Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 68

Page 68 of 383 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jack backpedaled away from the barrage of punches. He dropped to a knee and fired a powerful mind spike at his newest foe, allowing him to see and feel the fates of the other bugs he had killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I can feel your presence." the queen answered before the vail of the bed was slowly taken off. "A human and a traitor, I guess it's fitting." she said as she walked out. She had long violet colored hair that went down to her waist, she had pearly white colored skin along with a bodacious body that could've passed as human. She was wearing a long purple dress and had a long scorpion tail that came out from under the dress.

Jiru snarled before smirking at Jack. "You think that affects me." he chuckled. "The onlyt hing this gives me is more excitement cause now I know how strong you are."

Blog Entries

"Well, hi then" Stephanie said stepping forward. "Look I know right now you probably are about to tell your army to kill me. But we are only here for the Pandora's box. I saved your general here and helped him. and I made a deal that if he helped me get the Box, we will heal his soldiers and nobody else has to get hurt. I understand if it's an important box but.. I am sure we can come to an arrangement without having so many people and your kind die. So I am here, to ask you to go on with the deal and let my people have the Pandora's Box, we will heal all of your army then leave and you will never see us again" Stephanie explained to them.

"We will make sure no humans come back here, as long as you don't try to kill our kind as well. I am sure we can make a truce, you are obviously more intelligent and I think nobody needs to die for this" Stephanie explained using her best soft and reasonable, yet strong voice to make the deal, hoping she wouldn't kill them. "And please, don't kill Taori, he just wants your kind to live on" Stephanie added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Jack smiled right back. "Then come meet your fate." He suggested with a smile before sending a barrage of summoned sharp stones at Jiru.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The queen stared at Stephanie for a moment before she began laughing her hand going up to her forehead and pushing her hair back. "Oh that's rich." she smirked as she looked at her and Toari. "Do you really think I'm just gonna let this slide...oh no, now that you guys are here you are not getting away." she pointed out before holding her claw out. "And if you must know I'll tell you a little secret that only me and the Royal Guards know, the box isn't here, it hasn't been here for over a month." she hissed.

"The box is gone." Toari gasped in shock.

"Yes, prince Clyud took it with him a month ago when he had to go to the surface." the queen smiled and snickered at them. "He was invited by a man from the surface that needed the box I don't know why though." she snickered as her tail began to wave around. "But I don't care cause I'm not gonna fogive you insolent humans anyway."

Jiru used his four legs to swiftly moved around the rocks. He wheeled around and pointed at Jack with his tail before firing a large spider web at him.

Blog Entries

Jack spun around and lit the spider web on fire before flinging it back at Jiru with telekinesis.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Matthew nodded in agreement to Klay's statement and said "Mark he's not gonna be going anywhere, or using any powers. These are the same chains he had us put in earlier. If he tried to run, it would be at the normal speed for a human, and any of us could easily catch him."

As he spoke,his armor slowly began to revert to its normal form, the Dragon's Embodiment fading away.

Leon smiled and drew his wakizashi from beneath his jacket, saying "Ok now that I know my usual methods can work, what are we to do with the vampires? Kill, capture, detain, remove, or something else among those lines?"

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

"Son of a..." Stephanie muttered, the box was gone? Then why did someone make that request for the Slayers to go on, was it just a trap? It wasn't something she could dwell on as they got surrounded. "Or you could just be a kind Queen and let us go, I mean surely you care about those that are injured of your kind? That you would want them to be saved. Or are you so selfish you would let them die, and so hypocritical you would act like we are the bad people. Because many of us would never leave a man behind, and if I get out of here alive, I am not letting you kill him" Stephanie said pointing to Taori.

"Says a lot more about us then it does for your kind. So one last chance to stop all of this, the senseless killing over a box that is no longer around. Or I am about to go Fire Goddess on everyone" Stephanie said before she looked at Taori. "You need to get out of here and tell Sakura the box is gone, she needs to know what to do next. And whatever happens here, I will deal with it" Stephanie told him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well actually they can work on anyone really." Eustace nodded his head while raising his index finger. "Holy water can't actually burn us but we vampires aren't too fond of water to begin with." he explained before he looked at the castle in front of them. "We have sensitive noses so garlic is strong for us and...well I'd like you to tell me of someone that doesn't die from getting a stake punctured through the heart?" he said boredly. "So, ready to go in?"

"Why don't you put a cork in it and shut it!" the queen screamed at Stephanie, energy beginning to course through her body as she glared at the woman. "After what your kind and mot of all the agency your wok for did to use, how they took the life of my sister so many years ago!" she slammed her foot forward before vanishing and appearing behind Stephanie. "You guys don't get a shot at mercy!" she screamed as her tail latched forward.

Before the tail was able to reach Stephanie though Toari got in front of it and was stung by the tail, causing him to gasp and cough up blood once the tail had stabbed onto his chest. "This is what you get for betraying me, the only reason you even kept your post for so long was cause my sister the previous queen had put so much faith in it that the only thing I could get the king to do after I got married to you was demote you from a royal guard to a general." she snickered and retreated the tail, allowing Toari to fall to his knees. "Someone like you who thinks that humans deserve to live should just die with them, that's why the prince has gone to the surface to make sure that they suffer!"

Jiru slammed his arms against the air before blowing the burning web aside. "Fire doesn't work on me." he smirked before vanishing and reappearing behind him, only to slam two palm strikes and push him back. "Now show me your true strenght."

"So...who do you work for?" Klay asked as he looked down at Zen.

Zen looked at the floor in hesitation, he didn't seem confident in telling them. "We are called the Red Spiders."

Blog Entries

Jack spun in midair and stared Jiru down. "You know not what you have asked for." He hissed before closing his eyes and beginning a blistering mental assault on Jiru's mind. He'd put him in so much pain he'd beg for death.

Blog Entries

"No!" Stephanie shouted as she saw Toari get stabbed and fall to the ground, she ran to his side. "Oh my god, you saved me" Stephanie whispered as tears came to her eyes. "Thank you, I won't let your sarifice be in vain" Stephanie promised, she glared up at the Queen as she stood.

"I don't know what happened to your sister, I wasn't there for it and I didn't kill her. But if you think I am going to let you and your pathetic king kill humanity, you can think again" Stephanie said, her eyes blazing with fire, she started to glow as she entered her mode, the room got hotter. "You have asked for it" Stephanie said in a raspy voice, her clothes turning a red color and her hair becoming red, flames surrounded her again.

"Bring it Queen Bitch!" Stephanie said, her voice full of anger and even grief, she didn't know if Taori would survive but she wasn't going to let the Queen beat her or win. She pulled up her arms as flames shot out at the Queen, hotter then a volcano lava as she attacked the Queen and her guards. "Your sister died because she probably wanted to kill humanity, we were defending ourselves!" Stephanie screamed more angrily.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"What did you say about my sister!" Queen Scorpia yelled before she zoomed through the flames and charged at Stephanie, her tail going in for a stab before she threw a powerful kick infused withe energy at her. "My sister spent her whole life wasting away to try and get our species to be accepted by you humans!" he screamed before she slammed her tail against Stephanie and smacked her aside. "She spent her whole life trying to persuade your government to allow us to live alongsid eyou humans for a reason that I can't comprehend."

"And at the end of the day when she finally was able to get them to come here to sign the treaty they stage dit all and attacked us form the inside!" she screamed. "And she ended up giving up her life." she clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. "And now you killed a lot of our soldiers while coming to steal our treasure, I don't care if you heal the rest you can't bring back the ones that have died."

Jiru didn't even flinch as he went through this and just kept attacking with another barrage of fire covered fists.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'I wasnt going to kill him, but a bit of torment seemed fair.' Mark shrugged wiping the blood off of his weapon.

Blog Entries

Stephanie was thrown back again by the tail but was able to dodge the stab. "Do you really think this is what she would have wanted! You really think your sister would want you killing humanity! You started this by acting like we are all evil, and yes we fought against your kind, but we wouldn't if you didn't attack us!" Stephanie raged, her fire powers still raging as she was the Fire Goddess, the Queen would suffer some burns on her tail from the attacks.

"It takes two to tango! We may have made mistakes but you didn't exactly make it easier! Not all of humanity is the same. The fact I let your general live should say something! I didn't say I would kill the bugs, the only thing that makes me kill them is when I need to defend myself and my colleagues! So excuse me for doing the exact same thing!" Stephanie screamed shooting huge fireball at the Queen before jumping to the side.

"I am sorry for your sister, but this is not what she would have wanted. And I am sorry for the government but guess what, the government screwed us over as well! Do you know how many humans, mere mortals tried to kill or hurt me or my family just because of my skills! To them I am not one of them, yet you seem to think we are. We could easily have a truce but you obviously don't have any compassion or understanding. I was wrong, you aren't smart.. You are just a freaking Bee in a human costume!" Stephanie raged as more fire spewed from her mouths and hands, her powers increasing her temper and anger. A circle of fire surrounded her to stop the royal guards from reaching her.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: The queen's fighting her alone xD

"Shut up!" the queen screamed, her body becoming mroe beast like and her skin turning purple as two pincirs appeared in place of her arms. She vanished once more with great speed and began slashing at Stephanie with her claws. "I don't give a damn about you or your truces." she screamed as she was hit by the flames causing her to yelp and slide back before she charged back forward with her tail.

"Out of the way." came the voice of Sakura before the queen was sent crashing against a tree, courtsey of Sakura's telekinesis. "I guess this fight has gotten really messy."

"It looks like it." Aria muttered, she standing besides Sakura and holding her kitchen knife. "The heat has increased in this kitchen as well."

Klay sighed and pocketed his hands. "Well at least it seems like everything's done." he stated, though they hadn't been able to defeat Barrage before they had at least stopped Zen. "We can look up information on the Red Spiders when we get back to the base."