Page 63 of 383 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"It might affect me but you wouldn't want to waste too much power before reaching the queen now would you?" The general said as he glared at Stephanie. "Your powers would give you an advantage after all."

"What is this?" Zen asked before looking around. "I'm sorry but unless you want to be moltened I recommend you start running.

"He's right!" Klay yelled as he ran past the two of them, barely avoiding a blast of black flames, courtsey of the black dragon.

The dragon let out a loud roar into the air before it landed down onto the floor and glared at the group. "You see I have already gained control over this dragon and it's not through a simple paper figure either." Zen stated before his muscles increased in size. Suddenly he began to transform, his body becoming red and small horns coming out from the side of his head. "And my name is Zen and my ability is transformation magic and control magic."

Blog Entries

"Really? So you think I can beat you and make it to the Queen and that I have the adva.. That's why you stopped me, you are stopping me from being the one that reaches the queen, because I am the one that can take her can't I?" Stephanie asked grinning a little bit but panting as well, however was not down for the count. "Afterall, you don't want me to be the new Queen. Queen of the Fireflies, or something to do with Fire, Queen and Bugs" Stephanie added, she knew he made a good point and she couldn't let herself get too worn out, but she had no idea how to attack him, then she realized she had one thing that could help her, she looked down at her boots before leaning and pulling out a jagged dagger.

"If I can't fight you with fire, there are other ways. But I promise you, if I win, I will give you an honorable death rather then an horrible one, quick and painless" Stephanie said holding tight on the dagger.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You will not beat me." the general stated while looking at Stephanie. 'But if it comes down to it then how about we do this." he proposed and held his hands out. "Neither of us will use our abilities and will fight only with our bodies, increasing our strenght or speed with energy is not off the table though." he explained. "Also my name is Toria, and yours?"

"Well you're not alone but whatever." Aria muttered while she slashed at the soldiers with her ktichen knives.

Blog Entries

Stephanie pondered that for a moment, on one hand she wouldn't have to worry about being sprayed by water, but on the other hand she wasn't much of a fighter, and she couldn't increased her strength if he could, but perhaps she could still defend herself, she slowly put her hand out. "I don't know if I will regret this, but deal" Stephanie said making the deal. "And I am Stephanie" Stephanie added introducing herself, she heard Aria's voice from behind her and resisted the urge to retort the fact she hadn't answered before.

"What about allies? I still got one here" Stephanie asked, she didn't want to have his soldiers ganging up on her if she thought it was one on one.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"This is a one on one." Taori answered before looking around at the soldiers. "You guys stay out of this okay, I'll deal with this." he said before assuming a fighting stance.

Blog Entries

"Then deal, Aria will have to stay out of it as well" Stephanie said getting into a fighting stance and gripping the dagger. "May the best win" Stephanie said waiting for him to make the first move. "I will let you go first even" Stephanie added.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack shot straight up into the air. He went with it, throwing both blades down at Lili before summoning a new pair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Toira charged forward at her and threw his arm at her in a swipe.

Lili held her rapier forward to block and shake the swords away. However, the force of the impact and the fact that she had had to do a lot of quick moves in succession was starting to get to her. "You're better than I thought."

Blog Entries

"I'm the best there's ever been." Jack said as he landed and flung his latest pair of blades at Lili before once again summoning a new pair.

Blog Entries

"Kate.. I hope I make it out alive to take you back" Stephanie whispered as she dived towards the ground, swiping the dagger towards Toria's lower parts before standing up and kicking at the worm general.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Matthew drew his flame blade and said "You're not the only one who specializes in transforming. And I don't doubt your immunity to normal flames. What I would question is how your alleged immunity would hold up to solidified flames. And I also doubt you're as powerful as you claim, because every time I've seen you, you have been hiding behind either a golem, a dragon, or some other controlled being. Either you have some overwhelmingly obvious weakness, or you're bluffing."

He then took off from the ground, dropping a Fire Bomb as he rocketed upward. The Fire Bomb quickly detonated upon contact with the ground, kicking up a large amount of dirt and smoke in the process, as well as sending fiery shockwaves along the ground towards the two enemies.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Zen appeared in front of Matthew before slamming his fist against him and throwing him back. "You were saying." he said while glaring at the Slayer. "Just cause I don't charge in like some kind of retard doesn't mean I am not strong I simply prefer not to let my enemies know my true abilities at first glance." he pointed out. "You on the other hand have been figured out from the start, so stop trying to assume."

"Matthew forget about him for now!" Klay yelled before avoiding a swipe from the dragon. He moved his leg back and held his arm back. "Yah!" he yelled before firing a stream of water after he had turned his right arm into its water stage form.

Toari sidestepped from her attack before he spun around and swiped at her with his right leg.

"I won't fall for the same trick twice." Lili muttered before vanishing. She reappeared from behind Jack once more, except this time she was much farther. "I'm over here." she snickered.

Blog Entries

"Don't worry Matthew I'll take this guy." said Brine, rolling up his sleeves. "Really fire, I could use that, does it seem a bit chilly to you? And I, like you, have not shown my full potential to you yet, see while you utilize Control magic, aw well see I specialize mainly in controller PSI, in a way, see, I can animate inanimate objects, manipulate objects, oh and for the grand finale, the crem dela crem, my limit breaker, which will hopefully, for me, come soon, I can even control YOU! Now hows about we fight." said Brine. Rapidly firing arrows before shooting a barrage of PSI spikes.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Why do you guys talk so fucking much!" Klay yelled while trying to avoid the subsequent attacks from the dragons. "Just fight damn it."

Zen sped through the barrage of bullets before appearing behind Brine and swinging his left leg at his ribs.

Blog Entries

Jack smiled. "Looks like you won't be quite as easy as you looked." He mused before dropping his blades and sending a PSI wave towards Lili.