Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 74
Page 74 of 383 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"I am glad you are okay" Stephanie said to Taori now, the contents of the box not worrying her just yet. "Where are you going to go after all of this? Will they still let you stay?" Stephanie asked. She tried standing up but just fell herself falling back on her butt. "I might need a little help.. And don't worry,a deal is a deal" Stephanie told Taori smiling.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Bullets?

Eric blocked with his arm, then jumped back and swung the cross from his bag at him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Lost Time Memory Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I told you crosses didn't do anything!" Eustace yelled as he saw Van smacked the cross aside before lashing out to try and bite Eric.

"He has no reason to leave." Sakura turned around and saw Edge walk into the room as well. "Toari's a man who used to be a Royal Guard a rank even bigger than that of us generals." he stated as he looked at Toari. "Anyone that gets stung by the queen's tail would die instantly but you held on."

"Wait...is that why you decided to fight Stephanie fairly?" Sakur turned to look at Toari. "You didn't know if you could win or not but you knew that she would end up getting hurt if she fought against a guard that also had an advantage over her."

Toari just turned away from them and looked down at the floor.

"Victory is not something that is obtained when one side wins but by what side has the least casualties, I would settle for a draw any day." Toari explained.

Blog Entries

Eric was bit, but seeing as his body was robotic, it didn't do anything but dent his arm.

"I know, but I don't want to hurt him." Eric said, karate chopping the vampite in the head.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"I think it was a good choice" Stephanie replied nodding her head. "I hope you can rebuild here, although we should hurry and heal the other soldiers since we don't know how much they have left" Stephanie replied. "And again, thank you." Stephanie added waiting to know what their next move was.

"Actually a question, do you think any of this could place loved ones in danger?" Stephanie asked, what the Queen had said about getting all of her loved ones had her worried about Kate.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We couldn't say." Edge shrugged.

"Yeah we should go up and heal those soldiers." Sakura pointed out before sighing in relief. "Let's get going." she stated and begna leading them back up.

"Isn't that hurting?" Eustace deadpanned.

Blog Entries

"Only about as much as a normal punch." Eric said, whacking the vampire again. "I'd change forms, but this is the only one I have that can't get infected.

Blog Entries

Stephanie stood up or tried to again, grabbing on the edge of things as she tried making it towards the entrance. "One of these days, I will make that mode where I don't have the energy sucked out of me" Stephanie muttered limping while she walked towards it, aleast her wounds had healed and in a few hours she would have full strength.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon smirked as the fight broke out. Finally, he could go all out on these guys.He then used the Red Step, vanishing in a bright flash of light and reappearing moments later behind Van, his free hand glowing with a bright red light. He then pulled his right arm back and thrust his glowing left hand forward, releasing a blast of expanding red energy into the vampire.

Matthew looked a little disappointed once he realized the mission was over. He said "Damn. I didn't get to go Primal at all. I was hoping that this mission would be the one where I finally got control of it."
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 7th July 2012 at 11:54 PM.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Van roared before he spun around and threw a back kick at him while also slashing downwards with his left claw. Of course this was before he was hit by Leon's attack and was thrown back against a half broken column.

After Sakura had gotten back up she began healing all of the bugmen that were still alive, though it seemed like it was starting to strain her. "Are you gonna be okay Sakura?" Kevin asked.

'Yes I'm fine." Sakura ndoded her head without facing Kevin, though she was heaving a little. She looked around at all the soldiers who still seemed hesitant.

"It is okay!" Toari announced. "These people have helped us out and the fight is over, while it is true that we have had a lot of casualties I like to remind you all that our queen had basically dropped us all as well." he pointed out while looking at the soldier.

"What will you do about this prince though?" Sakura asked and looked at Toari.

"You let us worry about that." Edge replied.

"You know, most people try to see how long they can last without using their Limit Break." Klay pointed out towards Matthew. "Cause you know they're hard to control you lose a lot of energy and it pretty much could mess things up if not done right." he stated as a matter of factly. "But I guess all the things Schwarz told you before the BHBR almost two years ago didn't stick, though nothing he said stuck with me either."

"....I miss Schwarz, oddly enough." Klay sighed. Schwarz used to be a member of the Slayers back when they were still dealing with Black Shadow and was actually a runaway agent from Black Shadow himself, he had left the Slayers after the aforementioned Rogue Guild disappeared so as to look for clues on their whereabouts without having to abide by any rules.

"Okay now you Zen." Klay looked down at the man once more. "Why did you come here fo...oh wait never mind I can just get Sakura to probe you when we get you back to base." Klay nodded his head.

Blog Entries

Stephanie stood behind them slowly regaining her energy back, enough that she could walk more properly now but not enough that she could run or anything. She didn't say much saving most of her energy but she kept a grateful smile on her, she hoped that they would able to find this Prince and get the box.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well, since the box wasn't here." Sakura sighed and put her hand behind her head. "Mission failed." she muttered. "Well those have to happen at some point after all."

Blog Entries

"You always seem to forget that you have a wiseman level PSI with you," said Brine before rolling up his sleeve and reaching his arm out to Zen's forehead before stopping and turning to Klay. "May I?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"And you seem to forget the fact that Sakura has the same rank as you do and her specialty is probing minds which is not yours." Klay pointed out while looking at him. "Probing is a delicate manner, so no."

Blog Entries

"I am sure we will find the box again, this can't be over just yet, sometimes mission have to last a while before it's fully completed, we could just put it in our quest log to get back to it" Stephanie said softly, she didn't like the fact they did fail, she didn't want to believe she risked all of it just to have it failed.