Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 77

Page 77 of 383 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"That's it?" Eric asked. "I thought we were supposed to clear Eustace's name. Or find out why people are missing. We have a fairly good idea of what heppened, granted, but we have no concrete evidence. And we have we solved the problem itself? We're not even entirely sure it was the people at the castle doing it. For all we know, the scientist guy might've killed most of them so he could use the castle as a base of operations."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Yeah, wasn't that supposed to be your mission?" Klay asked as he looked at Layla.

"We left Van with Eustace, Eustace told me that once he woke up he would try and persuade Van to tell him if they had done anything." Layla pointed out with a nod from her head. "However Eustace himself said that he was planning on moving anyways so I figured we shouldn't worry." she giggled.

"She was always so dumb." Sakura muttered before looking down in defeat. She then turned to look at the empty seat next to Klay. "Where's Evan?"

"He hasn't been here that much lately." Klay pointed out and scratched his chin.

"Stop copying his phrase!" Sakura yelled and frowned in annoyance. "You didn't even copy it right."

"You seem pissed about something." Tink said to Brine after he had followed him to the gym.

Blog Entries

"Lost a fight, it's how smug the bastard is that's got me angry, he acts like he can predict your every move, it's frustrating, you expect more from yourself after however many years you've been a bounty hunter and then one guy comes along and prances all over you." said Brine before chugging down a whole bottle of water.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well there are still lots of other people you know." Tink laughed. "I'm not good with raising spirits but you gotta remember that Bounty Hunters aren't exactly what the whole world is and years of practice isn't something to measure one's skills by." he stated before looking out the room. "For example, look at thsi Guild the members of the Guild have only been hunters for two years and yet they have managed to accomplish so much in such a little time and they probably have gotten a beating or two as well."

"When it comes down to it there are thausands of Skill Users who aren't Hunters and could very well be super strong, all you gotta do is keep training and make sure to become stronger." Tink nodded his head as he stared at Brine. "For all you know Barrage may be one of many, but if you keep working I'm sure you can beat him."

Blog Entries

"I'd love to wipe that smug grin off his face the next time I meet him. Well I'm gonna go back to the group now." said Brine, stopping off at the cafeteria first to grab a sandwich before going back to the group and sitting opposite Klay. "So have you had Sakura probe Zen's brain yet, and if so," said Brine turning to Sakura, "what'd you find?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'm too tired from our mission." Sakura nodded her head. "But I had another one of our PSI users probe him, he's just as good as me." Sakura nodded her head. She really did feel tired after the mission that they had just gotten through. "According to what he said Zen seems to have a mind lock, there must've been a PSI user in the Red Spiders that put a lock to stop other PSI users from seeing his memories, so it might take a while."

Blog Entries

"Why don't you ask Jack to see if he can pick it, from what I've heard the guy has a knack for breaking things in the brain." joked Brine.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Jack is good at probing but if Sai can't unlock the brain lock then Jack can't either." Sakura shook her head as she looked at Brine. "Just be patient."

Blog Entries

"Don't worry, I meant it as a joke." said Brine. "Besides this'll give them time to lull them into a false sense of security." Brine proceeded to stretch out in his chair and put his shoes on the table. "Plus, it gives us time to relax."
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well we still have more requests to deal with." Klay nodded his head.

Two weeks later...

Klay sighed as he rested on the bed of his room, his eyes looking at the roof in thought, memories swirling in his head as he tried and failed to get up. "I should go and see what new requests we got."

After they had captured Zen the BHA had immediately asked for the Slayers to give him up, something that they did, because of that they still didn't know what was inside of his head htough the BHA had assured them that they would tell them if something came up; though Klay doubted it a lot. As he got down to the main lobby he turned to the Request Board.

"A request near Shadow Land." Klay raised his eyebrow in curiosity. "What's Shadow Land?"

"Shadow Land..." came Sakura's voice form behidn him, causing Klay to jump in surprise.

"For god's sake Sakura don't do that!" Klay yelled and panted as he tried to calm himself down from the scare he had received. "If you feel like you need to give exposition at least say hi first."

"Oh, FYI, Eirika came back from her last request." Sakura nodded her head.

"Eirika is still with us?" Klay raised an eyebrow before shrugging. "Well she was always off on her own."

"Anyways, Shadow Land is a town or the remainders of a town that was once consumed by war, a long time ago there was a large explosion that enveloped the town, the explosion was so strong and harming that the town became barren and no one has been able to live there ever since." she explained with her index finger raised.

@Agent Gryphon; @JakkuEbansu; @Pi Face; @smaug85; @Mako; @Tye Taylors; @KrimsonNomad; @Infinity Storm;

Blog Entries

A girl with chocolate covered skin and long, black hair with perfectly straight bangs came up from behind and hugged Sakura and Klay.
    "Hey guys~" She said, her grin a mile wide.

"New member?" Eric asked, entering, eating an apple.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Eirika." Sakura smiled as she turned to look at her. "Nice to see you too, how are you?" she said.

"Nah, old member, we haven't seen her in a while though." Klay answered to Eriic. "Meet Eirika she was the 11th member that the Slayers recruited."

Blog Entries

Brine walked to the board. "This the only request?" asked Brine, indicating the mission with his thumb.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No, but it's the one that called my attention." Klay nodded his head while looking at the request board. "Apparently the requests involves a group of renegade undeads that are gahtering in Shadow Land." Klay pointed out. "They're undead...kinda like you Eirika." Klay said and turned back to Eirika.

OOC: Hunter Tips: Undeads are people that have long passed, this people can be summoned through necromancy spells and can live in the world of the living by becoming link to a specific object, the undead in turn lives almost as normal as an oridinary human and can only be killed if they object he or she is linked do is destroyed.

Blog Entries

"So, who is going on this one?" Stephanie questioned, she had come in just before and had listened to them, she had yet to contact Kate believing for now she was safe.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.