Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 7
Page 7 of 383 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Eric was hit square in the chest, knocking him to the ground. As soon as he hit it, he got up, clutching his chest. He changed again. He returned to human form, but he now had ram-like horns coming from his head, and his feet had been replaced with large hooves.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Serah landed on the ground, some distance away from Eric. "You've got great endurance," she complimented. "Normally, that would crush bones."

Turning to him, her eyes had all of the seriousness of a fighter. "Hmmph!" she let out, smashing her fist against the ground. This caused a quaking fissure to open up as it went toward Eric.

Blog Entries

"Crap." Eric said, as he fell down it.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Serah stood, raising an eyebrow at Eric. "Is this really all you got, Eric? Are you even trying?"

Blog Entries

As soon as she said that, in machine form again, he came rocketing out of the hole, his metal fist first as he zoomed towards her.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

@Tye Taylors; Tye's not fighting, Yun would've mentioned it otherwise.

Dracky nodded hsi head. His eyes changed demanor though, as if he had gotten from calm to rough in one second. He slammed his foot down on the ground before proceeding to fly towards Stephanie

"All right then." Klay nodded his head and jumped down onto the forest field. He looked up at Jack with a more serious expression before he walked over. "The rules are basic, no hits below the waist I think you'll understand that and no killing." he said while dusting his pants off. "Also." he grabbed the chain attached to his pockets and proceeded to pull it out, only to tie it around his right hand. "You must take this chain off my hand in the next fifteen minutes." he stated before assuming a fighting stance. "Now." he smirked confidently. "Show me what you've got rookie."

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack started off slow. He created a trio of small wooden balls from thin air. Quickly lighting them on fire with his mind, he sent them flying at Klay using telekinesis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Brine hopped into the ditch with Dracky, taking out his small bow. "I'm thinking speed will be more integral in this battle," stated Brine, almost matter of factly to the other newcomers fighting Dracky with him. Brine knocked one of his "safety" arrows (the ones with foam balls on top).
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Fire huh?" Klay muttered to himself before he moved his leg back. "Four Beast Style: Water chain!" Klay yelled before throwing his left arm forward firing a powerful stream of water from the palm of his hand and at the fireballs.

Dracky moved its tail back before spinning in midair, whipping the tail at the newcomers.

Blog Entries

Jack spun to his left, removing his sport coat as he did so, revealing that he was wearing a light colored dress shirt and a black silk waistcoat. He tossed the sport coat aside before summoning a cloud of small blades. With a thought he sent these towards Klay's right hand, attempting to slice the chain off of him.

Blog Entries

Serah moved to the side, being hit on her side. "Ah!" clutching her side, she narrowed her eyes. That was unexpected...

Serah flipped to one side, changing her weapon. While in mid-somersault, she brought out Tigris, firing an electrical blast at the mechanized Eric.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Hmp." Klay smirked before whiping his right arm forward, sending out a gust of wind from his right hand and sending the blades flying away. "You're quick on your feet." Klay grinned before leaping forward. "Tiger Shock!" he yelled and slammed his right fist down on the ground, sending electric currents allthroughout the ground.

Blog Entries

Brine quickly fell to the ground, ducking under the tail, before jumping up and firing an arrow at Dracky's throat. Then Brine broke a rock into small pebbles and readied them to fire at Dracky.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Jack teleported away from Klay, winding up behind him. Jack closed his eyes, focusing on Klay's mental state. Soon it appeared that there were ten Jacks surrounding Klay, all walking slowly towards him.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon, having gotten slightly sidetracked for no apparent reason, realized quickly that he needed to pass his test if he wanted to be a member of the Slayers. After a brief moment of pause, Leon vanished in a flash of red light, which was covered by a cloud of red, smokelike energy. He then reappeared near the sparring pits in a similiar effect, looking over the sparring matches and deciding to watch for a moment while he tried to figure out what he was to do for his own test.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Page 7 of 383 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast