Page 78 of 383 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Anyone that wants to sign up." Klay smiled as he turned to look at her. "I'm not choosing this time."

OOC: People with two characters have to pick one character that they want to go on this mission and another one to stay behind.

Blog Entries

Stephanie stared at the board, the last mission on her mind, she wanted to do a better job this time, while she had defeated the Queen, she was lucky enough to as she herself was almost defeated, so she wanted to kick some more ass.

"Well, if they are just people but dead, zombies or not. Fire is a useful tool against them" Stephanie commented signing the list.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Matthew looked up at the board, thinking the given information over for a bit. He then looked up and said "We're gonna need to plan this one out. No matter how we go at this mission , it's still gonna be anything but simple."

Leon, despite being in the same room as the others, was completely oblivious to the discussion around him, due to the fact that he was asleep. His face was scarcely visible amongst a mess of papers, books, and notes that somehow managed to stay on the table, for the most part. All of the material around ( and under) Leon seemed to be information on plants native to the nearby areas capable of being made into hallucinogens or neurotoxins.

A few of the papers had fallen to the ground, the writing on them being easily identifiable as Leon's own handwriting, and one could easily see that he had fallen asleep mid-research.
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 9th July 2012 at 12:38 AM.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

"Somehow I feel the undead aren't gonna be the problem here, but more so whatever, or whoever, is drawing them there," Brine pointed out. "And given to these past missions I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's probably the Red Spider and probably a strong magic user, this has black magic and voodoo written all over it."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku got up from one of the nearby sofas.
    "I shall go. I have yet to see Shimo since we returned, I assume she is once again at the ship."
    He shook his head.
    "How far is the target area?"
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I'll come. It's been a while." Eirika said. She looked almost totally indistinguishable from a normal teenaged girl. Well, one who had a fixation on a certain children's card game. But otherwise normal. "And I reckon I should be able to help."

Eric went to go sulk.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Actually there aren't any mwgic user mentioned." Sakura atated while looking up at the request board. "Plus undead can pretty much live freely after bein revived, Eirika is an example of this." she turned her glance to Eirika.

"We don't need any plans." Klay smirked. "We always gobin our missions blind anyways." he nodded his head confidently and looked at the other people in the room. "so, who's with me, aside from Eirika and Jakku.

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack had a cigarette in his lips as he walked in. "What's up all?" He asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"A new reques tcame in." Klay stated and pointed towards the request that showed on the request board. "Stop a group of renegade undeads in Shadow Land."

Blog Entries

Brine eyed Jack before pulling out a smooth curved briar pipe and lit it. "Beat ya," said Brine around the pipe, before adding, "oh and put me on the list."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"I will definitively be on this one" Stephanie spoke up looking at the request over, it sounded interesting enough. She already put herself down for the request.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So shall we get moving." Klay smiled before tugging at the backpack he was carrying. "So what are we dealing with Sakura?"

"Well first you guys have to remember this." Sakura raised her hand. "Undead are exactly that, they won't die and there are some types of undead that can even regenerate, you can only get rid of an Undead by destroying its link to thsi world." she explained as she looked at the group.

Blog Entries

"How do we destroy it's only link?" Stephanie asked, leaning against the wall slightly thinking in her own mind as well.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Undead usually carry their Link around." Sakura pointed out with her index finger raised. "If an Undead gets too far away from their link then they will die for real, that's another thing you could do."

"So if they all troubled all the way to Shadow Land then it means that they're all carrying their Links." Klay snickered and scratched his chin confidently. "Even if they were to hide it the Link would still have to be in Shadow Land so if worse comes to worse we'll just have to get them out of the town."

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Some of us have more than one, too. It's pretty rare I think." Eirika said. "I have five, but to my understanding, I'm a little different." Her eyes went wide. "Ooh! There was that one dude with the sword in that tournament!"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx