Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 64

Page 64 of 383 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Matthew crashed hard into a cliff wall behind him, the sheer force of the impact cracking the rock face. However, he quickly leapt from the wall with a small burst of flames, flying straight towards Zen as his arm quickly was covered in flames.

As soon as he was within reaching distance of Zen, Matthew sledged him with his flaming arm before following up with a two-handed slam to send him flying downward.

"Don't EVER say you know everything about me you asshole. Brine, this jerk is mine!"

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Stephanie fell back on purpose to miss the swipe, she stared at her dagger considering setting it on fire so it was a Dagger of Fire, not that would work she realized and would count as unfair play. Forgetting it she stood up and charged towards the worm and swipe at his heart, hoping she wouldn't miss.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Zen grabbed a hold of Matthew and pulled him down along with him. "Why are you so pissed to begin with over a bunch of stupid animals!" he yelled before throwing his fist at Matthew.

The dragon threw its tail at Klay once mroe but this time Klay jumped over it high enough so that he was staring directly at the dragon. "Okay, now I'm pissed." Klay hissed as his body became completely white with white electricity coursing through his body. "Thunder Stage!" he yelled before slamming himself against the dragon's chest and pushing it back. The dragon fired a barrage of flames but they were dodged by Klay before it was hit by a powerful shockwave. "Your fire is strong but it's not as strong as Kaito's and you have a lot of power but you're nothing compared to Lobo or Skye." he smirked as he slid on the ground. "I've been training for 1 year for a reason and you're not worth it."

'Well that's your fault isn't it." Lili threw her hands forward and fired a wave of PSI energy similar to his.

Toari moved aside once more, though the dagger ended up slashing the side of his chest. He gritted his teeth before opting for punching Stephanie in the gut.

"She's good." Aria panted as she saw the battle take place in front of her.

Blog Entries

Matthew's eyes quickly began to flicker to crimson before he caught Zen's punch with a clawed hand. He then angrily said "Because I'm a humanoid dragon!" before he used his other hand to grab Zen's arm and throw him into a wall of the cliff with surprising force.

Blog Entries

Stephanie jumped back but still felt the blow gasping for a moment. the knife dripping with blood. She knew she had to finish it soon, she had to admit the worm was good but she wasn't going to let it stop her. She rolled behind him before going for the back as she stabbed at him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

"I'm not gonna let you have all the fun Matthew, after all I need a rematch, plus our powers are similar and I'm not gonna let him think magic is better than PSI." said Brine before shooting a bunch of spinning disc blades at Zen.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack smiled at her words. "Going to make me regret my hubris?" He asked dryly before increasing the pressure on his PSI wave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"He's not the one you fought." Klay pointed out towards Brine. "Where is that guy anyways." Klay wondered to himself. "If all I should be the one getting revenge at this guy."

Zen gritted his teeth in frustarion as he looked at them. His skin became green this time and spikes began to grow out from his back along with his hair becoming spiker. A long reptilian tail grew out as well as a pair of claws. "Salamander man." he muttered before he turned into a blur and appeared behind Matthew before sending his fist at him.

Toari spun around and slammed his elbow against her face. At that moment something happened. Toari was hit by a spiderweb and was thrown to the floor with one fell swoop. "Why do you have to be such a softy huh Toari?" in front of Toari stood a tall four legged spider bugman. He had long red colored hair that went down to his waist along with two pair of arms, the top half of his body was human like while the bottom was not only completely black but resembled the back of a spider as well as having four legs. "Fighting fairly against an inferior creature is like trying to reason with them." he stated dryly.

"Jiru." Toari gritted his teeth. "What's a royal guard doing away from his post."

"I can entertain myself if I want to." the spiderman known as Jiru responded. He heard a scream from behind him and turned around to see Aria running at him. However, before she could do anything she had a pair of fists slammed against her gut with powerful force, sending her flying away against the wall.

"Mayble." Lili snickered as she increased the strenght of her own wave as well. "Or are you just being cocky." she smirked in return as her antenna began glowing.

Meanwhile Kevin was now fighting against Crust. The crab humanoid thrusted his claws at him to try and slash his body but Kevin was quick enough to turn away. "Stop running away." he hissed before thrusting his right claw; only for Kevin to grab a hold of it and clench his arms against it. "What?"

"Crab claws are a curious thing." Kevin smiled. "Most people believe that the claws are tasty because they are bigger than the legs, however there is only meet on the front side of it, the claws themselves are nothing but an empty shell." he sank his feet onto the ground and proceeded to pull the claw out with one fell swoop; causing Crust to scream out in agony as he lost his right claw. "So don't mind if I discard the claws." he grinned.

Blog Entries

"Is it cockiness if it's due to justified confidence?" Jack asked her as he increased the pressure once more.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I didn't strike you as the cocky type actually." Lili shook her head at him as she stood her ground. She didn't know what Jack was planning, but she was sure to be prepared for it.

Blog Entries

"Beat this guy up for me!" said Brine to Matthew before turning to Zen, "So, this is embarrassing, who did I fight?" Brine said, throwing PSI spike balls over his shoulder at the dragon.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Stephanie fell back gasping for a moment, the dagger falling from her hand but she quickly grabbed and stood up before she saw the Spiderman. "Hey! Leave him alone, this is our fight so back off" Stephanie threatened the royal guard. "Aria!" she added as she saw her go flying against the wall.

"I made a deal with him to fight in a fair manner, however that deal does not extend to you, so I will use fire if I have to" Stephanie said clutching her hand on the dagger, her other hand slowly had flames.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Wouldn't Brine recognize the difference in appearances xD you guys gotta pay attention to my descriptions more.

"Barrage, he was the leader in this mission but he left cause he got called up." Zen answered.

"Oh. Do tell." Jiru smirked before appearing behind her. He stretched his arms out once more, except that this time they were surrounded with white flames. "I'd like to see you try." he snickered before slamming the arms against Stephanie and throwing her aside. "Fighting fair? how stupid!"

Blog Entries

"How little you know..." Jack whispered as he increased the pressure on Lili once again. He was nearing his comfortable limit before he would be forced to tap into his mental reserves.

Blog Entries

Matthew was caught off guard by the punch and subsequently was knocked a good distance back by it. However, as Matthew stuck one of his flame blades into the ground to slow himself down, the crystals in his armor all began to emit a bright red light. Just as Matthew stopped sliding back, a pillar of flames shot down onto him, briefly blocking him from view. When the flames vanished, Matthew stood in full-body, clawed and greatly enhanced armor. He then threw his blade into the air above him and created an immense amount of explosive Fire Darts in his hands.

Matthew then said "Lets see how immune you are to explosions", his voice sounding almost like a growl, before he started to throw the Fire Darts at Zen. Within moments there was a torrent of fiery explosives flying through the air at the shapeshifter.

Leon silently listened to the conversation before turning to the vampire and saying "If you give me some idea of what the exact location of that group is, we can be there in seconds."

He then used the Red Step, vanishing in a flash of red light, only to reappear a small distance away on the vampire's opposite side.
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 5th July 2012 at 11:10 PM.