosphorous tipped bullets with me, if I get a good enough head shot their heads will be in any sense of the word, obliterated, how fast would the healing for that be, I need to know where I should aim for maximum delay." said Brine to Eirika using his hand to obscure the knife from his view.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman