Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 67

Page 67 of 383 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Fuck man. We're late." Jack muttered as he gently helped Aria to her feet. "Do either of you do medical?" He asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Oh come on, aleast know your enemies" Stephanie said grabbing both fists just in time, her own fists burning with flames. "Fire doesn't hurt me, learn you git" Stephanie said before kicking him and rolling back, she gave a small smile to Toria before staring at the spider. She saw Jack arriving as she smiled at the Spider. "Now I got another ally here, and like I said, my deal doesn't extend to you" Stephanie added having a small sort of crazed look to freak him out.

"I am alright Jack, a few scrapes and scratches but that's about it, this guy though, is about to be in a world of pain" Stephanie replied before looking at Toria again. "I know you don't do deals, but if you help us get the box, we will help you and we will leave this place forever. We won't get the box, that's all we want, nobody needs to get hurt or die from this" Stephanie replied before something else made her realize, she hadn't heard anyone else besides her, Aria and the two bugmen, where was Sakura and her other team members? Why couldn't she hear them?

"Jack, Aria go ahead I think something's wrong, I haven't heard any shouting or fighting except from us, and Sakura hasn't come back. I am not sure if she's in danger but it's best you check, I will handle this" Stephanie assured them facing the Spiderman again.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Wait steph." Kevin took a step forward. "Jack and I are still good to go, we can take this guy." he pointed out. While both Jack and Stephanie both had control in fire he knew that Stephanie had more of an innate ability and as thus could do more with her fire powers. "You and Aria go down, Sakura can treat her if you go to her as well." he explained before looking at Jiru.

"Looks like more insects are crawling in." the spiderman hissed playfully.

Toari looked at Stephanie for a moment before nodding his head. "Okay, but if I help you you will get your friend to heal whatever soldiers are still alive as well."

While the dragon struggled to give up due to the effect of Zen's ability it eventually started to calm down and lower its legs onto the floor before its head closely followed. The dragon closed its eyes for a moment before opening them again, almost as if it was waking up from something.

Blog Entries

"Right, be careful" Stephanie told Kevin before looking over at the Spiderman and then Taori. "Deal, I am sure we can do that as long as nobody else attacks us, we may have to do it in self defense if it comes to it. Are you going to come with us or stay with Jack and Kevin?" Stephanie asked before walking over to Aria and forcing her to place one arm around her.

"Come on, we can get you help quickly" Stephanie told her before waiting a response from both Taori and Aria.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

"Exactly" Tye smirked. His power levels were raising as he spoke with Edge. "So, any evil plans or anything of the like?" he said trying to make conversation.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Matthew looked to Klay and said "Forgot to mention. Earlier I did 'borrow' something from these guys, since I figured it would be useful" before he pulled out a length of the Void Chains from earlier. As he walked over to Zen and began to fasten the Void Chains around his hands, he said "Oh I know this has to be frustratingly ironic for you. But trust me, this is nothing compared to what I think would be fit punishment for you"

He then tightened the Void Chains around Zen's hands and feet, rendering his abilities useless.

Leon walked beside the others, his pale skin standing out pretty well against his jacket as he said "I still don't know if we can take them out. Do we need to utilize the rumoured ways to kill vampires or can we just use normal methods. Assuming we are to just take them out."

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I will guide you down there." Torai nodded his head before he began following after Stephanie and Aria. "Follow me."

"So I guess you too will be the ones I'll be playing with." Jiru smirked before he charged at Jack and Kevin, his four fists and the ready. "Take this!" he screamed before he began throwing a barrage of punches with his four arms.

"Why would we have an evil plot?" Edge raised an eyebrow. "You're the ones that jumped into our territory and started going crazy without any reprocutions." he pointed out before frowning. He knew what Tye was doing and he had already prepared his blades raised as he looked at Tye while energy crossed through them.

Meanwhile Sakura who had been left alone after receiving her wound was almost completely healed, or at least healed enough for her to stand a chance in the fight. "Damn it I need to be more careful." she groaned as she lifted herself from the floor.

"You've got no reason to act cocky." Zen snickered at him. "It's not like you won or anything."

"We actually go down pretty normally, well you do need to hit hard." Eustace stated. "Also, might I point out that all those methods are nothing but crap." he deadpanned.

Blog Entries

OOC: Wasn't Sakura with someone else as well?

Stephanie followed Taori down and helped Aria along the way too, she resisted the urge to shout out Sakura's name least she wanted to attract attention. "Thank you for this, I am sure our leader will be alright with this deal" Stephanie told Taori, or aleast she hoped it was, but if it meant getting the box and getting out of alive with the help of a worm, and healing their own kind while saving their own, it had to be a better deal then the alternative, everyone in danger and potentially losing the box. She finally saw a completely normal woman not far.

"Sakura! Are you okay?" Stephanie asked reaching her, trying not to go too fast for Aria's benefit, she could see she was injured but healing herself,.

Tye stood facing him still, crossing his hook blades in an "X" he readied an attack. "So...can we have Pandora's box?"
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Sakura was with Tye on the floor that Stephanie and Aria just got into.

"No." Edge shook his head as he saw Stephanie and Aria run in along with Toari. "I see you finally betrayed us huh Toari, I knew you were too much of a spine..."

"Yes I'm a worm I know." Toari pointed out unnamused before looking at Sakura; who seemed to be confused as to what was happening. "I'm helping you out."

"Okay then." Sakura nodded her head before looking at Aria. "You sure got beat up badly didn't you?" Sakura pointed out while looking at Aria's wounds.

"Shut up and heal me." Aria pointed out, her left eye closed out of her attempt to take the pain she was going through.

"Tye, stop waiting and stop him before he can attack us!" Sakura exclaimed as she looked at the gates that were on the other side. "Is the queen's chamber on that side?" Sakura asked Toari.

"Yes." the worm answered with a quick nod form his head.

"All right then, Stephanie you go with this guy to the chamber, Aria and I will catch up later." Sakura ordered.

Klay's eyes opened wide as he heard a small rumbling from behind him. "These seals will work once they are activated and won't stop till they are destroyed." Zen smirked as he saw a large golem bigger than the two cliffs tower over the group. "Look at my masterpiece!"

"Masterpiece." Klay muttered, his back facing the golem and his head looking at the floor. "You kidnapped my dragon, you captured me and my friends and you think I'm going to be afraird of this piece of crap." he raised his eyes, a cold stare in them.

Suddenly the red mark on his hand began glowing red and started spreading over his hand and arms before it reached the right half of his face and then spread so that it would cover half of his body. His hair turned brown and his eyes became red and fangs also started to grow out.

"Limit Break." Klay muttered. "Devil Mark: 50% power!" he screamed before he turned around swiftly and moved his arm back. "Power Punch 50!" he screamed and threw his arm forward, firing a powerful current of energy from his fist. The energy blasted against the golem's chest and made a clean hole through its body, before causing the golem to topple down and crumble onto the floor. "Like I said, your masterpiece is a piece of crap."

Blog Entries

"We have to help him heal his soliders later, I hope it's alright Sakura but I want to get the box much as we all do, and with less causalities it can help" Stephanie explained to Sakura before looking at Edge. "Alright got it, good luck and stay safe, I will see you down there" Stephanie said after helping Aria to Sakura. She turned to Taori.

"Let's go, they will be with us soon" Stephanie replied with a smile waiting to follow him to the Queen's chambers.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Let's go." Toari looked at her before he began running to the other side of the room and towards the gates. After he and Stephanie had reached the other side he pushed the gates open slowly, causing them to make a loud screeching noise as they opened up. "Here we are." he said and began leading her inside.

The inside of the chambers actually resembled a valley in an on itself. It was like a jungle with multiple trees all around, but they were all stationed in tall cliffs that overlooked an abyss. In the center of the room was a large purple colored bed with a veil around it.

"Who is there!" a female voice boomed.

Blog Entries

Stephanie followed before she saw the purple bee and looked around. "Wow, this area does not feel like we are underground" Stephanie whispered before trying to figure out if she should answer. "Now since she's your Queen, should I answer that or should you?" Stephanie asked unsure how to address this, if she appeared to the Queen first, she might get attacked straight off before able to explain.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Sure and my limit break is just a big old tornado.' Mark muttered seeing Klay demolish the golem, 'Oh where was I... oh yeah.'

Mark took a sicklewing out and guided it thtough back of Zen's knees. cutting through the tendons that allowed them to stay straight. Mark caught the sicklewing as it flew back then threw it again having slash through his back.

'Master of puppets wannabee. That's all you are.' Mark messaged him.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Mark leave him." Klay said to Mark as he walked over. "Our mission was not to kill him."