Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 73

Page 73 of 383 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

OOC: Oh, lol

Stephanie turned as she threatened her, causing the flames around Stephanie to burn more wilder and angrily. "I have one person I care about, and if you ever touch her, it will be the last you ever make. No, it is" Stephanie said, determined not to let her get to Kate. Stephanie stood waiting for the claws to come to her, an dangerous plan in her mind, one that could get her killed but also kill the Queen.

"See you in hell bitch" Stephanie said before diving for the ground and grabbing her claws as went over her, her flaming hands started to spread fire onto her, Stephanie weakly stood up still touching the claw. "If I die, I am taking you down with me" Stephanie said smirking.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

"I have no wish to hurt you" Tye said respectfully. He then sheathed his swords and bowed to his opponent. "Good match" Tye said as he turned to leave.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

The queen screamed and began waving her hand around desperately as she saw the flames spread along her arm. "You bitch!" she screamed before raising her tail and lashing it at Stephanie.

Edge looked at Tye for a moment as he saw him leave.

Blog Entries

"It's like you never learn" Stephanie said grinning in a weird way, she was bleeding all over and she was sweaty. She waited for the tail before ducking again and grabbing on the tail, burning it as well, flames erupting as Stephanie smiled.

"Come on Queenie, just give up because I am not going down until you down" Stephanie smirked, one eye was already closed as she took one hand off the tail and shot a fireball into the Queen's face.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The queen gasped as she saw the fireball, the pain had become too hard for her to take and as thus was unable to avoid it as the ball smacked right onto her face and sent her into another screaming frenzy. "Damn you!" she yelled before charging forward.

However before she could get closer to Stephanie to slash marks appeared on her arms as well as her burnin tail before all three of them were cleanly cut up in half. "That's my thanks for saving me." Aria said as she began walking towards Stephanie.

Blog Entries

OOC: I presume that means the Queen is dead:P

Stephanie didn't know how much longer she had for the next round, but lucky before the Queen could attack her, Aria had come to her rescue. She smiled at the other woman as the Queen, whether she was dead or not was not able to attack her now. "Thanks.. Looks like we are the Queens of this hive now" Stephanie joked as the flames started to disappear around Stephanie, her Fire Goddess mode disappearing before she collapsed to the ground due to her wounds, and the mode causing her to feel very weak as well, Stephanie had blackened out as well.

Tye sprinted into the queen's throne room. "Calm down, I'm here" He smirked as he saw the Queen riving in pain. "Well, looks like I'm a little late to the party"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes a little." Sakura nodded her head before walking over to Stephanie and kneeling down so that she could heal her. "You did great Steph."

"Just...just you wait..." the queen hissed before she began coughing up blood, her skin almost completely burned up due to Stephanie's flames. "My nephew the prince....as long as he's alive an on the surface you guys don't stand a chance..." Sakura looked at the queen for a moment. "The man that will wield Pandora's Box and get revenge for this attempt against us prince Cloyde, the Red Spiders and...their leader...the Moon Hunter."

"Red Spiders?" Sakura raised an eyebrow the name rising up curiosity in her.

Tye was curious as well, he looked once again at the battered queen. "Sooo, what's she babbling about?" He asked as he knelt down next to Sakura.

Blog Entries

Stephanie's eyes opened slightly as she coughed but still weak, she smiled up at Sakura however. "I stopped the Queen, and we will kill the Prince" Stephanie said before slightly moving her head to stare at the Queen. "I killed you, and I will kill the Prince, the Moon Hunters, the Red Spiders and all your kingdom if it means saving the rest of the world" Stephanie said still coughing, she coughed up some blood as well.

"Don't worry Queen, soon enough. You will be reunited with the Prince... In hell" Stephanie said her eyes fluttering open and closed, she didn't want to close her eyes, afraid she would never open them again, she could see Kate in a far off distant, alone and something else going after her, she knew while the Prince lived, she had to get to Kate and protect her.

Blog Entries

"And we know the man in the last mission can't get people himself. That would explain why he would try and get the people here to help him. And it also explains why the disappearances started happening after we know the guy left his base." Eric said. He took one of the test tubes he had from the lab out of his pocket. He had kept one in case something like this happened. "Tink, can you compare the pills, or traces of them in the pack, or whatever to the stuff in this? We found it at the lab."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura turned to look at Tye. "The thing we came here for, Pandora's Box, isn't here." Sakura shook her head and sighed before she looked over at Toari who was standing up. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes." Toari nodded his head before looking at the body of the queen. "Please forgive my queen, she hasn't been herself lately."

"I can tell." Sakura stated before vanishing into thin air. She then appeared on the other side where the bed was and seemed to grab something before she reappeared with the group. She stretched her hand out and showed them what she was holding, four red colroed round pills. "I bet they have something to do with this?"

"Yes." Toari nodded his head. "The prince brought those with him after he came back from the surface from his first meeting with the Red Spiders." he explained.

"Stephanie, she said Moon Hunter, AKA singular." Aria pointed out

"Sure, let me have a look." Tink nodded his head before he walked over and took a look at the test tube, his right eye started to scan it similarly to how it had done with the packet. After a few seconds Tink raised his head once more. "90% compatibility, chances are that this was like a prototype for the pills that were in this box but I can't make sure unless we get some of the actual pills, this should do for now though."

At that omment he heard a strange noise coming from the hall, only for a black blur ot fly out from the hallway and towards them. "Out of the way." Eustace got in front of them, only for him to be smacked aside by the blur. Standing in front of th egroup was a man with pale colored skin and long pointy black hair, he had a long cape that went down to the floor but there was something different, his eyes seemed to be glowing red as he looked at the group.

"Raaaaaaaar!" the vampire hiised before he jumped at Eric.

Blog Entries

Eric's body turned into a machine as he fell to the ground, almost like a reflex. He quickly recovered, and launched a punch at the creature's jaw.

"Eustace, you know this guy?" Eric asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Feeling better that Sakura had healed her but still weak she looked at Aria "Cut me a break, I got stabbed a million times and blackened out" Stephanie replied replied but still smiling, she was able to sit up but able to stand wasn't really an option. "So..These red pills are the reason she wouldn't reason?" Stephanie questioned staring at the pills and then at the burned out Queen, she did wished there had been another way or they had known, but it was either kill or to be killed.

"Exactly what is in that box? Obivously it's worth so much to do all of this" Stephanie questioned.

OOC: So Sakura had healed Stephanie right? Although her mode would make her really weak for a few hours using so much energy.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Beats me." Toari pointed out. "Only those of royalty know what's inside of the box." he answered before looking at Stephanie then at Sakura. "We made a bet."

"Yes, I understand." Sakura nodded her head and crossed her arms. "Let's go back up, we have to go heal all those soldiers as promised."

"His name's Van Collins." Eustace answered. "I don't know why he's acting like this though." he pointed out as he saw Van swiftly wave around the bullets before throwing a punch at Eric with his left fist.