Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Boss?" Jack asked. "I can work with that."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

"Yep, let's leave" Tye said as he followed Sakura out. "So, do we have a plan?" What a waste of time...
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I call the people I respect Mr. or Ms. I call the people I want to fight boss." Kevin stated before smirking at Jack. "Seeing your fighting style before really sparked my interest." he stated confidently before pocketing his hands.

"A plan for what?" Sakura asked before glaring at Tye, she had been using her mind link during hte last couple of seconds so as to make sure that the members weren't hiding any wounds or anything due to the fight. "Did you just say it was a waste of time, sorry that this is sucha bother to you, you know you can just leave the Guild if you think it's such a waste of time to do missions, sorry if we all don't share your stupid obsession with fights and are actually wounded after trying our hardest unlike a selfish guy I know." she frowned, she was still touchy about th efact that they hadn't found the box but most of all she felt bad because of all the trouble they brough tot he bugmen.

"Of course you don't care about the fact that we killed a bunch of creatures for a fruitless search, no, you only care about your stupid fights and speed."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack was curious now. "Do tell." He said with a smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Eric, now in his spider form, his shirt gone to make way for the limbs protruding from his back, outstretched his hands, firing web at the vampire while it was busy with Leon.
    "You okay there, Leon?" He asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The vampire was unable tos ee the web and was as thus trapped by them, causing him to trip and fall to the floor as the webs warapped around him.

"Well, your fighting style made me curiously." Kevin answered. "It's not every day you see someone who relies so much in probing, not to mention the fact that probing is rarely used as an offensive ability."

Blog Entries

"She's right, we have caused enough trouble here and who knows if anyone else will want to make us pay for what happened" Stephanie commented. "Besides you guys need to rebuild and we need to get back to base. And maybe we will meet again on another mission, which I hope we will be on the same side again" Stephanie said smiling at him. "Thanks for the help and everything, but it is time for us to go" Stephanie said before following Sakura giving Toari a last smile. She stopped though when she saw Sakura chewing out Tye.

"She's right, all of this was senseless violence when the box wasn't even found, people got hurt on both sides and the things that are responsible for that aren't here to get what's coming to them" Stephanie added feeling a little annoyed towards him. She was partly glad she had come across Taori instead of Tye. afterall it could have been worse if they didn't have an ally on their side and a deal to help the others.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Eric continued shooting web at him.
    "It's pretty darn rude to try to bite people and suck their blood." He said, covering him with webbing. "I might let you go if you pinky swear that you'll stop."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

"I meant since we didn't find the box...but ok" Tye grew silent, he felt like complete crap, it felt like his insides were non-existent. "I'm sorry" he barely let out a whisper...

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura looked down at the floor before sighing. "Enough of this, just close your eyes and focus so that we can go back to the base." Sakura said to the others before she closed her eyes. she looked at Tye for a moment. "Just remember that you have to think more about the other side rather than your own side, both of those suffer."

"You guys are monstrous." Eustace looked at Eirc with amazement.

Tink walked over to Van and raised his arm revealing a shot that he was carrying. "I always carry sedative." he stated before injecting it into Van. "That should hold him off."

Blog Entries

"Only when I need to be." Eric said, reverting to his human form. "Honestly, I would prefer that we all talk our problems over like adults instead of offing each other. But then, if everyone did that, we wouldn't need bounty hunters."

Tye stood there silently, "..." He was deep in thought, I'm really inconsiderate...man I'm a dick...

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

After they had managed to keep Van down and made sure that the effects had passed the group had gone back to Eustace's house so as to drop him off. "Well the mission was quick but we found something interesting." Layla pointed out as she looked down at the packet.

The group had all finally gathered back at the base after they had gotten back form their respective missions. They were now standing inside a large board room on one of the upper floors of the base discussing the subject of their missions. "So you guys didn't get the box but ended up finding this weird red pills and turns out that the prince of the bugmen is having deals with the Red spiders." Klay saksed Sakura; who nodded her head.

"You guys got attack by a vampire and found a packet of pills that seems to have a red spider on it." he said towards Layla's group before pointing at himself. "And we fought against a bunch of guys that was part of the Red Spiders, not just that but you think that this links with the request in Spade town as well huh?"

"And...at the end of all things, who the fuck are the Red Spiders anyway!" Klay yelled before putting hsi hands on his head in frustration and leaning against his chair. "Crap just when we thought things were back to normal we're back to the whole evil crime syndicate thing, I can just tell."

"The Red Spiders are a Rogue Guild that has been increasing in movement ever since Black Shadow vanished a year ago." Sakura stated while raising her hand. "They have taken over the Underground basically but unlike Black Shadow they seem to deal more with drug trade and other types of crimes, plus they seem to be more known to th epublic while Black Shadow was just like its name would lead you to think."

"I wouldn't put it past them to be the ones that made these pills." Tink nodded his head and grabbed one of the pills. "Which got a 95% compatibility witht he test tube, though the other five percent is probably cause it seems to be modified."

"I think thsi would explain Pandora's Box, the BHA probably didn't know about their alliance with the bugmen and wanted us to get the box before them, it was too late though." Sakura noted.
    @Agent Gryphon; @JakkuEbansu; @Pi Face; @smaug85; @Mako; @Tye Taylors; @KrimsonNomad; @Infinity Luxray;

Blog Entries

"Farewell, I am sure we may see each other again" Stephanie told the bugmen before closing her eyes and focusing, ready to get back to the base, she still needed to rest and then she needed to contact Kate.

Once back at the base she listened to everyone talking, she knew with the Queen gone surely the Prince wouldn't go after Kate, how could he even know about the threat she made? The thoughts in her head distracted her as she stayed seated, slowly regaining the rest of her energy back, should she contact Kate and warn her? Or would bringing Kate into the fold threaten her very existence? She couldn't figure that one out, but she knew this organization surely couldn't have known much about Kate or go after her, aleast she hoped.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

After listening Brine walked angrily to the gym, mad that he had been subdued by Barrage so easily. Brine changed into gym shorts, took off his shirt, and put on a pair of thin MMA style fighting gloves before walking over to a punching bag Brine proceeded to go through routing punches and kicks before hitting it harder and harder. Slowly Brine coated his fists with PSI energy and with one final punch, the punching bag exploded into stuffing and bits of material. "Shit," said Brine rather flatly while shaking out his hand. Then Brine proceeded to hang up another punching bag and started carefully going through routines, making sure not to get too worked up as he continued his workout.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman